Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kick6 is offline Banned
    One thing I think you're missing is resting of your CNS. Sure the individual muscles are resting, but you're hitting your CNS every single day. You need at least one day a week COMPLETELY off weights. How you choose to accomplish this is your choice.

I am, however, baffled at the fact that you say you can't do all of your leg exercises on one day or you'll be "too tired." When I had all my leg exercises on the same day it was an absolute bitch of workout and I was exhausted at the end, but it was definetly doable. If you properly order your exercises (start with the compound movements and then move to indivual muscles) you should have enough energy to carry you through. If not.....maybe some more carbs and/or caffeine pre-workout is necessary?

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Deca

so when cutting can deca be used along with cytomel ...does deca assist with fat loss if used by itself?

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    You need to go read the profile of deca in the steroid profiles forum. Might as well read the cytomel one as well... your answers are there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information