fatherof6 is offline Banned

test en 250? NDC number needed

my doctor wrote a script for test ent 250 and i took it to the phamacy and he said they don't make 250 they only make 200. i told him i hjave a bottle of 250 home on my desk. he asked me to call him with a number, he caslle dit a NDC number. i looked over the whole bottle and there is no such number. its made by ober...... got a lot number but thats it. is there anyone out there thats has a bottle of test ent 250 that can post the NDC number for me to give to him so he can look it up and get it for me. he wnats to give a vial of 200 5 ml i told him no 250 10 ml. anyway i have a test c here depo tect c and its got a NDC number on it, its NDC 0009-0347-02. thats off the one he was giving me, the depo 100 tect c. but i cant find one on the test 250 and i need one. i just called him and he said get me a NDC number off any 250 test ent and he will be able to order it soif some one has one can they post it and if this is not allowed please pm or email it to me please i don't want to get this 200 test ent i want to 250 10 ml.

thanks

F6
    Last edited by fatherof6; 04-10-2008 at 07:05 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I looked in an older PDR I have and all I found 200mg/ml. It was under the name Delatestryl.
    Maybe a newer PDR or a Google search willl help you out.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information