Ohio17 is offline New Member

House robbed only thing left tren and eq

made a post yesterday about only having EQ but found some Tren as my house was broken into and by default stuff that they didnt mean to take they ended up taking (gear/baseball cards etc) So with EQ/Tren I dont think I can do much...any thoughts?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    people are answer you thread from yesterday as we speak.......give it a day or so, and you will have a wealth of infor.....especially if you do your own research......

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio17 View Post
    made a post yesterday about only having EQ but found some Tren as my house was broken into and by default stuff that they didnt mean to take they ended up taking (gear/baseball cards etc) So with EQ/Tren I dont think I can do much...any thoughts?
    It's up to you, i run tren ace alone as a lean mass builder, 100mg EOD for 12 wks..now i don't get a limp dick, but my drive goes way down, could care less about sex when i dont run test, just want to lift like a matha!!!!!!!

Ohio17 is offline New Member
    you run just straight Tren ? how are the results

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    It's up to you, i run tren ace alone as a lean mass builder, 100mg EOD for 12 wks..now i don't get a limp dick, but my drive goes way down, could care less about sex when i dont run test, just want to lift like a matha!!!!!!!

you NEED some kind of TEST to run with tren , your hormones well go all whack. also did i mention fina dick? ya you wont be able to get it up

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post

you NEED some kind of TEST to run with tren , your hormones well go all whack. also did i mention fina dick? ya you wont be able to get it up
    ^^ IN most cases...but my dick id fine on it...It shuts you down harder than anything though, so PCT is extensive for Tren only..I had to PCT for 2 mos to get back, gained 22 lbs on it, and kept 14 solid ! There was some water ect from my kick starter.

Thread Information