duggadoo is offline Associate Member

first cycle see what ya think

Well Ill start out with the stats:
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 205-210 lbs
    BF %: 14% on a caliper
    Training: 9 years
    Cycle Exp: Ill say none because i did the whole Dbol only thing once(had a pct)

Week 1-10 - Test E - 250 mg/ml 2 times per week/10 weeks (mon and thurs)
    Week 1-4 - D-bol - 50mgs ED/4 weeks(maybe might leave it out)

post cycle: starting 2 weeks after last injection
    Week 12-16 - Nolva - 20 mgs ED/4 weeks (40mg 1st week)
    Week 12-16 - Clomid - 100 mg ED/1 week
    50 mgs ED/3 weeks

Ill have A-dex on hand as well just to combat excessive water and estrogen related sides

and none of this is set in stone yet havent even order... just wanted to get some feed back on what everyone thought... and thanks in advance.. oh yea if you need anymore info im an open book for anythin you need just nothing to crazy haha

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    VERY nice well done everyting is here good job. For you do not leave out the dbol at your height and weight yull will glad you used the dbol.Pct look great as well NICe work!!!!!! oh and that was my 3000 post

Yea I used it about 2 years ago and i gained a considerable amount... in total i think it was 27 lbs and kept roughly 15-17 lbs of it I just didnt know if that would add alot of water then to have the test e kick and gain more water i just didnt want any damage to come from alot of excess water but i guess the A-dex would combat that well..correct? And one question about the A-dex can i use that in a moderate manner by just using it when I start to gain alittle to much water? and If thats a question i should be able to find on my own just let me know.. I know you guys get alot of question on things pple should just look up but any advice would be welcome

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Good set up, as long as ya diet is in check you'll be very happy.

Holding off with the A-dex till you know you need it is the way to go...

Estro can be our friend from making gains and looking after joints, so only take th AI when the Con's of estro start outwei***ng the Pro's.

Theck out this thread by Merc on extro and gains if you haven't already.
    Estrogen Will It Effect My Gains

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you gain a lot of water you may want to run a low dose of nolva threw out the cycle. I am on your cycle I only put on 4 pounds of water thats all. slight gyno kick up for me so I low dosed nolva and peed out 4 pounds.

Thanks shifty... that whats i thought i just wanted to make sure it more of, if you need it use it compound rather than making it a full part of a regimen... and I know diet is everythin g with training I started seriously dieting 4 years ago and since then i have gained around 60lbs and my BF% only increased 2% so I pretty well disciplined on that aspect... usually in between 6 and 8 meals aday around 3500 cal depending on work and other life events haha

alright thanks dupa ill keep it in mind thats why I might just see how my body reacts to just test and then maybe next cycle throw D-bol in and I also can use alittle Adex as i said to bring the water down

orton4 is offline Member
    cycle looks good... just watch your sodium and sugar intake to keep the water retention down, good luck

austin4023 is offline Junior Member
    cycle looks good pct everything, pretty spot on... and as shifty said only start the AI if you really need to

thanks for the input everyone really appreciate

Oh yea one more question with the test what gauge needles would be appropriate? would 25g work? just want to make sure i get the correct ones

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i'd lean more towards 23g if i were you, for ease of drawing and injecting i'd actually draw with a 21g then switch needles and inject with a 23g

depends on the test, i'd get a 25g and see if it works, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't
    Last edited by Phate; 04-13-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Ok thanks phate I knew large needles would help to draw just wasnt sure on the one to inject with... thanks for the info appreciate it

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    23 or 25g.

Id def stay away from 25g's with most winny though as it tends to block them 2 easy.

Alright so 23g or 25s.. i will prolly go with 23s since they were refered twice on here... glad this site is around love it and everyone is always good on giving info and tryin to keep pple safe... keep it up fellas doin a great thing here

Had one other question.. would it be acceptable to substitute Aromasin for Clomid?? during my pct but run it at around 20-25mgs for 3 weeks and carry the Nolva for around 6 weeks at 40mgs for 2 weeks and then 20mgs for 4 weeks? just wondering

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well in terms of the needle, I'd say it depends on where you're shooting. I usually get 22's and 23's. Not that they are that big of a dif, but 22's are perfect for glute and quads, and 23's for everything else. I've shot the shoulders, biceps and quads with 23's, does the job, but still, 22's are best for quads IMO.

Nice cycle by the way. It's quite straight forward, and for a first cycle, you should like the results

thanks terinox

but any thoughts on this question... anyone

would it be acceptable to substitute Aromasin for Clomid?? during my pct but run it at around 20-25mgs for 3 weeks and carry the Nolva for around 6 weeks at 40mgs for 2 weeks and then 20mgs for 4 weeks? just wondering

nevermind about that question sort it out thanks for the advice everyone

Thread Information