Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Camio115 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    winny only cycles suck, at best, if PROPERLY ADMINISTERED.
    google exponential decay. plug in the numbers and see how much is left after 48 hours, let alone 72. the half-life on winny is 9 hours. in 45 hours you have 5 half-lives. so at 45 hours you are at 1/32 the administered dose. you are basicly starting over every time you inject.
    Dude.. You have been talking crap about my cycle since you have came on this thread. So **** you and your opinion. Anyways my Winstrol is working great for me and I have noticed that I am leaning out nicely. So screw you

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Camio115 View Post
    Dude.. You have been talking crap about my cycle since you have came on this thread. So **** you and your opinion. Anyways my Winstrol is working great for me and I have noticed that I am leaning out nicely. So screw you
    2 things you may want to note:
    1) His posts indicate that he knows what he is talking about and yours indicate that you do not.
    2) We have a strict no-flame policy as listed here:
    Important,this Is A No Flame Policy Board..
    If you come on an open forum with ideas such as yours, don't be surprised when some don't agree with you. Take the good comments with the bad and try to learn from both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information