SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

Tren or Masteron for 3rd cycle?

Hi All!

So far, I have two cycles under my belt. My first cycle was Test C and EQ for 12 weeks, and the second was Test P and NPP for 8 weeks. I have to say, I'm only doing short esters from here on out. I saw noticable true gains from the prop/npp cycle as opposed to the bloat and diminishing gains from the Cyp/EQ cycle, even after an aggressive PCT. My current stats are 5'9", 190 lbs., approx. 10% bf.

I'm planning my summer cycle which will only be my third cycle to date. I'm definitely sticking with prop and npp (especially since I have unopened vials from my last order) and was looking for opinions on a third compound? My goal is always lean mass. I just started my first ever run with blue tops as well, and will still be on them before/during my summer cycle, so here's what it may end up looking like:

Test P (400mg/wk)
    NPP (400mg/wk)
    hGH (4 - 6 iu/day)

I want to add a good cutter for the last compound. Do you all think it's too early to "jump on the tren train," or do you think masteron would be more appropriate considering it's still only my 3rd cycle?

Thanks in advance everyone! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    definitely not tren and npp! at least that is my opinion. alot of the tren guys here will probably say drop the npp and run tren, mast, prop.

bbminded is offline Member
    what is NPP its a new one to me! but i def want to give masteron a try for sure!

I have been hearing that too, bro. Thank you for the support. As you know, it always feels good when you hear the same reply from a few different people. At least it makes me think I won't die as quick. LOL

I think the Prop/Tren /Masteron cycle may be just what I'll go with!

Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    what is NPP its a new one to me! but i def want to give masteron a try for sure!
    NPP = Nandralone Phelypropionate (sp???), basically short estered deca . Gave me decent fullness and strength gains, but it definitely wasn't worth the hype, at least on my end.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop/npp/mast would be a good cycle anyway. If fact I am planning to run this cycle in the future.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    Both!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information