remystrongisland is offline New Member

Talking stacking methyl e and hemadrol

so, i got a hold of some hemadrol(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 50mg) which has had other names and some methyl e(2a,3a Epithio-17a -methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 10mg). i purchased them together but before i did, i googled the chemical breakdowns to see if i was wasting my money. it turns out i think i'm good. anyhow, my 2 questions are, should i stack them according to the suggested use or should i increase the loads from week to week? i'm 6'3 and 207 lbs.
    but my most important question is what sort of PCT cycle should i prepare for? nolvadex seems to be the ticket but will that be strong enough? should i compound nolvadex with something else? any knowledge on these subjects would be a great help, thank you.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are these prohormones?

also, what is your age, stats, lifting experience, diet....etc......

Andro9 is offline Member
    the first hemadrol or whatever he called it is Oral Turinabol the other is a almost worthless supplement similar to superdrol or hemiguno or whatever. i'd recommend not wasting your time

i think he already spent his money on this Cr@p, without doing any research......live and learn bro

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    the first hemadrol or whatever he called it is Oral Turinabol the other is a almost worthless supplement similar to superdrol or hemiguno or whatever. i'd recommend not wasting your time
    what? 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol is halodrol not tbol

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    ya your right. my bad. either way he is wasting his money if he takes just those two

so they are some prohormones.......definately a big waste of money...

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I would do one or the other. If you want to bulk to Methyl E you will get about 10-14 lbs. With the H-Drol you will get about 6-10. The H-Drol is far less toxic than the Methyl E

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    Halodrol aka Halo-50 by Gaspari is a tweeked version of oral turnibol so that it can be sold as a pro hormone. It is basically tbol and should be treated as such. Good stuff in my opinion with great strength gains and no water retention. I did a clone called hemadrol and loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    Halodrol aka Halo-50 by Gaspari is a tweeked version of oral turnibol so that it can be sold as a pro hormone. It is basically tbol and should be treated as such. Good stuff in my opinion with great strength gains and no water retention. I did a clone called hemadrol and loved it.
    Uhm no it isnt. and no it shouldnt are you kidding?

nothing is TWEAKED it is CHANGED CHIEMICALLY at the BASE thus changing the whole compund all together thats why we have so many different steroids that do drastically differnt things when barely altered

No it is not. The Halo he is talking about is not the old or the new Gaspari Halo. It is differant. The new Gaspari you can throw out the window but the CEL, EST and other brands 4-chloro-17a is the real deal. It is not really strong but it does work. it works better when it's stacked but I woudl not do it with another methyl. The older H-drol from Gaspari had traces of oral Turnibol.

Sorry Iagainsti but you are wrong on this one

Whatever, pro hormones suck.......A big waste of money, that could be spent on more food........

Food is Numero Uno

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    hemadrol is virtually identical to oral turnibal and is a clone of Halo-50. I re-read my post and got confused by the mention of haladrol. Im quoting this from another site as Im not sure its okay to put a direct link.

"Halodrol 50 is "4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol"
    Oral Turinabol is "4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one"

Almost Identical compounds side by side and considered by many scientist "too close to call". So in theory, if Halodrol-50 is basically Oral Turinabol, minus DMT, would it not make sense to dose Halodrol 50 according to the guidelines set forth for Oral Turinabol. Like OT, HD50 could definatly be dosed higher without negative side effects due to the "4-chloro" component which prevents negative estrogenic effects. I still beleive though a proper PCT is necessary consisting of a SERM to restart normal LH function and Test production in the body. "

My bad for the confusion as the title of his post states hemadrol

i thought DMT was a psychotropic substance.....

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Hemadrol is a clone of the orginal Halodrol...it's good stuff, basically oral Tbol

you need to run a proper PCT

and it's not a waste of money, it's just as good as any other oral steroid (in fact it is a steroid)

the guys that claim otherwise have never tried these

i have never tried them, and never will......i will just stick with the real thing......as far as prohormones are concerned, just save your money and buy more food

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Are these prohormones?
    also, what is your age, stats, lifting experience, diet....etc......
    1- hemadrol is halodrol or h-drol or promagnon-25. they are the same compund. its true that they are very similar to turinabol but milder. my research(forum jabber) indicates that it is pretty effective, however i havent tried it yet. the methyl e is very similar to hemaguno or havoc. some reviews dislike it cause its a knock-off but most people that have used it, found positive results. i hopped around a few forums to get a general feel for what the common verdict was. i tried superdrol by itself about 6 months ago and put on 15 lbs gross weight. i havent measured b\f to muscle but i like what i see in the mirror. when i switched to a 2500 calorie diet from a 4000 calorie, i trimmed off about 6 lbs. i didnt use any PCT cycle cause superdrol is pretty mild. i dont want to blow up huge by the way. any how, i'm here to find out peoples first hand expierience with either of the two. also the pct cycle is my concern, nolvadex with clomid, are these good? thank you

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It is, but that's not what they are talking about.
    There is a DMT that is a prohormone. Just google it.

i thought DMT was a psychotropic substance.....

