Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test and Tren

Bellos98 is offline New Member
    I should be starting a 2 iu Growth ED 5/2, and Tren Fina 100mg w/ Test Prop 100mg EOD Stack. I did the Tren Fina EOD once before with only 100mg per week of test and I felt great. I am pretty overweight and dropped 30 lbs very quickly while building good muscle mass on my last cycle (about 4 months ago).

EDIT: I should note that I did notice one adverse effect. I get cysts around my abdomen and inner thighs on a occassion that my doctor says are from infected pores. I did notice that I got a few more than usual while on it. I am hoping that the HGH will help with that some.
    Last edited by Bellos98; 05-13-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, just to add some more opinions. I did test and tren on my last cycle and feel the tren did not add to my gains more than previous test only cycles. The tren did significantly increase my strength; more than anything else I have ever experienced. Unfortunately, I do not think tren should be taken if you are trying to get larger. Its just my 2 cents, but tren offers risks while its benefits do not even seem to be what you are looking for.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information