slownsteady is offline New Member

advise...? new to this!!!

OK, long story short, I lost a bunch of weight and have been working my ass off for the last couple years but am not satisfied yet and started thinking about steroids ... To be honest the only thing that worries me is the acne thing. I have perfect skin and would REALLY like to keep that as i lucked out and never had acne at all.
    I am 22 years old, 6' 1" about 170lbs (down from about 250lbs). I am not tryin to "hulk up" or anything, i would just like to add something to my diet/excercise that will make it easier to get the look i want. I do not work out a tonright now because i am a construction worker so i get in PLENTY of lifting at work, right now i am at about 2000 calories a day give or take... depends on how much time i get for lunch as that is the only meal i really eat.
    So i guess, what would you'all suggest and/or what else do you need to know about me to make a suggestion? Also as for the acne, just curious how big of an issue it is.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    I see an obvious problem. You are a worker and training, yet only taking in around 2,000 calories. Not to mention that you are 6'1. You need to up your calories dramatically. 170lb at your weight is nothing, and you are certainly not ready for AAS use. Tweak your diet, and you should get much better results.

Also, steroids will not give you results when your diet is not even close to correct.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    like Mutation said...Diet needs to be in check before you start aas.
    diet will directly reflect your gains while on aas.

as for the not working out a ton right now...i'm sure the lifting you do at work doesn't really target all the muscles you need to be working.

Eat more and hit the gym hard for a while before thinking of aas in my opinion

slownsteady is offline New Member
    I used to hit the gym pretty hard and was taking in closer to 5K calories but wasn't seeing any results and was working myself to the poiny i could hardly work the next day... I am only keeping the calorie intake so low due to the fact that i am not really working out much right now and am tryin to keep the weight off...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first how did you lose that much weight...second you can get back there with goood diet and basic math...you need to eat more calories than you burn....right now you eat less than you burn and will not gain...shot for 5000 clean calories man...hit up the diet froum, throw your diet up there adn we will go over and over it till its right and you will gain like mad, you can be a big dood so putting it back on is easy, just eat....and thenn eat again....then maybe add juice....

Thread Information