deanmac is offline New Member

decca and test pro cycle and body fat

hi guys i am currently 16 stones stocky build but have a bit of a beer gut and body fat.i havent trained for 6 months for personel reasons but stated back 3 weeks ago doing squats bench and bent over rowing 2 a week also doin cardio 3-4 times a week for 45 mins.ive just started a course of 2ml decca and 1ml test pro every mon and fri,im diet is clean with lots of chicken veg fruit.want i want to know is have i started my course to soon as im looking to cut fat and gain muscle ur views will be appreciated

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yes, you started way too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Yes, you started way too soon.
    as ive started the course already i will stick with it,doing the exercises ive mentioned with a clean diet what can i expect to see after the 8 week cycle

Big
    well you told us nothing about the cycle really, we need it listed in typical fashion, (ml means little without knowing the concentration) it should be listed in mg. your initial post didn't mention durations either. prop should be shot every day or at the most every other day. you have made no mention of pct, so my best guess is you can expect to be overweight with acne and erectile dysfunction from the way the cycle is constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    well you told us nothing about the cycle really, we need it listed in typical fashion, (ml means little without knowing the concentration) it should be listed in mg. your initial post didn't mention durations either. prop should be shot every day or at the most every other day. you have made no mention of pct, so my best guess is you can expect to be overweight with acne and erectile dysfunction from the way the cycle is constructed.
    im having 1mg of test pro and 2 mg of decca every monday and friday i dont know what pct means thats why im here looking for help from this site.are u saying i wont cut body havin a clean diet with cardio and weights

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you said in you first post 1ml now its 1 mg? Do you know exactly what your taking? How many mg's per ml is your stuff and you cant take prop 2 days a week

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you said in you first post 1ml now its 1 mg? Do you know exactly what your taking? How many mg's per ml is your stuff and you cant take prop 2 days a week
    I'm thinking "no"...

Big
    You are asking questions that you should ask before you start poking yourself. Test prop twice a week will cause horrible fluctuations in your blood levels, which will almost certainly cause bad acne. You say you are running the cycle for 8 weeks, well at the end of week 8 the prop will be leaving your system in a couple days, the deca will linger for up to a month, which will likely cause impotence. No pct will make keeping any gains from this cycle just about impossible, so it's likely the acne and ed will be the only lasting thing you get from this.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you only have done 1 shot by now i would stop.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if you only have done 1 shot by now i would stop.
    agreed

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, i took 500ml of some oil..........I think it was called Crisco......what kind of gains can i expect during the fourth week,.......if my diet and training are in order.....

Thread Information