Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steves DNP log

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member

Steves DNP log

im going to try and make a complete log(in-laws are in for the next wk so i might have to update here and there) of my next few DNP cycles continuing 10 days after. ill get my wife to take a pic tonight so i can post b4 and after pics.

i plan on running 3 cycles. 3wks on 10dys off. then 2wks on 10dys off. and 10dys on 10dys off. all will be 200mg ed. i might move the off time to 2wks on all the above, we will see. im already on day 2 on the 3wker

stats: 6ft @230.
    cycle-finishing up my test and tren E cycle. last tren E shot was last wk(mon). going to continue test @ 500mg for the next 3wks.
    also using T3@40mcg ed
    and 4iu gh ed.(going to bump the gh to 7iu during PCT)

ive done a few DNP cycles and ive done my research. i know, i know, i know, its a poison and can cause death and drink water.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    hey welcome man! im sweating my butt off now on DNP !! would love to see your results and pics?

what BF% are you at for starters by chance?

day 2-
    last night was a ho. i sweat all night long. prolly cause the tren is still in my system. going to workout in a few hrs.

BF% im guessing around 15% but ill let yall see when i put up my pic.

yeah im on tren and sust myself lol while on dnp .. workouts are still pretty good.. cardio sucks.. sweats suck!

im guessing ill drop 1/2lb of fat a day with the cycles so that will make 10lb on the 1st, 7lb on the 2nd and 5lb on the 3rd making a total of 22lbs of fat lost. looking to get my weight down so maybe my knees wont hurt while doing cardio. doc said im in the beginning stages of arthritis.

also i might bump the T3 up to 80mcg while im still on cycle and take advantage of the anabolic state im in. any advice on this?

im not the person to give advice on that man.. sorry.. me personally id keep t3 around 40-50mcg a day while on dnp .. but thats just cause when i take t3 anyways thats my sweet spot. could be different while on dnp..

prepare for a week or so of hell man!! dnp is no joke.. im learning the hard way and i havent even weighed myself yet.. i will tonight tho!

just for personal reference.. im stopping dnp this friday.. cause i dunno how much longer i can keep going.. if all else ill start another cycle in a few weeks but for now whew!!! ill stop at 10 days and see how much i weigh on the 14th day.. water should be gone then.

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    I know when I am on DNP I always start thinking..."its ok to eat some bad stuff cause you'll just burn it off" but then I think "what? and extend the hellish burning sensation?" The more you indulge the longer it will take to hit your goals.

that is true! but some things u just cant help yourself with man.. you will see!!

yeah the carb craving while on DNP are way worse than nicotine craving while trying to quit smoking.

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    yeah the carb craving while on DNP are way worse than nicotine craving while trying to quit smoking.
    now thats BRUTAL! I quit smoking 2.5 years ago cold turkey after smoking a pack a day for 8 years.... I know, I know...

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Fdrx and peter look into clen or ephedra. T3 messing with your thyroid and i usually don't like to do that. Last DNP cycle i was on I used ephedra with hoodia for the appetite control. Let me tell you I had to take alot of it to supress my appetite. Of the two I would suggest clen. Clen is a lil stronger than ephedra, for me personally ephedra doesn't work all that good but its personal perference. This upcoming cycle i'm gonna switch to clen and see how its different. I should start this new cycle hopefully Friday maybe even Thursday. Anyway once I start it i'll let you guys know how am doing. Also like I know i told fdrx snack on grapes or fruit. No fat tastes good and keeps you hydrated, just a suggestion.

ive done all the above and DNP is the best by far. the clen makes my heart race like a lab rats. and ive been on T3 for a couple of months with the HGH.

Day 5- down 3lb
    worked out arms yesterday and it was really hard to get a pump. i did a lot less. dropped a set on each exercise and 4 reps on all exercises. still felt good though. i hope this 1/2lb ed keeps up.

any thoughts on bumping my T3 from 40mcg up to 80mcg?

bigt10 is offline Member
    i dont know ive known guys who compete and can always cutin 12 weeks. your best bet is some a cycle with high test and trenbolone if you want to cut. you can cut low with that, training, and diet.

