the younger endocrine system being more resistant than older?

whats all this talk i here lately that the endocrine system of a young male is more likely to recover from exogenous testosterone administration than an older male?

saw it in a post here and another one on the am boards as well. also posted with a study to back it. but cant find them atm for some reason.

it makes sense, yet guys on here constantly parroting that the younger you are the worse you can **** up your HPTA.

any info on this?

thanks

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    There is debate because people think that because your hormornes are raging at 15 and slowing down at 24. Ill check on PubMed and my endo books on this , but i think that a HTPA shutdown is the same across the board. I dont think that it is recoverable at any age. Let me do some reading and i will get back to this thread

thanks chedda, much appreciated.

i think the Bigger problem with young people (Teens) and aas is there simply not ready to dedicate themselves to responsible use. potential for addiction and there already unstable emotional state dont help either.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    thats why they say if you dont have the mindset and the responsibility for AAS then dont take them

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    whats all this talk i here lately that the endocrine system of a young male is more likely to recover from exogenous testosterone administration than an older male?

saw it in a post here and another one on the am boards as well. also posted with a study to back it. but cant find them atm for some reason.

it makes sense, yet guys on here constantly parroting that the younger you are the worse you can **** up your HPTA.

any info on this?

thanks
    It is very true! but lets define somethings first, what do you mean by younger and older. To me older is 50+ and younger is 20-50. If your talking about teenagers, thats a different story.

how is it a differant story? im 18, but im not basing my decision to use AAS on my age, rather than if i obtain a strict routine and become confident i can maintain it(Diet,Training,Rest) as well as a certain weight i hit naturally (180lbs).

Niether of which i have now, therefor i dont plan to cycle until i do.

Thread Information