Thread: ? about a50

k183 is offline Junior Member

Talking ? about a50

i have only done one cycle before but i would really call it half a cycle. i did a50 for 6 weeks i went through about 50 pills. i gained about 15 pounds but alot of it was in my stomach. i jumped roughfly 50 pounds on my bench which was the best part about taking them. i want to know if i take them with test will they work better then they did by themselves?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k183 View Post
    i have only done one cycle before but i would really call it half a cycle. i did a50 for 6 weeks i went through about 50 pills. i gained about 15 pounds but alot of it was in my stomach. i jumped roughfly 50 pounds on my bench which was the best part about taking them. i want to know if i take them with test will they work better then they did by themselves?
    Oxy for 1st cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great advice you got from somwhere, not.
    Whats your stats mate, age, weight, training experience, hows your diet look, what are your goals, looking good on the beach this summer? hoping to compete? just trying to get furkin huge?.

6ft 202 now 25yrs old training 5 years my goals are to be big and srong dont need to be the leanest guy in town

whats wrong with taking anadrol by itself?

Then go for a test only cycle this time, you won't be disappointed if your diet and training is on the money.
    250-500mg test wk for 10 wks.

still;whats the problem with a50 byitself. some people say its the worst thing to take byitsef. i just dont understand why?

im trying to get a hold of enethate now once i do i will run that with the a50. i just dont want to bloat to bad for the summer, especaly in my gut, neck and face

LOL, then drop the oxys.

will dbol bloat me less than a50?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    will dbol bloat me less than a50?
    nope

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    way back when I was in highschool my older brother was taking abombs, I swear he looked like the Incredible hulk, green and swollen. I didn;t make fun of him of course but his girlfriend did...he got so pissed off she ran out his room slammed the door and then a loveseat came busting through the door...ever since then I wanted to try abombs but never had the nads

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    way back when I was in highschool my older brother was taking abombs, I swear he looked like the Incredible hulk, green and swollen. I didn;t make fun of him of course but his girlfriend did...he got so pissed off she ran out his room slammed the door and then a loveseat came busting through the door...ever since then I wanted to try abombs but never had the nads
    thats a great story man. was that the only steroid he was taking at the time? im telling you, them things are so strong that they worked on me by themselves.

if you keep your diet super clean will that help with the bloat?

if you keep your diet super clean will that help with the bloat?
    Yes a good clean diet helps, as does lowering your sodium intake and upping your water intake, but imo. if your going to do another cycle(which seems likely no matter what anyone says) then my advice is go for a test only cycle 250mg-500mg wk for 12wks, you won't be disappointed if your diet and training is on the money, save the oxys till you have more experience, you really don't need to be thinking about them at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yes a good clean diet helps, as does lowering your sodium intake and upping your water intake, but imo. if your going to do another cycle(which seems likely no matter what anyone says) then my advice is go for a test only cycle 250mg-500mg wk for 12wks, you won't be disappointed if your diet and training is on the money, save the oxys till you have more experience, you really don't need to be thinking about them at this stage.
    do you think 250mg for 10 weeks will be a waste? i only planned on picking up 10ml.thanks for the info

If thats what your going to do, it's a good, simple 1st cycle.
    Just make sure your diet is what it should be.
    Don't forget about PCT, make sure you have these meds on hand before you start your cycle.

i dont know anything about pct. please explain what and how much i need and estimated price?

Andro9 is offline Member
    i dont know anything about pct. please explain what and how much i need and estimated price?
    oohhh god..... would you like me to hold your hand while i tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    oohhh god..... would you like me to hold your hand while i tell you
    please do

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    YES,,,MOST DEFINITELY! Your results will be far greater.

Thread Information