Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Test Enan. HELP needed?????

hey guys.... this is my 1 st cycle using gear/test e. so i decided to go ahead with the classic beginner cycle of Test E 500 mg/week @ 10 weeks.

Well so far im am towards the end of my 5th week and i ve seen very little changes...i've gained some strength on all my lifts...maybe thats cuz im working every group twice a week for the past five weeks...size wise my arms still look skinny as usual and my calves arent growing either.

i conducted my first 3 shots in the gluts using 1" poker after week 3 i switched to side delts for better absorption purposes. anyway, i ll be continuing on the delts...my next poke is day after tomorrow.

As far as weight gain....before starting test E i was fluctuating between 149 and 150lbs....and this week i've weighed as low as 155 and as high as 160...round about 157 lbs in the middle of the day?

but im not seeing that "tackle the bus type of power" i do feel energetic...IF IM FULLY RESTED...im working out to fatigue everytime...i dont even get sore anymore...but wtf is goin on i was expecting to be around 170 lbs with quality muscle...so far only a some weight gain and what it seems like little or no change in muscle size.

Btw the gear im using is ROTEXMEDICA from Germany 250mg/ampule. Im pretty sure its 100% legit. So why am i not seeing what i want? dont get me wrong im not trying to get huge but atleast a couple of inches every where.

Do i just need to be patient and follow the cycle thru or up the dose????

please help i want to get some good results rite now im pissed. Why isnt this shit working?

literally my weight fluctuates from 156.8-160. Why is there a fluctuation??? the most i've weighed do far is 160.00lbs but like i said it drops. plus i havent seen any noticible size change. please help guys. Whats going on

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Whats ya age and other stats?

150lb is WAY to light to be starting aas. imo

But 10lbs in 5 weeks on a long estered test is within normal ranges.

Post ya diet as well.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would just like to say that I've heard very good things about that gear and plan on doing a cycle of that brand myself soon. 5wks is about the time it should be "kicking in" as they say, so your fine. BTW that gear is as smooth as butter eh? Keep us posted and be patient bro.

On another note don't be so worried about weight fluctuations as it is not always such a good indicator of progress. I weigh myself twice a day just for reference and find in the morning, weight is always 3-4lbs lighter than in the evening.

Cheers
    Last edited by ecto9; 04-05-2008 at 11:47 AM.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    It'll start working soon. Be patient, you're ok.

sager85 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on Test E 500mg a week aswell with some other added things. But I'm starting week 6, and nothing before but the last couple days big time improvement.. I'm sure yours will kick in soon. They say peak is 7-8 weeks

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely some people dont even notice any changes until their 6th or 7th week in and this is due to the long enanthate ester. This is also why many frontload or begin their cycle with an oral to basically jump start it. Be patient but 150 does seem kind of light to start cycleing. What are your stats?

im 24 yrs old im 5'7" been working out for alomost 9 years all natural.
    naturally lean 10-13 % bf at the most. 150 is decent for a dude of my frame. i've researched alot so this seems like a good fit for a responsible, dedicated guy like me. Im passionate. im not on a body building diet but i get my protien in. Like i said i jus want to be in 170 and gain legit size not look bloated and fat.

here's my workout schedule. ever since i started test i dont take any days off.

Mon
    shoulder/claves

Tue
    Quads/ hams

Wed
    Chest/tri/bi

Thu
    Back/ Abs

Fri
    shoulder/claves

Sat
    Quads/ hams

Sun
    Chest/tri/bi

i do this with the exception of my hamstring and chest im never sore at all. and i hit it Hard. period
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-05-2008 at 12:42 PM.

Ditto i jus did my 6th poke today....Week 6 is underway

OK, you need to get in the workout and diet forum. First, you're routine is in need of a lot of help and you definetely need rest. How can you possible workout everyday and expect gains?? Don't want to sound like an a##hole but seriously man.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    at that weight bro, you need to eat like a beast...every 2.5 to 3 hours.

well what do u suggest hobbs9963...i want to hit everything twice a week. how can i rest? even if i were to take a day off i the middle thats like doing 3 muscle groups everyday day then i could take thursday off and start again on friday....that i cannot do...thats too much. what do u suggest im open to suggestions?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Hit each bodypart once a week but hit it hard

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Hit each bodypart once a week but hit it hard
    i wanna know everyone's thoughts on this boys opinion. i've heard that while on aas u need to work harder...plus i had a buddy who did test/deca /dbol and told me he never took a day off...anyway im always working out year round....most of the time...i do one muscle group each day with some light cardio...but now since aas is in the picture...it make sense to train a bit more intense/regular...anyway im only corcerned about overtraining...cuz then u dont see results period...but as long as im not over training...if u guys think im overtraining let me know cuz ill consider your opinions...and maybe switch to workin every group once a week....hard
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-05-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You don't grow in the gym, you need recovery and rest to grow.

