Mazzive_T is offline Member

Writing your own prescription (UK)

hi all.

I may be able to get hold of a green prescription pad through a friend of a friend whos a doctor.

Does anyone know what to write on it to attain AAS/Growth etc from a pharmacy?

can this pad get repeat prescriptions?

I know the U.K. produces sus, deca (only at 50mg/ml), and andriol by organon, also proviron by schering, and tamoxifen by CP Pharmaceuticals in wrexham.

Anyone else know whats produced in this country, or what most pharmacies will stock in terms of AAS?

What about growth hormone too?, i know for a fact they stock this, my friend gets it prescribed to him, but what would i write to get a prescription? the name of the brand and how many cartons (id have to check how many mls per carton wouldnt i?)

anyone help on any part of this at all?

EDIT
    *We dont condone any type of illegal activity ... I closed the thread *..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is illegal and shouldnt be discussed here. They may call and check with the doctor to see if the prescription is legit. You are talking about Fraud.

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    fair enough then considered this closed.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    bad idea bro, very bad idea.

#1 the doc's handwriting is called something like.....chickenscratch which means it normally cannot be read.

#2 The doctors office calls the pharmacy to inform them of the patient coming in to pick up medication so you its ready when you get there OR when you go to the pharmacy they call the doctor and confirm the order (becuase they can't read the Rx anyways).

#3 Yes you will get into a lot of trouble, but if you want to give it a shot then go ahead!

Princes_Gate is offline Associate Member
    dude gear is legal to possess here.

why would you commit fraud to get something we can legally buy and import for our own use?

Thread Information