Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sixstringuru is offline New Member

1st CYCLE. 19 YEARS OLD. DIANABOL + TEST C as FIRST BULKING CYCLE

Hey everyone id just like to say thanks in advance for taking your time to help me. I am 19 years old, 5'11, 185 pounds, male, and have been working out for almost 2 years solid. I am already quite muscular as well as lean. I have already taken two, oral Winstrol only cycles before. I know, I know. Poor cycles. I would now like to put on pretty nice size and i was hoping to do so with my first bulking cycle which would consist of oral dianabol and test cyp. I have done much research on this topic and am quite aware of the impact of proper dieting and commitment afterwards. So what do you guys think?

Week Testosterone (Cypionate or Enanthate ) Dianabol
    1 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    2 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    4 400 mgs
    5 400 mgs
    6 400 mgs
    7 400 mgs
    8 400 mgs
    9 400 mgs
    10 400 mgs

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You won't find many here who advocate cycling at such a young age.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    well its good to see a noob who is knowlegeable. but you should also know that you are too young to be thinking about aas. just keep training and researching for a few years and by the time you are able to cycle you will be very knowlegable in what you are doing.

and by the way welcome to the board.

sixstringuru is offline New Member
    Thank you. I did not mention this but over my whole weight lifting experience it has been pretty has been pretty easy for me to gain muscle. I have been going almost 2 years strong now and havent plateaued or anything like that. To be quite honest, I know I do not need the assistance of AAS at this juncture in my life. But in my defence, its the summer now, and I want that 'WOW' look. I would like to know if I take these things in these dosages with HCG and Nolvadex to boot, should I be in pretty good shape? Thanks a million

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    The Wow Look Cool! Take Test Dbol !

dd0316 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixstringuru View Post
    Thank you. I did not mention this but over my whole weight lifting experience it has been pretty has been pretty easy for me to gain muscle. I have been going almost 2 years strong now and havent plateaued or anything like that. To be quite honest, I know I do not need the assistance of AAS at this juncture in my life. But in my defence, its the summer now, and I want that 'WOW' look. I would like to know if I take these things in these dosages with HCG and Nolvadex to boot, should I be in pretty good shape? Thanks a million

y the F UCK do people take steroids for the wow look. I dont believe people should be putting such strong hormones into their body, just to look good without their shirt on.
    HAVE A PURPOSE and if you cant get women with the way ur body looks now and the way you act now, being 15lbs heavier wont mean jack shit

Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    y the F UCK do people take steroids for the wow look. I dont believe people should be putting such strong hormones into their body, just to look good without their shirt on.
    HAVE A PURPOSE and if you cant get women with the way ur body looks now and the way you act now, being 15lbs heavier wont mean jack shit
    then what do you take aas for???? most ppl take it for that reason.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    lol.......sorry just watching

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    No kidding, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm not juicing for my health.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    i take then for BB not just to look cool at the beach

MattyH7688 is offline Junior Member
    what is your post cycle therapy

Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    i take then for BB not just to look cool at the beach
    so you do comps?? and why do you think most ppl BB? im not saying that all ppl do it for girls but i will gurantee that most ppl do it to look good to themselves and others of the oposite sex.

jpeso is offline Junior Member
    my precycle therapy is vagina, regular doses of it are a good enough reason for me to stay natty for a little longer, best of luck though from another 19 year old

Quote Originally Posted by jpeso View Post
    my precycle therapy is vagina, regular doses of it are a good enough reason for me to stay natty for a little longer, best of luck though from another 19 year old
    hahaha good advice.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Keep it civil guys......

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    the ONLY reason i lift is for the girls......i could be healthy without weight training

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    so you do comps?? and why do you think most ppl BB? im not saying that all ppl do it for girls but i will gurantee that most ppl do it to look good to themselves and others of the oposite sex.
    not yet i wanna get to 300-310 before i start cutting hopefully in a year like 09 teen natinaols . i first started lifting for football then track then i did MMA well i kept lifting one day my friend phil said the olny reason i like BB is causee i eat so much it wasn't untill then that i thought i could do it later my friend richard allways encourged me to get on stage but i wasn't thinking about it he passed away 2 weeks ago so now i know 100% for sure i will get onstage casue he allways wanted me to so in his memory i will train and stuff

RIP Richard Dunn

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    I reckon he's gonna do this cycle regardless, should we not help him? i've had this discussion many times b4.(getting a bit boring now), but hey we've all got opinions.
    He's done his homework regarding his cycle so therefore should we be shooting him down so easily?

ceps69 is offline New Member
    I'm not trying to start any arguements..ah **** it..

if someone comes on here asking for help from people who are either experienced or have put their time in the research than why not help out. instead of mommy and daddying them about waitng. Chances are if they have registered on here there going to do it! I'm not saying dont give them the best advice but come on...

sorry i had to get that off of my chest and im not saying this to offend anyone.

oh and if you dont workout, diet, get jacked, for the ladies other than for yourself your probablly gay. ladies love jacked guys who flaunt there shit.

get some

FutureRoider is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    what is your post cycle therapy
    u the guy from bb.com right?

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Are you fvcking kidding me? I've never taken aas and I don't need to. I'm 5'8, 187 solid-ass lbs, 18 years YOUNG, and therefore have enough natural test in my system. If I were to take aas in the future, it would be to increase my strength and size for my own satisfaction, not for women.

If anyone on this site is running aas for women, don't even bother.
    You're wasting your time, your health, your money, etc.
    I have the hottest gf, and I pulled her when I weighed about 150lb. Don't think being big/ripped is gonna get you girls, PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE does! Let this be a lesson to all you of you guys who are noobs with girls.

