customworksking is offline Associate Member

Wink nd test e /acne help

my 1st cycle was only 1cc a week of test e for 10 weeks well I have 40cc now and will be running 4cc's a week pin 2xa week ..+ I have GH that I plan to start on my 10th week.. my last shot was Sept 10th of last year.. I had acne on my back @1cc/ml a week I bet @ 4 it's going to be bad ..I did the B15 or 17 I cant remember and Dawn,nizarol with no luck .. this is my 1st week in so,what do u guys think I need to get to help.. stats 6.1 195 35yr 3yrs in the gym.. I had my blood work done post cycle and it was all clear.. but really the acne sucks....

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What doses are you using? 1cc a week tells us nothing. What is your test dosed at? MG/CC. What are your goals?

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    my 1st cycle was only 1cc a week of test e for 10 weeks well I have 40cc now and will be running 4cc's a week pin 2xa week ..+ I have GH that I plan to start on my 10th week.. my last shot was Sept 10th of last year.. I had acne on my back @1cc/ml a week I bet @ 4 it's going to be bad ..I did the B15 or 17 I cant remember and Dawn,nizarol with no luck .. this is my 1st week in so,what do u guys think I need to get to help.. stats 6.1 195 35yr 3yrs in the gym.. I had my blood work done post cycle and it was all clear.. but really the acne sucks....
    If people see you with acne on your face at 35 = steroid use . Be thankful it hasn't spread there yet. This is one reason I hate test. I am in my 30's and there is NO reason for a 30 year old to be breaking out like a teenagers unless roids are involved. You can't fool anyone.

got it

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    What doses are you using? 1cc a week tells us nothing. What is your test dosed at? MG/CC. What are your goals?
    250mg ..my 1st cycle was 275mg @ only1cc/ml this cycle will be 4ml a week .. my lasy cycle I put on 13lbs @1cc/ml a week ..this time I will be happy with 15lbs max..

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    If people see you with acne on your face at 35 = steroid use. Be thankful it hasn't spread there yet. This is one reason I hate test. I am in my 30's and there is NO reason for a 30 year old to be breaking out like a teenagers unless roids are involved. You can't fool anyone.
    I'm not looking to fool anyone ... just looking for something to help..

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    I would love to help you. I would wash the effected area mon, wed, and fri with nizoral 1%. I would use propecia everyday along with a basic acne cream, benzol peroxide 10% found at any grocery/ drug store.

You will probably need some help reaching the acne on your back unless you are flexible.

Thumbs up ok

Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    I would love to help you. I would wash the effected area mon, wed, and fri with nizoral 1%. I would use propecia everyday along with a basic acne cream, benzol peroxide 10% found at any grocery/ drug store.

You will probably need some help reaching the acne on your back unless you are flexible.
    I will give it a run I'm in my 1st week so I hope to stay ahead of the game the best i can ...@ 1ml a week my back got hit hard now @ 3ml more a week no telling what will happen.. I will go to my Doc this time if all else fails

Question ttt

bump

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Are you going taking 1100mg of Test a week then????

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Are you going taking 1100mg of Test a week then????
    no it will be 1000.. 250mg..... @ 2ml 2times a week ..I pin every 4 days so each time will be 2ml of 250mg=500mg every 4 days

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    [QUOTE=customworksking;3933024]my 1st cycle was only 1cc a week of test e for 10 weeks QUOTE]

more injections mean less sides. once a week is not good, recommended is atleast x2/week.

[QUOTE=jAcKeD!!!!;3937427]
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    my 1st cycle was only 1cc a week of test e for 10 weeks QUOTE]

more injections mean less sides. once a week is not good, recommended is atleast x2/week.
    yes u r correct ..that was my last cycle and it was only 1 a week ..this time I will be running 4cc/ml a week ..ie: the gear I have now is 250ml I will run 2ml/cc every 4 days for 12 weeks and start Gh the 10th week.. sound good?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    The acne is probably from oily skin due to test.Neutragena makes some good stuff for that,body wash and face wash.You gotta scrub that shitt.I've gotten it from sust ,on my chest and back,used that stuff and it helped.Never got any on my face,not everybody does.I can definitely tell which guys at the gym may be juicing cause its very noticeable,but then again some people are predisposed to acne so .....?

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Gh should start 10weeks BEFORE on its on then threw your cycle.

ship

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    Gh should start 10weeks BEFORE on its on then threw your cycle.
    shit i was told to to wait..well I dont have that much anyway... I'm only a week in what do u feel i need to do..save the gh ..

I need to correct this..I will do 500mg a week ..pin every 4 days for 12 weeks 1ml each time...='s 500mg a week

Talking up date

well I'm 40 days in with test E 250mg I pin 1ml every 4th day up to 205 started at 195. no sides yet ..

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Make an appointment with a dermatologist and get some antibiotics. Minocycline works well for acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop77 View Post
    Make an appointment with a dermatologist and get some antibiotics. Minocycline works well for acne.
    I will call now ..thanx

I was wonder if Clindamycin will work I have it on hand..googled it and it can be used for acne....I called my Derm and can't get in till july 7th I will be in mt PCT by then..I want to get it be-4 it gets me ...

Thread Information