XORRON is offline New Member

Smile Andriol With Anavar Or Test Cyp. With Anavar

HI i am on 240mgs andriol ed. and 40 mgs anavar ed cykle
    u think it will work ok with andriol or should include 200ml test.cypionate per week allso...or replase the andriol with test cyp. 400ml/week
    i am not looking for an gain a lot and after cykle loose a lot bullshitt what i want is more or less solid musckle what is permanent with the strenght gains i made...after the cykle i will use clomid for 2 weeks
    with andriol the benefits are that it doesent aromatise and not greatly shutt
    down your own production eather and neather does anavar..
    so has enybody done a cykle like this and what did u get for results..

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    First off, most anyone will not reccomend the use of two orals in a cycle due to its toxic affects on your liver. However, anavar is a mild oral and usually isn't too harsh.

I myself would reccomend dropping the andriol and including the 400mg/wk testy cyp. This will greatly help your blood levels stay constant and not be in a state of peaks and valleys regarding test release. The test cyp will make you hold a little water but with proper diet you should keep that minimal. If you do decide to run the test cyp. then I would reccomend a better PCT than two weeks of clomid. I would probably run the first week 40mg/day of nolva, second week 30mg/day, and third week 20mg/day. You should recover just fine with that. Might want to think about having something on hand as well such as arimidex in case you end up gyno prone.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Once again, your stats and cycle exp?

goose is offline Banned
    First thing andriol is not liver toxic,so your got no problms running it with VAR.Andriol is so cheap in the middle East,I got a buddy back in that area.It is an amazing test for cutting,I do like to take 15 caps tho.Problem is in the western world anriol is not worth the cash to run it at the right dose.But if you dose correctly with andriol and var great cutting cycle,last year I did a var,andriol and primo cycle,amazing results and no need to run an anti E which develops a film around the skin.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You said it Goose...too much expensive in central world too!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    You said it Goose...too much expensive in central world too!
    We get ripped off,in the middle East my buddy picks it up for 15$ per bottle

With the recent busts with powder,I would say var is not worth the money in the current market.But if you super rich why not.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Is andriol suppressive?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Is andriol suppressive?
    Well like most things its dose related.Its as suppressive as var,no other test has this quality.

XORRON is offline New Member
    THANKS i feel great on my current cykle and because i live in thailand i get ewerything cheap straight from pharmasy...and by the way andriol is not putting stress on the liver
    cause its not 17aa alkalyted

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XORRON View Post
    THANKS i feel great on my current cykle and because i live in thailand i get ewerything cheap straight from pharmasy...and by the way andriol is not putting stress on the liver
    cause its not 17aa alkalyted
    thats good.What dose are your going to run it? The best I have found is one cap per hour with food,and what about var?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by XORRON View Post
    HI i am on 240mgs andriol ed. and 40 mgs anavar ed cykle
    u think it will work ok with andriol or should include 200ml test.cypionate per week allso...or replase the andriol with test cyp. 400ml/week
    i am not looking for an gain a lot and after cykle loose a lot bullshitt what i want is more or less solid musckle what is permanent with the strenght gains i made...after the cykle i will use clomid for 2 weeks
    with andriol the benefits are that it doesent aromatise and not greatly shutt
    down your own production eather and neather does anavar..
    so has enybody done a cykle like this and what did u get for results..

Ive never had good results with ANDRIOL.
    ANAVAR is a great oral.

Thread Information