Goodluck but that stuff is way to Dangerous. IF your counting your calories, dieting properly, training hard, and doing a good cycle and throwing in something like tren and winstrol your going to drop bodyfat.

keep going man! dnp works.. ill be doing another cycle in a few weeks.. after im off this current set which im done in 4 days anyways.. then 2-3 weeks off then i do 21 days of DNP then get ready for a new cycle of AAS for the summer! I wanna be ripped for the 4th of july!

Day 6- still at 227. my muscles feel flat. like they have no shape what so ever. as of last night i bumped up my dose to 300mg ed. so im taking 2 tabs(1 tab=200mg) eod with 1 in between . 16 hr split it just a pain in the azz so i figured this would be easier. Also bumped T3 up to 60mcg ed. Last night was comfortable. using-A/C @67, ceiling fan on medium and tower fan on medium. hardly any sweat! working out chest today. im sure this is going to suck ballz.

i would go to 400mgs of DNP i think 300 is a lil low personally. The most i would go on the T3 would be 60, but i don't like to mess with thyroids. What i would do is 400mgs ed, 60 of t3 or switch the T3 with clen or ephedra. Last time i used ephedra and it was still tolerable. Ephedra doesn't work that well on me so you might wanna try clen. the first day i did DNP i used 120 of clen and holy crap my stomach had a burning sensation. Like i literally felt the fat burning. Point being raise the DNP not the T3.

the reason im using a low dose is because im running it for 21 days. and on one of my previous runs with DNP i was using 400mg ed and around day 12 i hot hives and had to quit. but if i stick to 200mg i wont get the allergic reaction to the DNP(hopefully).

Ok obviously you know what your doing. Just asking.

no worries

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    just out of intrest what did u use to get rid of the hives?

im pretty sure he just stopped using the dnp for a while..

yeah, i stopped using DNP for about a months or so and figured out where my limit was. besides that various anti-histamines for 2 or 3 days to treat the hives. dont know if it happens to everybody the same but my hands got hives 1st then arms chest and legs.

Day 7- im at 225lb. 5lb in 1 wk. yeeeeeah. I took 400mg again yesterday. I dont know why, i just did. i might do this until day 10 and go back to 200mg. as i stated above, on one of my previous runs i got hives @ 400mg around day 12. so i need to take it easy. ill try and keep yall updated.

also started taking 1mg of B12 today. maybe that will help with the energy a little bit. and help with the fat loss.

Day 8- im at 227. went to a friends wedding yesterday and proud to say i didnt have 1 drop of liquor. i did eat tons of chocolate covered strawberries and all that kind of good wedding crap. im guessing this is why im up 2lb. not worried though. i guessing in a day or 2 ill be below 225 easily.

worked out chest today. it was a decent workout. instead of taking 1min 15sec breaks between sets i moved it to 2min and everything went pretty good. it just took longer to recover between sets. other than that i cant b1tch. last night was a dry night. just slept with the sheets.

yeah soon u will be sleeping commando with no sheets witht he fan blowing on you! at least ive been that way since! and i still get some sweat going!

Day 9- at 225. im avg. more that a 1/2lb of fat each day! yeah i always sleep naked except while on DNP . ill sweat my shirt wet and just peal it off. anyways, i had 2 beers in a 3hr span and killed water afterwards. it was the only thing at the BBQ so thats my out. but it felt so go drinking that ice cold beer. anyways, hopefully today ill make it to the gym and let yall know how things went.

darn beer gets ya everytime!

drink lots of water man!

yeah i should prolly be drinking more, but always drink at least a gallon. if i start to feel dehydrated ill give myself 1L fluid via IV.

drink more water!!! lol

true, true. just in case though.

well better safe than sorry thats for sure! but just keep a full aquafina bottle nearby at all times lol then hopefully u wont have to poke urself!

McJuicer is offline Junior Member
    subscribed

shuuchuu is offline New Member
    jjjj

theflyzman is offline Associate Member
    Anyone tell me with a few cycle of DNP experience if they kept the weight off??

Day 10- back up to 227. DAMN. i forgot to mention, since day 6 ive been taking 400mg ed. and last time i ran 400mg i got hives @ day 12. so today will be the last day of running 400mg and im sure after a couple of days a few lbs of H20 weight will fall off. still got 11 more days to run @ 200mg ed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information