Thread: HELP! PLZ part1

northerntouch is offline Junior Member

HELP! PLZ part1

What's up peeps, how yall doing. I'm 6'3 195lbs my age 30yrs. I've been out off the weights for about 5 months, but I install oil tanks and pipeline for industial generators so my job is all about heavy lifting. It's amazing how the human body works, the equipment and tools I use on a daily basis weigh more than I can could lift in the gym, but I manage to do it everyday with no problem now, so I think it's safe to say I'm ready to start lifting again. Today I picked up some gear and I have some stuff left over from my first cycle, which I absolutely had no clue what I was doing. I made some good gains from a 12 week period.

First 6 weeks: Testcyp 300mg/ml in a 10ml bottles (whatever that means)
    Last 6 weeks: TrenAce 100mg/ml in a 10ml bottles.

My starting weight was 165-170lbs and after the 12 weeks I went up too 200lbs, and here i sit at 195lbs a year later. I didn't do a pct, had no clue what it was until I did a bit of research here. Sorry if this thread seems long winded, I'm trying to give as much info possible. So as i said in the beginning got some gear again. I forgot to add its been a year since my last cylce.

I have: 20ml of Testcyp 300mg/ml
    -6ml of TrenAce 100mg/ml
    -4ml of TestEnth 300mg/ml
    -7ml of Masteron 300mg/ml

Can anyone suggest a good cycle with this gear I have?
    What kind of pct do I need to do?
    Would it be smart if I started a cycle cosidering I've been out of the gym for 5 months but have a very physical job?

Well there it is, hope to here from you people all adivice would be appeciated. I'm still doing more research, again sorry for being long winded hope I gave the right info, thanks for reading peeps

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    all you can do bro is a 600mg test cycle for 10 weeks. i would shoot 300mgs of test twice a week for the entire 10 weeks. actually make it a 12 week by mixing the test enth in there as well.
    Last edited by PT; 03-20-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information