If you're hot, built, and rip, that's just a cherry on the cake for girls, not the cake itself.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    H&A, thanks for the life lesson there skippy, now lets see that hot ass girlfriend of yours or I am calling B.S.
    I thought we all took gear for the girls, and some of us the guys...lol....DSM I'm Looking at you brother!!!
    I take them for me. I dont wanna compete and I dont care if woman like them or not. I feel great about myself and thats thats!!

jpeso is offline Junior Member
    p.s. feeling good about urself is the first step to getting more ass

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Are you fvcking kidding me? I've never taken aas and I don't need to. I'm 5'8, 187 solid-ass lbs, 18 years YOUNG, and therefore have enough natural test in my system.
    Start again, mate. Remember this?

In reply to sassbs11, what I mean is, I'm eating and training properly, and I've hit a big natural peak, I don't think my body is capable of getting any bigger. I have a very small natural frame, and I have done everything in my natural power to get as big as I have. I know I am young, but there is no rule saying "it takes x amount of years to hit your natural peak". I worked my ass off and therefore hit it sooner than most. I know how to train, I know to grow, it reflects in my stats. People always come up to me asking me to "make them big". I just need an edge to blast through this damn natural ceiling.
    Yep a thread about you starting a cycle. Thought you didn't need to though?

I think someone just got owned

Fuk it we've hijacked this thread so i'll answer his post, I'd run the test 12 weeks instead of 10 and run the dbol 6 weeks(for maximum results). What is your pct? if you dont know what it is look it up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To answer the guys question which this thread was intended for-
    In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause , and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. think about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    NICE Marcus, good post...BUT, you know it will go in one ear and out the other

jg42058p is offline Member
    Hey everyone id just like to say thanks in advance for taking your time to help me. I am 19 years old, 5'11, 185 pounds, male, and have been working out for almost 2 years solid. I am already quite muscular as well as lean. I have already taken two, oral Winstrol only cycles before. I know, I know. Poor cycles. I would now like to put on pretty nice size and i was hoping to do so with my first bulking cycle which would consist of oral dianabol and test cyp. I have done much research on this topic and am quite aware of the impact of proper dieting and commitment afterwards. So what do you guys think?

Week Testosterone (Cypionate or Enanthate ) Dianabol
    1 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    2 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 30 mgs/day
    4 400 mgs
    5 400 mgs
    6 400 mgs
    7 400 mgs
    8 400 mgs
    9 400 mgs
    10 400 mgs

===============
    19 years old is pretty young to be taking juice - or at least that MUCH juice
    But if your gonna do it just make sure you take nolvadex at 20mg ed the whole time and finish off with some clomid for 3 weeks starting 3 weeks after your last shot

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I see alot of kids age 18-20's, I can say kids cause I'm old enough to, come here that have already bought the gear, planned a cycle and no PCT many times, and look for validation. When they don't get it, it kinda turns into a half assed flame job back and forth. The sad truth is that they will use the gear, many times improperly, then at some point return here asking for advice on another cycle and the whole thing gets repeated. Its like a vicious cycle, no pun intended.So we're presented with this dilema...do we brush them off and let them mess themselves up using a poorly planned cycle? Or do we give them the information on how to do it right including PCT? Its a double edged sword.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz1 View Post

I posted that the first day I joined the site, the day I knew nothing about (although I thought I knew alot) aas. Since then I have educated myself by reading numerous forums and have come to the conclusion that I am too young for juice. Instead of trying to be a smartass and "own" me, you could have commended me on my differing of choice. You should be HAPPY an 18 yr old noob who thought he was ready for aas took advice from people like YOURSELF and changed his ways...cheers for the enthusiasm mate

Are you fvcking kidding me? I've never taken aas and I don't need to. I'm 5'8, 187 solid-ass lbs, 18 years YOUNG, and therefore have enough natural test in my system. If I were to take aas in the future, it would be to increase my strength and size for my own satisfaction, not for women.

If anyone on this site is running aas for women, don't even bother.
    You're wasting your time, your health, your money, etc.
    I have the hottest gf, and I pulled her when I weighed about 150lb. Don't think being big/ripped is gonna get you girls, PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE does! Let this be a lesson to all you of you guys who are noobs with girls.

If you're hot, built, and rip, that's just a cherry on the cake for girls, not the cake itself.
    haha what are you talking about??? i was not condoning using aas at your age or stats, if you really think that that ppl dont use aas for vanity then you are ignorent. get real bro.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

if you really gain muscle as easy as you say...roids wouldnt be on your mind right now.........

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    if people dont take steroids and are so proud of that then why the hell are they members of steroids forum and posting on steroid related topics? if your so much better than steroids then go post on some all natural forum

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Marcus' post is one I took to heart......with that said, I think I will hold off until 25.....I was planning on 23 or 24, but 25 looks better knowing that.

If I wait till 25 years old, that will be 9 years of waiting for me.

_007 is offline Associate Member
    ah to be young again drink it in bro before you know it your married with children

GearHead5905 is offline Junior Member
    "WOW look" for who?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    H&A, thanks for the life lesson there skippy, now lets see that hot ass girlfriend of yours or I am calling B.S.
    I thought we all took gear for the girls, and some of us the guys...lol....DSM I'm Looking at you brother!!!
    I take them for me. I dont wanna compete and I dont care if woman like them or not. I feel great about myself and thats thats!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz1 View Post

H and A just got

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    Marcus' post is one I took to heart......with that said, I think I will hold off until 25.....I was planning on 23 or 24, but 25 looks better knowing that.

If I wait till 25 years old, that will be 9 years of waiting for me.
    You are 16?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information