sorry bro that does'nt help me much...i do rest plenty i sleep well every night and even take short day naps...so i dont think rest is the problem here...and yes i know u need rest...im not some high school kid who just started working out. so if u think i need to train less intense...please say it. ps dont give me generalizations..we're all veteran lifters here pal. i need solid advice not weight lifting 101...look at my regimen even though i train every day there is more than enuff rest days for eac group to recover.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-05-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Good luck, I'm out of this one.

thanks for your time bro...so everything look ok then u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    well what do u suggest hobbs9963...i want to hit everything twice a week. how can i rest? even if i were to take a day off i the middle thats like doing 3 muscle groups everyday day then i could take thursday off and start again on friday....that i cannot do...thats too much. what do u suggest im open to suggestions?
    Didn't BIG say it bro? I'm trying to help but you need to reciprocate.

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    you need time to grow..... generally i hit things so hard i have to wait a week or my strength is gone.... i personally like the 8 day split, ive been doing it for years and cant stop growing....

so are u saying do one body part each day then??? or two and take the weekend off??

brnxbomers- we are here to help if we can.

well thats I why ask....each bodypart once a week then??? lol

what works best for me when i am just trying to get big is
    monday
    chest
    tuesday
    back
    wed
    off
    thurs
    shoulders
    friday
    arms
    sat
    off
    sun
    legs
    monday
    off
    and then i start my rountine again on tuesday..... sometimes ill do tris and bis on seperate days, and start even a day later ,but this is pretty much my "go to" routine

whats wrong with my routine...u still get rest before u hit it again? is it really that much of a red flagger???

Also Manorexic, how many sets do u conduct and how many exercises....i do three exercises each group and a net of 10 sets

maybe you're a mezomorph body type im acto. but let me know

OK, You're trying bro and i like that. You're routine isn't bad but if you're not getting gains then maybe you need to change up. Why don't you combine arms with shoulders sometimes? Shocking your system is key. IMO

well i change up the exercise sometimes...jus starting to do that...so ya mixing is good..i guess...i jus added a new shoulder exercise...so yes im trying very hard. trust me as far as effort is concerned i give a 105%

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Brnx,
    Everyone is different on there workouts, there are a lot of workouts I have done that have not worked for me. It took me years to find what works for me. It does sound like you need to include a day or two of rest. This is only my example that works for me.

Mon
    Chest/shoulders

Tues
    Back/arms

Weds
    Legs/traps

Thurs
    Rest

Fri
    back/arms

Sat
    legs/traps

Sun
    Chest/Shoulders

Mon
    rest

etc...

I hit body parts twice a week and have 4-6 days of rest for that body part before hitting it again. Plus I still take a day off every third day.

As for BIG advice take it, he is wicked smart in all these forums...trust me if you stay here long enough you will be asking him for help.

i see what u mean...but there's no way i could do legs all in one day i'd be too exhausted...even if u look at my program...though i dont take any days off as such...but while im working other parts out...the ones worked out before are resting anyway i dont hit them until 3 days from their previous workout...the way i work out is i pick one big muscle group and combine it with a smaller one...i cant do 2 big muscle groups in one day....anyway let me know your opinion...if this is gonna hinder my growth or recovery i make a change otherwise let me know?

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    i know many of u will say im over training but this is wat works for me...
    used to do 1 body part a day.. it was good
    but when i did the following i just exploded with size and strength and i havnt even done my first cycle cant wait when i do its coming up shortly.

it is time consuming anywhere for 1 1/2 hrs to 2 1/2 hrs a day at the gym. but u feel good after.

in the first half of the week i do sets of low sets of 5-10
    2nd half of the week high sets of 12-15
    for chest and back i do 5 exercise of 4-5 sets each
    for shoulder and arms i do 4 excercises 4 sets each
    and the usual leg workout 8 sets squats, 4 sets legs press, 4 set leg ext, 4 sets hamstring curls, 4sets stiff leg dead, and calves

monday chest/back
    tuesday shoulders/ legs in the afternoon
    wednesday bi's/tri's
    thursday chest/back
    friday shoulders
    saturday bi's/tri's legs in the afternoon
    sunday rest

monday chest/tris
    tuesday back/bis
    wedneday shoulder/legs
    thursday chest/tris
    friday back/ bis
    saturday shoulders/legs

and also do abs every 2nd day

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spiromik View Post
    i know many of u will say im over training but this is wat works for me...
    I have been lifting since I was 16, I usually never had multiple rest weeks. There have been numerous types of training that I have conducted. When I was younger I ran a lot so I was extremely lean. I also power lifted in high school. I also cycled (rode bike) for a few years and swam a lot (tri-athlons). But over the last 6-7 years I have mainly focused on lifting...used to do 1 body part a day.. it was good
    but when i did the following i just exploded with size and strength and i havnt even done my first cycle cant wait when i do its coming up shortly.

it is time consuming anywhere for 1 1/2 hrs to 2 1/2 hrs a day at the gym. but u feel good after.

