Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Ready

allnatural1 is offline Banned
    I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read and respond to my posts. This is a great community. I have ordered my ai and will wait to start my cycle until it shows up. I would like to ask for one more piece of advice before i start my cycle. My goal is not to get huge. I have already put on allot of muscle over the years. I would like to gain a little more lean mass. Maybe 8-10 lbs. So i am still planning the simple test e cycle for 10weeks and we have already established that i am gyno prone. So i want my cycle to have as little sides as possible. Is it possible for me to run test at a dosage of 250 mg per week split into 2 doses of .5 cc? Would i gain anything from that? Would the sides possibly be less. If you do not think so then i would go with 500 mg. Split into 2 doses of 1cc. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated and thank you again.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Don't bother with 250mg a week, go for 500mg a week split into 2 doses, 500mg a week really isn't that high of a dose, some guys shoot 1gram a week! You won't see many sides, maybe alittle acne, some bloating, if you have an ai on hand then don't worry about it. The only way to completely escape sides is to not cycle at all, ya know. Sides are exaggerated though, you'll be fine as long as you have that ai. I tried Test E, kickstarted with Anadrol a year ago, the only thing I noticed was a few stray hairs growing on my shoulders.

allnatural1 is offline Banned
    Thanks for all the help Bro's. I will keep you posted how my cycle goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information