Thread: 20week cycle

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered

20week cycle

thoughts on 20 week cycle which includes 12 weeks bulk then go straight into an 8 week cut followed by PCT.

what are the pros and cons of this ?

i will post up my cycle if asked

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    whats the cycle?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    whats thwe cycle, what r ur stats n exp with aas.

week1-4testprop@50mgsED
    week1-12Testenth@750mgs/week
    week1-20EQ@600mgs/week
    week12-20testprop@50mgsED
    week12-20winny@50mgsED
    week12-20tren@75mgsED

5'10
    195-200lbs
    10-12% BF
    6 cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you may as well just stay with the enth after it kicks in. as long as you know what you doing then it a good cycle. alot of people think that just because they take winnu, masteron or tren they will get hard and cut up and thats not the truth. i would take nolva or armidex thru the bulker so you dont have a ton of water when your cutting

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    week1-4testprop@50mgsED
    week1-12Testenth@750mgs/week
    week1-20EQ@600mgs/week
    week12-20winny@50mgsED
    week12-20tren@75mgsED

5'10
    195-200lbs
    10-12% BF
    6 cycle
    IMO if ur doing a long cycle stick 2 long estest except the first few n last 2week. Personally i get really tired of roling out ben n stickn myself ed or eod.

used deca before got great gains but never tried EQ and like to give it a try and see how i react to it

Id push it to 24 weeks n use test e the whole time, n use tren e or paraboland instead of the tren ace.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    in bold

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    week1-4testprop@50mgsED Pointless.. just frontload ur testE
    week1-12Testenth@750mgs/week why this dosage?
    week1-20EQ@600mgs/week oh dear god please tell me this isnt ur primary bulking compound lol, i think deca would be far more beneficial even at a very low dose
    week12-20winny@50mgsED Your HDL will be 0 i assure you, not a good idea AT ALL, either switch to masteron or increase ur win dose and cut ur run time down to 5weeks
    week12-20tren@75mgsED Start 2 weeks earlier, end 2 weeks earlier

5'10
    195-200lbs
    10-12% BF
    6 cycle
    not to be rude but for your 6th cycle.. u should be a wee be bigger homeskillet. but hey maybe god slapped u together w/ some god awfule genetics like myself.

i got really good genetics i accually got into a car accident a while back and lost 30lbs in hospital and not being able to get up diet and train but with my last cycle i put it all back on so i kinda took a step back but im on track now..

and as for 750mgs/week of test i ran 500mgs test last cycle and got great gains so as far as this cycle i was gunna up it to 750 see how it goes through the cycle if not so great i will bump it down to 500mgs/week.

and for EQ like i sed before i ran deca and ilove it but im wanting to try the EQ see how my body responds to that but im thinkin about not even takin the chance and runnin deca.

thats an error on the winny i accually meant to put it at 100mgsED

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    i don't see the point in being on for 20 weeks
    in my view to much stress on the body

hows this look?

week1-2testenth@750mgs/week
    week1-12Testenth@500mgs/week
    week1-20deca400mgs/week
    week12-17winny@100mgsED
    week10-18tren@75mgsED

also i got some armidex on hand incase of gyno and some nolva , clomid and hcg for my PCT

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    make sure u dont use the nolva until PCT. combining it with a 19nor during cycle is no good. but yeah for the guy who said (why run 20 weeks?) the answer is why not? whats so hard on the body tell me? most people with normal genetics stop growing or reacting for the Ester from the body tryin to maintain homeostasis. so yeah if he keeps reacting well i dont see a prob w/ 20 weeks

the EQ is more of a hardening compound

oh i almost for got . u must stop the deca about 2-3 weeks before the test bro!

haha ya thanks bro i just put this cycle together just now .. obv didnt put to much thought to it but as it stands now it shold look a something like this :

week1-2testenth@750mgs/week
    week1-12Testenth@500mgs/week
    week1-18deca400mgs/week
    week12-17winny@100mgsED
    week10-18tren@75mgsED