......thought i was having some flashbacks just then....ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by remystrongisland View Post
    1- hemadrol is halodrol or h-drol or promagnon-25. they are the same compund. its true that they are very similar to turinabol but milder. my research(forum jabber) indicates that it is pretty effective, however i havent tried it yet. the methyl e is very similar to hemaguno or havoc. some reviews dislike it cause its a knock-off but most people that have used it, found positive results. i hopped around a few forums to get a general feel for what the common verdict was. i tried superdrol by itself about 6 months ago and put on 15 lbs gross weight. i havent measured b\f to muscle but i like what i see in the mirror. when i switched to a 2500 calorie diet from a 4000 calorie, i trimmed off about 6 lbs. i didnt use any PCT cycle cause superdrol is pretty mild. i dont want to blow up huge by the way. any how, i'm here to find out peoples first hand expierience with either of the two. also the pct cycle is my concern, nolvadex with clomid, are these good? thank you
    clomid and nolvadex are good for PCT

Superdrol isn't that mild, a proper PCT should be ran after using Superdrol

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    move to supplement section

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    move to supplement section
    what do you care Dupa?

you seem to think you're a mod or something, alot of your posts are just like this one, I try to bite my tongue, but you've got posts like this all over this forum

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    clomid and nolvadex are good for PCT

Superdrol isn't that mild, a proper PCT should be ran after using Superdrol
    thanx bro. i"m new at this, the "nutritionist" said i didnt need to run PCT on superdrol, but the more i learn the more i realize he didnt know much. clomid combined with nolvadex was something i picked off some other thread from a fellow who seemed solid. i just joined so i'll set up a profile and share my expierience.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    thanx bro. i"m new at this, the "nutritionist" said i didnt need to run PCT on superdrol, but the more i learn the more i realize he didnt know much. clomid combined with nolvadex was something i picked off some other thread from a fellow who seemed solid. i just joined so i'll set up a profile and share my expierience.
    U didnt give us any stats i dont think but as said earlier, do ur research before buying anything, hemadrol for cutting, methyl e for clean bulk since this product will give u water retention, peep out the diet forum and read a lot! Then when ur ready, nolva at 20/20/20/20 ed with aromasin at 25/25/25/25 ed will be good pct for either prohormone. Cycle the ph of choice for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, 2 weeks min on top of pct before starting the other prohormone. No, prohormones are not a waste of money as long as u get the good ones like m-drol, h-drol, p-plex, havoc, bold, winztrol, 11-oxo, propadrol. All those prohormones worked very well for me! Yes, there are tons of fake prohormones out there that are a waste of money especially all the tren ones. Studies have soon that by ingesting orally, the pill cannot be turned into trenbolone . Alll these supp companies swear it does and gives tren like results but it really doesnt. All tren ph's are just progestins that will give u deca dick or no libido. Stay away from those ones.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    U didnt give us any stats i dont think but as said earlier, do ur research before buying anything, hemadrol for cutting, methyl e for clean bulk since this product will give u water retention, peep out the diet forum and read a lot! Then when ur ready, nolva at 20/20/20/20 ed with aromasin at 25/25/25/25 ed will be good pct for either prohormone. Cycle the ph of choice for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, 2 weeks min on top of pct before starting the other prohormone. No, prohormones are not a waste of money as long as u get the good ones like m-drol, h-drol, p-plex, havoc, bold, winztrol, 11-oxo, propadrol. All those prohormones worked very well for me! Yes, there are tons of fake prohormones out there that are a waste of money especially all the tren ones. Studies have soon that by ingesting orally, the pill cannot be turned into trenbolone. Alll these supp companies swear it does and gives tren like results but it really doesnt. All tren ph's are just progestins that will give u deca dick or no libido. Stay away from those ones.

what do you mean around the part where you say
    ''4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, 2 weeks min on top of pct before starting the other prohormone'

IGOT THE 4 WEEKS ON, THAN 4 WEEKS PCT BUT WHAT ABOUT 2 WEEK MIN????

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Wink

what do you mean around the part where you say
    ''4 weeks on, 4 weeks pct, 2 weeks min on top of pct before starting the other prohormone'

IGOT THE 4 WEEKS ON, THAN 4 WEEKS PCT BUT WHAT ABOUT 2 WEEK MIN????
    Im just saying as a rule of thumb, after your 4 weeks of pct dont jump right back on to another prohormone. Your hormones just got back to normal from 3-4 weeks of pct then if you jump to start another prohormone so quick, your hormones have to jump as well. Im just saying after you finish your 4 week pct, give another 2 weeks minimum of being natural before starting another prohormone cycle. Its not good in my opinion to mess with ur hormones like that.

I just want to know, why someone would want to take pro hormones.....they just seem like a swaste to me.....maybe that is just me,

Andro9 is offline Member
    I just want to know, why someone would want to take pro hormones.....they just seem like a swaste to me.....maybe that is just me,
    ^^ TOTALLY agree

didn't you say earlier that you have never used them? so how would you know anything about them? also Superdrol and Pher-Plex and Halodrol aren't even prohormones, they're steroids , hence the reason why they aren't made anymore, but some companies are still distributing clones. do you think tbol, dbol , anavar and winstrol are a waste of money, just because PH's were/kinda are legal does not make them crap, all steroids were legal at one time.

^^ TOTALLY agree
    you say you agree about PH's being a waste, but your screen name is Andro, doesn't make ANY sense to me!

Thread Information