TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

ORALS SUCK!!! for me anyways...

I started my second cycle two weeks ago (test e/tbol) and having been feeling awful every since. I couldn't figure it out so I asked some people on this board for input. I figured I would do the ole' "process of elimination" and start by stopping the tbol. Within 24 hours I started feeling better, more energy, no depression, just like a dark cloud was lifted off my shoulders!

Then I remembered that at the end of my last cycle I tried whinny and it had the same effect. I stopped taking it and felt better within a day or two.

Does anyone know why these orals are doing this to me? My doses are pretty low, about 40mg on the tbol and 50mg on the whinny. I have taken var and it didn't have this effect but it cost too much! So now I am back to doing a test e only cycle , any suggestions?

My next cycle I plan to do test e/deca , I have had my doubts but I believe I am ready for the deca. BUT, is it possible deca will do the same thing whinny and tbol did even though it is not an oral?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i bet u 2 bottles of test and deca it wont happen

na you should be good to go man. ive always ran test and deca cycles, and i just ran my first test and tren ..wow! i really loved the test and tren cycle way much better! but i guess you could do that cycle next after the test n deca cycle..good luck dude

samcam is offline Associate Member
    I have done a Test E cycle with t-bol for a kickstart and winny to finish it off and it was the worst cycle I ever did! T-bol gave me bad stomach cramps, gas, drained all the time, then the Winny gave me joint pain and cramps and felt like shit, was glad when that cycle ended! I am in love with D-bol though!

dbol is insane. I get excited just looking at them. Can't find gear so I keep having naughty thoughts of an oral only cycle.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    dbol is insane. I get excited just looking at them. Can't find gear so I keep having naughty thoughts of an oral only cycle.
    now that was funny.

I was originally going to go with dbol but decided to stick with the tbol because of less sides but now I am not sure???

So does anyone know why the orals are causing this? Is there a similar chemical makeup between whinny and tbol?

Oh and the test/tren cycle is very intriguing to me, however, I heard the sides of tren are crazy. If I can't take tbol or whinny, i think tren might really fukc me up!

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckurth6 View Post
    I was originally going to go with dbol but decided to stick with the tbol because of less sides but now I am not sure???

So does anyone know why the orals are causing this? Is there a similar chemical makeup between whinny and tbol?

Oh and the test/tren cycle is very intriguing to me, however, I heard the sides of tren are crazy. If I can't take tbol or whinny, i think tren might really fukc me up!
    It's all an individual thing. Some people love tbol and winny, others hate it. You just have to try it for yourself to see if it agrees with you or not. I love d-bol, and am trying A-drol next month along with Test and EQ, can't wait!!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    oh dude i had no sides with tren at 75-80mg eod..thats basically the sweet spot for almost everyone

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    methlyated compounds (i.e. oral steroids ) tend to cause lethargy in people..now I dont know the scientific reason why, ive just seen it discussed several times on different boards..and I did notice I got more tired and lazy whenever I used to take orals..they can be pretty stressing on your body so that might have something to do with it

rager is offline Member
    It even varies what you are stacking with and at what amounts. I had the worst headaches on earth with Test E/Winny......... Than I ran winny alone and had no probelms what so ever. Winny stinks by itself and you should use test with it, but obviously the TE/Winny combo was had crazy side effects for me...

Dude, you got me wanting some tren ! Ecspecially now that I am down to test only. So I still have the tbol and whinny tabs, should I try it again at the end of my cycle at a super low dose (20mg ed) or give them to someone in need?

This one time, in band camp....no seriously, i did take whinny a few years ago and I got it from a guy who bought the powder form and weighed it out and put it in capsules. I took 20mg ed (at least that is what he said the dose was) along with a low dose of test e (prescribed by the endo) and I got some great gains and size. Is the powder different from the tabs?

hauss man is offline Member
    orals dont suck, just tbol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    I feel the same way

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    well i know with prohormones a larthargic feeling sometime occurs, the adivce given is uping the carbs or try taking vitamin C at 1000mgs per meal.

It might be diffrent with anabolics but if your gonna give it another try it worth giving a shot.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logen32 View Post
    well i know with prohormones a larthargic feeling sometime occurs, the adivce given is uping the carbs or try taking vitamin C at 1000mgs per meal.

It might be diffrent with anabolics but if your gonna give it another try it worth giving a shot.
    Where have you heard of 1000 Mgs of Vit C boost energy?

is it possible to try and "pyramid" the tbol. I read on another thread where a guy (Bonecrusher) had started his dbol at 15mg and went up to 50 and then back down to 15. This was done over a 10 week period and let me tell you, this guy is a beast!

Has anyone else ever tried this? I really want to take my tbol or else it was just a waste of money!!

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    Damn I love t-bol its the best oral overall that ive ever used. D-bol is awesome too. I wonder why someone would feel bad on it. I wish someone had a scientific explanation.

Thread Information