mister bator is offline Junior Member

feeling like a girl can I take some nolvadex ?

Hi, I'm on 500mg test and 500mg deca .
    Lately I feel a little too sensitive and sure it's due excess estrogen/prolactin.
    I know that nolvadex can make you more prone to deca-gyno when you're using deca but what if I take some vitamine B6 with it ??

My a-dex is coming so this would be a temporary solution cause I don;t wanna feel like crying all the time when something bad happens LOL

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Your Deca dose is too high IMO. I would back that down to 300mg if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Your Deca dose is too high IMO. I would back that down to 300mg if I was you.
    Why would it be to high ? I've seen people taking higher doses of deca so please explain yourself

mick86 is offline Member
    Im not sure that taking the tamoxifen is going to make things any better, and I would be concerned that it may make things worse. Especially if your problems are related to progesterone which they most likely are. Taking Nolva as you probably know will result in more estrogen floating around with which the progesterone can interact with and turn you into a big wuss. The B6 is a safer option from what I have read.

Dropping the deca dosage like Kale said seems like a good idea, and as for a short term fix I wonder if raising the test dosage temporarily would help.

Btw you better be prepared because im guessing that your going to get flamed from a few people for not having an AI on hand.

Hope that was of some help, I'm no expert so sorry if my advice was completely wrong, lol.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Many seem to react better when the test dosage is kept higher than Deca dosage.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by mister bator View Post
    Why would it be to high ? I've seen people taking higher doses of deca so please explain yourself
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-15-2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: added quote
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Im not sure that taking the tamoxifen is going to make things any better, and I would be concerned that it may make things worse. Especially if your problems are related to progesterone which they most likely are. Taking Nolva as you probably know will result in more estrogen floating around with which the progesterone can interact with and turn you into a big wuss. The B6 is a safer option from what I have read.

Dropping the deca dosage like Kale said seems like a good idea, and as for a short term fix I wonder if raising the test dosage temporarily would help.

Btw you better be prepared because im guessing that your going to get flamed from a few people for not having an AI on hand.

Hope that was of some help, I'm no expert so sorry if my advice was completely wrong, lol.
    well..I've got proviron and nolvadex . But my guess is that proviron isnt gonna do much for me

I'm gonna get me some B6 just now and see how it turns out and lower the deca a bit next shot.

How long will it take for the B6 to do its work ?

mick86 is offline Member
    I have not seen any studies on the length of time that B6 takes to start working but since it is usually recommended to start taking B6 at the same time you begin your cycle I would guess that it is rather quick. If it took a week or two to begin working I would think that people would be recommending that you begin it a week or two before starting your cycle.

Slightly off topic did you read the thread by Elexecution about B6 affecting gainsby 35%?
    B6 hinders gains a ton?
    I dont knoiw if there is anything to back that up but its quite a claim.

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    I have not seen any studies on the length of time that B6 takes to start working but since it is usually recommended to start taking B6 at the same time you begin your cycle I would guess that it is rather quick. If it took a week or two to begin working I would think that people would be recommending that you begin it a week or two before starting your cycle.

Slightly off topic did you read the thread by Elexecution about B6 affecting gainsby 35%?
    B6 hinders gains a ton?
    I dont knoiw if there is anything to back that up but its quite a claim.
    yeah I just read it, but I wonder if its true

just got me some vitamine b6, didn't know that was kind of tricky to get cause they immediately asked why I needed that amount and they're eyes where kind of sceptic...
    I told them I had a condition that was prolactin related and that my nipples where beginning to get sore and a little bit bigger (wich they are right now, not much, its still sexy LOL)

mick86 is offline Member
    Lol thats funny, I have more than 200 200mg tablets at hom and more else where but I bought them one 42 capsule bottle at a time. I imagine I may have gotten a similar query had I bought them all at once.

Whats funny is lately the brands I am buying are marketed as a womens supplement for PMS and they come in pink bottles....I always feel like a weirdo buying them, lol. If they ask me next time (which wont be for a while because ive really stocked up) I should just say that I am a trans gender and its that time of the month. I doubt that they would ask any more questions after that!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Just because other people take that much dont mean u can handel it. Theirs people who run grams of gear a wk but im not going to just cause thay can. go down to at least 400mg ew if i were u.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi, I'm on 500mg test and 500mg deca .
    Lately I feel a little too sensitive and sure it's due excess estrogen/prolactin.
    I know that nolvadex can make you more prone to deca-gyno when you're using deca but what if I take some vitamine B6 with it ??

My a-dex is coming so this would be a temporary solution cause I don;t wanna feel like crying all the time when something bad happens LOL
    sounds like unstable blood levels. how often do you inject?

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    sounds like unstable blood levels. how often do you inject?
    Every monday. In a previous thread someone adviced me to split it up to twice a week but I can't do it twice a week and I'm allready in week 7 and just got this girly/wuzzy feeling.

Vitamine B6 seems to work a little allready I think btw

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Why can you splid it up?

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    wouldnt some kind of dex fix this?liquidex or arimidex ?

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    i know nolv works for man boobs but doesnt supress estrogen

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    tamox is an estrogen receptor modulator, it blocks estrogen in your breast tissue. What you need (if your estrogen is too high) is an ai like adex or letro. An ai will inhibit aromatazxation of test and other steroids to estrogen.
    B6, bromo and caber will help or fix prog sides, but 500 decca isnt crazy high or anything. i did 600 ew for my first and didnt have any probs, but you can always take some caber ust to be safe

usmc8892 is offline New Member
    bro, get your a-dex, you'll then be fine the estro side. if you want something to help with progesterone, get some Vitex, it's a cheaper alternative to caber, and works better than b6. hope this helps.

also, drop your deca to 300 mg / week. deca's half life is 14 days, it stays with you a while. at 500 mg per week, by week 5 you have right at a gram in your system. do you really want progesterone induced gyno?? that type of gyno almost always ends in surgery.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to running that proviron will help some. i wouldnt rely on b6 though i would definately have caber. This is a good example of "be prepared" and have everything on hand when starting a cycle.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by makembyte View Post
    wouldnt some kind of dex fix this?liquidex or arimidex?
    liquidex is arimidex , they are one in the same. Specifically liquidex is arimidex in liquid form but its sometimes used as slang I believe, even if its in tablet/powder form.

kickback is offline New Member
    I would bet that the proviron will make you feel like a man again, that is what it is made for. It also works against estrogen. If you already have it, give it a try, it seems to work in just a couple of days since it has a short half life. I use it to combat deca dick.

Thread Information