As most of you know I am going on a cruise and I want to bulk up and harden it up at the end of 12 weeks. My stats are posted in my profile and i have pictures of me in the new male section a time ago. I know the preferred method is post a cycle to have it looked at but im going everywhere with it.
Basically I want to bulk up and harden it at the end. But I want and NEED GREAT strength in the beginning to get me going and thats where i am lost, dbol , tbol, mast, all of which take time to see results from what i read. i want FAST HARD strength from the gate. I have sust to run all 12 weeks. I have enough winni to run for 8 weeks or just the last 6 weeks I have 6 weeks worth of deca as well. I have clomid and nova and letro for pct. S I will be running sust all 12 weeks and i will (think) run decxa in the beginning, right? Then run the winni at the end, right to harden up and then keep the sust for what 2-4 weeks after the winni or wrong? somewhere in here i need to get strong FAST to aid in the workout and lifting ability. i eat GREAT, CLEAN and allot of it. i might like something that also aids in making you hungery as i have read some gear will make you hungry. but first i want FAST strenght. second i have the sust and deca and winni in eed i just need to know when to start deca and when to start and stop the winnin and what will give me more strength then god and when to start it and when to stop it during the cycle if at all.

so bulking cycle with the gear i have listed plus one to make me god strong? when to start. and my pct, clomid, nova and letro, in fact the letro will be ran all cycle for gyno at .5 a day. so with all that, can I get some good ideas on powerhouse strength gear to kick start me and ideas on what to start and when with what i have. im in no way against saving some of what i have and or getting more or other kinds to make me god strong and bulk, so i am open to your input of any POSITIVE ONLY type.

i also have two 1o ml vials test c 100 mg i have 2 10ml vials of test e 200 mg also if that helps but i thought the sust would be better but i oly have 2 of them now, can get more or mix or sub the 100c or 200 e in place or combine them if need be. ideas fellows...

thanks in advance!