Billytk03z is offline Member

Adrenal Fatigue.. NO pumps!!! :(

I have been dealing with adrenal fatigue for about 2 years now... and it keeps getting worse... I have all the necessary tests done which clearly show a possible thyroid/adrenal problem but none of the docs that I have seen have a clue about how to interpret the test results or how to procede in remedying the situation...

anyway.. within the last few months I have noticed that I do not get a pump in the gym anymore... In the past I could do a few push ups and my muscles would swell up like a ballon and that was before using AAS, when I started AAS my muscles got even freakier swollen... but like I said now I dont get a pump anymore... I am lean and vascular but I dont get that muscle blood engorgement that we all love... what is going on? has anyone ever experienced a point in their training period where the pump is none existant.... as of right now I am 6'1" 210lbs, 9% bf ***my main AAS at the moment is VAR @ 70mg ed.....

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Age?

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Age?

31, been dealing with the adrenal stuff for about 2- 2 1/2 years now....

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    31, been dealing with the adrenal stuff for about 2- 2 1/2 years now....
    Have you used any t3 or any compounds that could have fugged with your thyroid?

Did you always PCT properly after your cycles?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    That could be the case, Epinephrine release causes vaso constriction in the organs and vasodilation in the skin and muscles. Without it the muscle shunting mechanism could be impaired.

Another possiblity is that your body has adapted to exercise and your more efficient at distributing blood throughout your musculature. I now that this can contribute to a reduction of a pump as far as a matter of perception. I shouldnt shut the mechanism down.

You could try a NO supplement that inpart may help out since its a vasodilator the same as epinephrine.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Here is a article from one of our S.COM newsletter authors ( Jimmy Smith ) ...

Advanced Supplementation

It's hard to find yourself on the fence when it comes to supplementation. One camp says that all you need to take is a multi-vitamin and fish oil and you are fine. They'll argue with you for days that you get enough minerals and vitamins from the food you eat.

It's hard to find yourself on the fence when it comes to supplementation. One camp says that all you need to take is a multi-vitamin and fish oil and you are fine. They'll argue with you for days that you get enough minerals and vitamins from the food you eat.

The second camp will tell you that you need to take a large mix of supplements including zinc, magnesium, vitamin c etc etc.

The third group is more "advanced", they use supplements with names that are hard to pronounce like Phosphatidylserine.

This is where the debate begins My only question is who is advanced? If we are talking only about people that "get after it" and are not obese then is there really a thing as advanced supplementation? Is there a need to use a fat burner if you already are in a fat burning mode and your metabloism is working? Is there really a need continually add carbs to a diet if you are already doing well with the carbs you are taking?

Seriously though... I'm very pro supplement, I'm the guy that will advise people on taking anywhere from 5-15 pills at a time. There's a need for various supplements from adrenal levels all the way to physique methods. If someone has trouble sleeping, they'll get PS, Valriaen Root or 5-HTP but only if they have trouble sleeping. Why would I tell you to take glycine to reduce stress if you are able to relax post workout? If this comes off anti-supplement then you've misunderstood me.

I'm not anti-supplement, I'm very pro-supplement.

It just gets annoying when you hear this debate over and over again on the need for supplements. Many authors talk about the typical guy. They'll tell you he or she works 9-5, is middle aged, has a spouse and children. They'll advise 3 days of 45 minute full body training per week because those people "don't need" body part training.

I can buy that to a certain degree. The problem begins when I hear about supplement advice. Take the "average" example. What if she is having estrogen issues and maybe has early onset PCO syndrome? Why wouldn't she get a estrogen regulator like D-I-M? What if the "average" man had estrogen issues? Why wouldn't he get D-I-M? It has nothing to do with not being real world, it has everything to do with finding the right tools for success.

http://www.steroid.com/sitearticles/...ementation.php

Merc.

Thread Information