bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member

Question going to the doctor

should i go and just tell the dodtor im a user or how does one go about being monitered to stay healthy without getting into trouble?

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    bruv i wouldnt go to the docs and tellem... r u from the UK?

The reason why i ask is coz a friend ovmine had serious gyno from a young age and when he gianed the balls to go docs they interigated him to see if the gyno was self inflicted etc...

He said that he doesnt think they would have considered the opp to be a serious issue if he wud have toldem he used.

I had a crayzi rash which i posted about in the ar spa lounge my friend advised me not to tell otherwise they dont bother as much...

But also there are plenty of ways to monitor your health... in the UK there are sorta rehab centres etc... for ex-drug & comited users and roid users which have nurses on board to give u free advise aswell as hepititus jabs, blood & liver monitoring etc...some even help u jab the roids but i think thats sopose to be on the low low lol.. gud luck tho n e ways

WBM!

no im from the usa in ny actually, but not sure how to monitor health i wanna gear up for the first time but am taking alot of heat from family is it able to be done safely and effectively or ore you taking years off reguardless?

MR_T is offline Member
    If you have a good GP, you could go in for a physical and ask for bloodwork. tell him/her you are starting a new exercise program and just wanted to make sure you were healthy, im not sure if test levels show up in your standard bloodtest

ill try that thanks

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    years off?? you mean the years at the end where you are drooling and peeing on yourself??

do you always wear a seatbelt in a car??

Killed in car accidents42,116* Killed by the common flu20,000* Killed by murders15,517* Killed in airline crashes
    (of 477m passenger trips)
    120 (1)Killed by lightning strikes90*

http://www.unitedjustice.com/death-statistics.html
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

no i mean like dying at 50 instead of 65 because my organs are beat 10 years ahead of a normnal person

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    no i mean like dying at 50 instead of 65 because my organs are beat 10 years ahead of a normnal person

its simple i just wanna know if its a common myth among society or will you actually do enough damage to your organs cycling to age years ahead of time, heart attack,stroke, etc?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'm honest with my doctor about everything I do and he's totally cool with it. Doesn't lecture me or anything. It all depends on what kind of relationship you have with your doctor. If you feel you can't be honest, i'd find a new doc.

yeah i dont have a set doctor so i gotta get one and know most of them there and a couple are friends with my ex=bad

Thread Information