Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johnnysc22 is offline New Member

Post Another '1st cycle critique'

Im sure you regulars see a thousand of these a day (i have just in the month ive been surfing this forum), but i just wanted to help finish critiquing my 1st cycle.

Stats:
    25 y/o
    6'0
    192lbs
    bf:??

Background/Goal:
    I have been lifting hardcore for about a year now and have just done the whey protein/gnc mixtures in the past. I am more than pleased with my results so far.
    I used to be 180lb so I put on 12 pounds (all in the first 8 months). I have increased my strength tremendously but it seems im at my plateua and can't seem to get over top of it.

I don't want or expect huge gains, i'd like to be around 200lbs and can't seem to gain anymore weight. I am pretty cut so my goal is to gain weight/strength without losing this.

I eat well, around 3200-3500 calories, all healthy. Lean meats, mixed vegetables, most of my carbs come from good sources like legumes and lentils.

I have been reading for the past month and have decided on this cycle. What do you think?

Week 1-10 Test Prop 125mg eod
    Week 5-10 winny 50mgs ed

PCT: 1 weeks after last injection
    Week 1 - 2: 100 mg clomid/30 mg nolva
    Day 3-4: 50mg clomid/20 mg novla

Have novla on hand in case of gyno during cycle.

I thought prop would be better because of less water retention and less possible side effects (i was prone to a little acne years ago, which is a big concern for me).

Also since I am not looking for giant gains is the dosage on the prop too high?
    Any advise is appreciated, thanks!!!
    Last edited by johnnysc22; 03-25-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Thread Information