madmustang is offline Junior Member

starting my third

ok its time to experiment a little.. last 2 cycles i stuck with just my test. cyp at 600mg a week, had great results. next week i want to kick start with d-bol at 50mg. with 600mg test cyp.
    i have heard all kinds of great things about tren ,, even have some from last cycle that i chickened out on using. would u recomend throwing this in at end of cycle. or stick with the big d and test..

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmustang View Post
    ok its time to experiment a little.. last 2 cycles i stuck with just my test. cyp at 600mg a week, had great results. next week i want to kick start with d-bol at 50mg. with 600mg test cyp.
    i have heard all kinds of great things about tren,, even have some from last cycle that i chickened out on using. would u recomend throwing this in at end of cycle. or stick with the big d and test..
    Give us some stats. And what kind of tren is it?

tren a... im 5'9 190.. balooned up on my second cycle.. im expecting a little more with the d-bol in the mix..

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    i would both leave the tren out until you decide to use it in a cutter and also until you had some more cycle experience. test and dbol are like popping candy in comparison to the sides associated with tren. dont get me wrong, it has amazing affects and is the most anabolic steroid out there, its just not worth messing with so early on.

thanks i app. ur time

Thread Information