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    make sure u dont use the nolva until PCT. combining it with a 19nor during cycle is no good. but yeah for the guy who said (why run 20 weeks?) the answer is why not? whats so hard on the body tell me? most people with normal genetics stop growing or reacting for the Ester from the body tryin to maintain homeostasis. so yeah if he keeps reacting well i dont see a prob w/ 20 weeks

i'm not saying there is anything worng with a 20 weeks cycle ,just not my cup of tea.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Personally I tried the bulk then cut type cycle and all I have to say is you had better be disciplined! Mine fell apart during the cutting portion and I felt the whole cycle was a waste. A good portion of the gains I made during the bulk portion were lost during the cutting phase, and then when my diet caved during the cutting portion..........well you get the idea. I was running t-bol for a kickstart with test E and finished it off with winny for 6 weeks, total cycle was about 20 weeks.

From now on I will run either a cutter or a bulker, I think during a bulk your body needs the extra time, a few months, to get used to the new gains while maintaining a high calorie diet. jmo, others may have had better luck.

PT
    i personally love longer cycles and have always had great gains with them

one last ? why u switch esters from test e to test P ? see i dont think its going to be benificial because they are both test and when u switch from a long ester to a short like test P ur already gonna have the Test E in full affect so unles u like needles i see this part pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Personally I tried the bulk then cut type cycle and all I have to say is you had better be disciplined! Mine fell apart during the cutting portion and I felt the whole cycle was a waste. A good portion of the gains I made during the bulk portion were lost during the cutting phase, and then when my diet caved during the cutting portion..........well you get the idea. I was running t-bol for a kickstart with test E and finished it off with winny for 6 weeks, total cycle was about 20 weeks.

From now on I will run either a cutter or a bulker, I think during a bulk your body needs the extra time, a few months, to get used to the new gains while maintaining a high calorie diet. jmo, others may have had better luck.

i totaly agree with that,the body needs time to accept the new gains ,or else the drop after the cycle is harsh since the body wants to return to it's former equilibrium.

i still think we need to start over though

another thing is deca and tren and both 19nors and it looks as though ur gonna be doin some over lappin again.

i could help u if u answer a few ?s

1 what is your reason for wanting 20 weeks? ( i have no problem with it just would like to know)

insted of cuttin up for the beach id like to build a bigger base first and do not want to take time on +PCT = time off wheni can do my bulker and go right into a cuttter.. personaly i like longer cycles bc my body doesnt give the 100% till about the 6th week

most people dont react till week 6-7 bro on longer esters. read some of my above posts to your questions

i kno some pppl dont react till then and thats why im syain that i dont till the 6th week also thats why id like to run a longer cycle anyways.

as for the two 19nors overlapping how bad is this if it is at all ?:S

well not bad but its like doubling the dosage cause they almost the same steroid chemically. but i dont think u wanna run more test than u already are just to comp for the shutting down with the 19nors(deca / tren ) no matter what i dont think ur gonna cut with all that still in ur system..ill check back 2morro and see if i can help u with a tad better option..ttyl bro! give u a couple cycle to choose from

thanks for the help !

no prob any more ? shoot me a PM ill answer 2morro..ttyl

PT
    i agree that you have to be disciplined to cut after a bulker but i have done it before with great results so it can be done. actually im in the bulking section of a bulker/cutter right now. im dropping my calorie intake to around 3-3500 after i start cutting and uping the cardio to 5 days a week. the main thing i found out is that you want to keep the water gains as low as possible during the bulking part or you'll be screwed when you cut and wont have good results. i run around .25 armidex a day and it keeps the water to a min for me. what i would do if i were you is stop the deca at week 12 and replace it with eq. it might sound stupied to some but i have done this before and deca is hard to keep the water down on. as for deca and tren being the same, they are in obvious ways but they produce to very different results that we all know of. i also wouldnt switch back to prop at the end of the cycle. i know alot of people think prop makes you retain less water but its the same thing as any other test when your shooting a high dose everyday
    Last edited by PT; 03-12-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Thread Information