johnjohny is offline Associate Member

I need a little help!

first off this is the first substance if ever taken and I tend to be very carful with my body and it took me a long time to decide to use steriods .
    I'm taking 50mg of winstrol for 4 weeks and I'm really worried if it will really hurt my liver if been taking milkthisle to try and counter act that?!
    also I know drinking isn't recommended with it but what I'm asking is that if I have a couple of beers that shouldn't stress my liver too much will it???

How long should I wait after stoping its use before I can drink and have some fun!?!?!?

Any help would be very apprecaited I'm very worried about this. I know withmore experience I should become more comfortable with these substances!.

Jsg92 is offline New Member
    first off this is the first substance if ever taken and I tend to be very carful with my body and it took me a long time to decide to use steriods .
    I'm taking 50mg of winstrol for 4 weeks and I'm really worried if it will really hurt my liver if been taking milkthisle to try and counter act that?!
    also I know drinking isn't recommended with it but what I'm asking is that if I have a couple of beers that shouldn't stress my liver too much will it???

How long should I wait after stoping its use before I can drink and have some fun!?!?!?

Any help would be very apprecaited I'm very worried about this. I know withmore experience I should become more comfortable with these substances!.
    how are you taking win? are you taking injections, pills, or drinking it and also dont drink at all... finish your cycle and wait atleast a month

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post

If you can't abstain from drinking for 4 weeks, I seriously question you willpower. Don't do it.
    What are you doing for pct?
    And do you really need to drink to have fun?

johnjohny is offline Associate Member
    I'm taking pills and no I don't have to drink to have fun but I enjoy a drink every once in awhile!
    iv had a couple of beers 3 times while on it

Do I really have to wait a month I'm Irish I want to drink on st parties day I'm done with it Monday I figureed a week is fine

And pct my reading of it says with winni you don't need pct if I'm wrong correct me and explain why ?

Thread Information