Chiefsman123 is offline New Member

Liquid D-bol in sachets??

Hi there peoples!

One of my well respected sources is now providing (has been for some time actually) dbol in liquid form....and no I wont name my source

Here's my question...how effective is dbol in liquid form, and how do you take dbol in liquid form to begin with?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've only run cycles with traditional tabs, and injectables.

Thank ya!
    Last edited by Chiefsman123; 04-04-2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: rule breach

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup i know who your talking about. and it will be just as effective as taking pill form.. just measure it out with an oral syringe...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would drink it, dbol is dbol same chemical one is pressed into a pill one is made into a solution

Thanks for the fast replies guys! Thats what I was thinking but wanted to make sure of it first.

Do you just drink it strait as is, or is it best to mix it with something? Also how does it taste on its own?

Again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsman123 View Post
    Thanks for the fast replies guys! Thats what I was thinking but wanted to make sure of it first.

Do you just drink it strait as is, or is it best to mix it with something? Also how does it taste on its own?

Again, thank you!
    yea just drink it and just chase it with some water.. MAN UP!! but wait you are a chiefs fan. lol im a denver fan

Well if you would have told me you were a denver fan to start with, then I might have to take your advice in a different light! jk of course man....plus after our fantastic 4-12 season last year I dont have much room to talk :/

As for the dbol , looks like I just might pick some up and try it along with my upcoming cycle. Liquid dbol will be a first for me, looking forward to it!

Well if you would have told me you were a denver fan to start with, then I might have to take your advice in a different light! jk of course man....plus after our fantastic 4-12 season last year I dont have much room to talk :/

As for the dbol, looks like I just might pick some up and try it along with my upcoming cycle. Liquid dbol will be a first for me, looking forward to it!
    lol.. let me know how it works out for you bro.. good luck..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Recently, a rule was added that specifically says we don't discuss packaging methods. I'll post a link to it. Please read rule#10 and it's reference to packaging.

Petition to ban all post about shipping methods, or advice on how to recieve

AG

Hi there peoples!

One of my well respected sources is now providing (has been for some time actually) dbol in liquid form that comes in xxxxxxxxxx....and no I wont name my source

to be exact...it comes in 20/ml xxxxxxxxxxxxx at 25mg/ml

Here's my question...how effective is dbol in liquid form, and how do you take dbol in liquid form to begin with?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've only run cycles with traditional tabs, and injectables.

Thank ya!
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-04-2008 at 01:32 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Recently, a rule was added that specifically says we don't discuss packaging methods. I'll post a link to it. Please read rule#10 and it's reference to packaging.

Petition to ban all post about shipping methods, or advice on how to recieve

AG
    Very sorry! I didn't know and I didn't read those rules... my bad

It wont happen again!

P.S. Please feel free to delete this post since it's again forum rules!

Again sorry!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My user account doesn't have privileges to edit your post. It will take a mod/admin to do it. It's a fairly new rule, so we're just trying to keep everyone aware of it.
    You can probably edit your post by clicking the edit button at the bottom of your original post.
    Enjoy your d'bol .

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hey AG,

I was able to edit the post but not the title. I took the package details out of the post, but a mod will have to change the title or the delete the post all together.

Again, sorry for causing trouble!

Thanks for the help from everyone though!

Hey AG,

I was able to edit the post but not the title. I took the package details out of the post, but a mod will have to change the title or the delete the post all together.

Again, sorry for causing trouble!

Thanks for the help from everyone though!
    your cool bro.. its a new rule.. i forgot all about it myself... just have to get used to it..

Thread Information