Thread: d-bol!!!

hotrodv8 is offline New Member

d-bol!!!

hey guys. im bout to proceed witht his trans but the other party insist that he get it to me in a vitamin box. is this right. ill be getting it in the mail soon. i tried to to get em in the original bottle but he doesnt guarantee me that way. i cant ask no one else but to post on the forum since i want to keep this low pro..any pointers and have any of you had the same situation,

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodv8 View Post
    hey guys. im bout to proceed witht his trans but the other party insist that he get it to me in a vitamin box. is this right. ill be getting it in the mail soon. i tried to to get em in the original bottle but he doesnt guarantee me that way. i cant ask no one else but to post on the forum since i want to keep this low pro..any pointers and have any of you had the same situation,
    ummm....huh?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    ohhhh i see now
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 03-12-2008 at 04:47 PM.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you trust your supplier than dont worry about it. but if not then just take them and see if its real. you will be able to tell within the first week or so. but i hope that you are not going to be taking a dbol only cycle? you will be very dissapointed. what are your stats and cycle exp?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodv8 View Post
    Yes, it is right the box of vitamin mail to in bottle even party trans does get forum situation soon, I situation never.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    Yes, it is right the box of vitamin mail to in bottle even party trans does get forum situation soon, I situation never.
    Good point

i will cycle the dbol with test e. im 26 yrs old,185 pnds,5ft9in, bout 13% body fat and been working out for bout 2 1/2 years now. this will be my first cycle. i plan on the following.

weeks 1 thru 12 400 mgs of test e and weeks 1 thru 4 20 mgs of dbol...
    Last edited by hotrodv8; 03-12-2008 at 05:52 PM.

jack624 is offline New Member
    whats wron with a d-bol only cycle? will u still gain weight

so the dude wants to send me 500x10mgs when i paid for 1000x5mgs. and he didnt tell me this till the end of the transaction. he says its safer to send me the 10s in a vitamin box but i still find this kind uh weird. any who. i just wanted to know if this happend to any of you.. pay for something then recive it in a box of vitamins and not the original poackage...eather way. i dont really care just dont want to open the box and find nothing but flinstone vitamins. so yea! theres only one way to find out and thats by waitng and see. ill keep ya guys posted with pics..

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jack624 View Post
    whats wron with a d-bol only cycle? will u still gain weight
    D-bol should always be stacked IMO...alone you'll see almost no gains.... Test / D~bol ...i'll take EQ over d~bol anyday! i have a 50g pack of dbol powder that i'll prob never open

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam View Post
    I concur with your statement.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh I love d blades Ya I know shut up sorry

Thread Information