in the first half of the week i do sets of low sets of 5-10
    2nd half of the week high sets of 12-15
    for chest and back i do 5 exercise of 4-5 sets each
    for shoulder and arms i do 4 excercises 4 sets each
    and the usual leg workout 8 sets squats, 4 sets legs press, 4 set leg ext, 4 sets hamstring curls, 4sets stiff leg dead, and calves

monday chest/back
    tuesday shoulders/ legs in the afternoon
    wednesday bi's/tri's
    thursday chest/back
    friday shoulders
    saturday bi's/tri's legs in the afternoon
    sunday rest

monday chest/tris
    tuesday back/bis
    wedneday shoulder/legs
    thursday chest/tris
    friday back/ bis
    saturday shoulders/legs

and also do abs every 2nd day
    Glad to hear you found what works for you. Some people would disagree with your workout BUT like you stated "this is wat works for me..." and that is the key is to know what YOUR body will grown on.

there is no predetermined amount of sets or reps in this routine ... a chest day could consist of 12 sets of flat 7 sets of incline 3 sets of dips 5 sets of pullover and 5 sets of flys..... or it could be 4 sets of each.... i take everything on a day by day basis.... but im sure no one will disagree with me saying you got to do what works best for YOU....

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    Its finding out through many many workouts what works and what doesnt. Finding the ultimate training workout is very hard for me, I wont stop and I do see results.

im probably gonna move abs to wed and back to mon: so i can take thursday off??

here is the new modified routine so i get a day off: i jus started week 6. so ill put this into action next week if necessary..but here it is:

Mon
    shoulder/claves/Back

Tue
    abs/Quads/ hams

Wed
    Chest/tri/bi

Thu
    off

Fri
    shoulder/claves/back

Sat
    Quads/ hams

Sun
    Chest/tri/bi/abs

Mon
    Rest

let me know?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-07-2008 at 10:36 AM.

angelo999 is offline New Member

bxbomber-

hey man im using the test E too
    i saw u were having problems w gains and routines
    i was having the same problems so i changed my workout
    i could only hit the gym mon-thur. i dont believe you have to work muscles twice a week to build muscle, i didnt look at your routine but you could be working body parts partially one day and using them for your next workout the following day, so your not fully recovering and simply over working your body.

ok i have to workout saturday cuz i do my poke that day. im not gonna jus chill and let the shit sit in my body....anyway i gonna incorporate rest...so this is what i decided on....im on the 3 day of week 6 so its monday..instead of hitt every thing twice im gonna hit everything once and take 2 days off...

so far...(week 6- modified version working each part only once!!)
    sat - shoulders/calves
    sun - quads/hams
    mon- chest
    tue- back/abs
    wed- bi/tri
    thu-off
    fri- off[/B]

week 7 ( now im gonna start working everything twice with rest day included)

Sat
    Chest/calves/Shoulders

Sun
    abs/Quads/ hams

Mon
    Back/tri/bi

Tue
    off

Wed
    Chest/calves/Shoulders

Thu
    Abs/Quads/ hams

Fri
    back/tri/bi

Sat (this is my poke day so i dont want to take it off...but so far it falls under the rest day rotation so mite as well be it
    Rest

anyway this is the best i can come up with fellas im taking 2 days off this week...but i guess i need rest BTW i've always heard while on AAS u dont need rest...and u can workout as much as u want? or is that jus a myth?? i thought recovery wasnt an issue here???? especially with test E??

also its gonna be a bitch trying to do 3 muscle groups a day??? any suggestions
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 04-07-2008 at 11:04 AM.

mikeymonsterdong is offline New Member
    Your over training your body working groups twice a week. I wouldnt do shoulders and chest in the same day like that. The reason you have no gains is because your not allowing your muscle to repair itself when your tearing them in the gym. Here is what I do and others feel free to provide feedback

Monday Arms Bi and Tri / Cardio

Tues Shoulders/ Abs/ Cardio

Wed Cardio Only

Thurs Back/ Abs / Cardio

Friday Chest / Cardio

Sat Legs/ Cardio/ Abs

Sunday Off completely

angelo999 is offline New Member
    once a week! im currently using the same stuff
    idk how u could do back tris bis all together...
    cant u break up your exercises? how many times can u go wkly?

hey guy im trying to put on some size...so final answer....every muscle group one or twice a week since on test e?

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    ONCE!!!

You already posted your twice a week is not getting the results you were looking for. Change it up to what a lot of experienced people are telling you and try once a week. The change gives your system a shock, better rest and recovery, and more experience with exercise planning. You can fit all those exercises into one session. Lower weights you workout with. The weight you workout with isn't the result you are looking for, you muscle growth is. So, if getting all the muscle groups worked out in the session means doing so with less weight, then do it! You gotta accept the fact that some of the stuff you know, could be wrong.

Hope this helps...

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbs9963 View Post
    It'll start working soon. Be patient, you're ok.

ditto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information