Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I Ready

allnatural1 is offline Banned

Am I Ready

Ok, I am 5"4 148lbs about 12 % Bodyfat. 37 yrs old. Been Training for 5yrs. 1 yr ago got my diet dialed in. I was about 18% bodyfat then. So for the first 4 years i was just eating and training hard 5 days a week. I weighed about 167 then. So i have lost about 20lbs and maintained the same strength. People have really noticed a difference. I am still training 5 days a week and doing about 20 mins cardio a day. i am currently eating six meals a day with a protien shake in the middle of the night. first 4 meals with carbs and last 2 with just protien and greens. currently eating 200 grams protien and 225 carbs. No fat besides what i get from the night cassien shakes and red meat 3 times per week. So what do you experts think? would i be ready to do a cycle? I have everything i need. Even PCT.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me, I'd start with a low dose Test E or C 400-500mg/Wk, shot twice per week for 10-12 wks then start proper PCT two weeks after last injection and you will grow like a weed.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Single test 10 to 12 week 500mg

Ok, I have Test E on hand. I am i little worried about gyno. I was thinking about running 250 for wks 1-10 and kick starting the cycle with 25mg of dbol or cutting drol in half. Making it 25 mg. Do you think the dbol or drol is to much for the first cycle? You think i could get away with .5 cc shot twice per week or is 500 ideal? Oh the kickstart would be for 4 wks.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    500 is best kick stat is your call. I am running Test E with a Dbol kicker 1st cycle. in jectable that is.

My first cycle was 400mg Test E for 10 weeks and I put on 25 lbs., awesome cycle! I would just run Test alone and see how your body reacts and save the dbol for your next cycle, theres no sense adding different compounds when your body is fresh and you don't need them, jmo though.

Ok, Sound good I have clomid and Nolva on hand. Any thoughts on pct? I really do appreciate the help. I will just do test e for 10 wks.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural1 View Post
    Ok, Sound good I have clomid and Nolva on hand. Any thoughts on pct? I really do appreciate the help. I will just do test e for 10 wks.
    You will get many different responses on this, but this is what I always run and never ever had a problem.

Two weeks after last Test injection, three week PCT:

1st week : 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
    2nd week : 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
    3rd week : 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

Thank You

Ok, So last thing. I did take some anadrol 50 here a while back before i had done any research. I took it for 1 week and my nipples were on fire. Needless to say i knew something was going wrong. I hadent started any injectable yet so i discontinued the cycle. I was talking 40 mg of nolvadex also. After about a week of being off of the a50 and nolvadex the sensation went away. I never did develop any lumps. It was the same feeling as when i hit puberty. So now running 10 wks of test should i have reason to be concerned. I ask because once i inject no turning back. I also think anadrol 50 would have been a bit strong for someone my size? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Get some arimidex to go along with the test, not sure the dosage, but you should take it everyday. If Anadrol set off your nipples, then you'll probably have a problem with most stuff you use, sounds like you're prone to gyno. If you decide to kickstart, use dbol 30-50mg a day for first 4 weeks, or Anadrol 50-100mg for first 4 weeks. Have you considered frontloading the Test E? It can take 3-6 weeks to see results if you don't frontload.

Test E is what i am planning to run this time for 10 wks. My buddy seems to think i wouldn't have as many sides from it.

If the anadrol affected your nipples, then there is a really good chance that test e will

you need to atleast have arimadex on hand b4 starting the cycle

Anadrol is a very potent steroid for a first timer, I would run Test alone and maybe next cycle add the d-bol.

Ok What about the arimadex?

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Anadrol is a very potent steroid for a first timer, I would run Test alone and maybe next cycle add the d-bol.
    He said he already tried Anadrol , and his nipples were on fire, so IMO any steroid will probably give him gyno issues

Is it possible some of the sensation could have came from the nolva?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    He said he already tried Anadrol, and his nipples were on fire, so IMO any steroid will probably give him gyno issues
    Not all will get gyno everyone is different

So would you suggest taking the arimidex through the entire cycle or only if similar symptoms start?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    yes I would I never start a cycle until I have my pct in hand and my letro for gyno flare up

Ok so is it safe to say that the nolva and clomid that i have on hand are just not right or enough for me?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nope you need letro for gyno control

I got it. So just use the letro if gyno flares up and do normal pct as planned. Nolva and Clomid? So i will get letro before i start. If i need to use the letro how much would i use?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    really depends on the gyno just startin spray a day. advanced 10 sprays then taper down daily to one spay throuout cycle.

the letro will help keep bloat down too!

So i will only use letro if gyno flares. If it flares up and i use letro would pct still start 2 weeks from last injection? Would i discontinue the letro after the last injection or right before i start pct?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Letro is too strong. Especially for just a simple enanthate cycle. I would opt for either nolva, toremafine, or arimidex . The first 2 I just mentioned are SERMS in which novla is easy to get and works (ive used it numerous times) but the toremafine is better (less sides and supposavely better then nolva in regards to toxicity) but seems to be harder to find. Arimidex or liquidex (same thing just different names) is an AI which will inhibit the enzyme aromatase in which will lower the levels of estrogen meaning less getting to the receptors where as the SERMS fight the estrogen for the receptors. Either one works, and either is good. Only use the AI or SERM if gyno is starting to become a problem. liquidex can be used at .25mg per day until the gyno subsides (may even go up to .5 per day but that is a lot).

The only thing that worries me is when i took the anadrol I took nolva along with it and my nipples after one week were on fire. So do you think nolva might work better with a simple test cycle as apposed to the anadrol? I do understand not to use the nolva unless it is needed.

Anyone?

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    500 is best kick stat is your call. I am running Test E with a Dbol kicker 1st cycle. in jectable that is.
    Did you say you had Dbol injectable? Tough to find that !!!

No i am wondering about the side effects of doing a test cycle as compared to the bad experience i had with the anadrol 50?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i think u gotta change your name man

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    If your worried that the nolvadex didnt work then get an AI. You can get it off of ar-r .com

So i will order some liquidex. From what i read it looks as though gyno is pretty common for people using anadrol . What i am wondering is if gyno symptoms are as common for a test cycle without the anadrol? I realize everyone reacts different. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row before i start.

From what i read it looks as though gyno is pretty common for people using anadrol.
    Actually I have heard the that it's kind of rare. I'm running it now so maybe I will find out.

r u running test and anadrol ?
    Last edited by allnatural1; 03-18-2008 at 07:25 PM.

r u running test or anadrol?
    Test E, EQ and A-drol.

IMO some people are more prone to getting gyno, so whatever you take probably has a better chance of causing a flare up then someone who is not prone to gyno, I've used Anadrol at 150mg a day with no problem, I'm lucky in that department.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    my bbest first ccycle was test e 500mgs wk for 12wks. for the last 4-6wks it was winnyh at 50mgs ed inj. great gains there

test

So if i get a flare up and start to treat it how soon do you think the symptoms would subside? When i used the drol after the flare up i discontinued the drol within a couple of days. I continued treatment with the nolva but the feelings in my nipples never went away until i discontinued the nolva. I continued the nolva for 5 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information