jeepers is offline Associate Member

Question Need to find a freakin clue on what to do !!

me:

37 years old lean male ... 6 ft about 180 lbs athletic buid ... ex HS / Col athletic ... Baseball and track. I ran some gear back in the day... Sostanon for a couple of ccyles.. felt good if I remember correctly...

Regardless... 3 kids and a career has me feeling OLD and slow... I maintain in the gym.. now I'm not Mr ripped and shreded.. I won't lie... I like burgers and brats the usuall junk... granted I'd clean the diet up if I hit the juice again....

Looking for some SOUND advice as to what would be a Great introductory.. jump start cycle for me...... Yea... I could hit it again without.. but at 37 fawk. I'd like the junpstart.

Thoughts and opinion frm those in the know are much appriciated.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    me:

Looking for some SOUND advice as to what would be a Great introductory.. jump start cycle for me...... Yea... I could hit it again without.. but at 37 fawk. I'd like the junpstart.
    Interesting, and you've got a little history there.

I'd recommend a good basic 12wk Test cycle.
    Either Prop (automatic jumpstart), or Enth with Dbol (4wks), Tbol (6wks), or the oral Test (4wks) of your choosing.

This is all fairly basic, but be sure to acquaint yourself with AIs and PCT before jumping back in.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Bump.... because HERE IS WHAT I CAN GET......

I have ONE vial (10cc / 250mg of Test cyp or eth) and a Vial of Eq. 300mg per cc?)

how would you guys suggest running this stack....

1.5mg's of each every 5 days ????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    to be honest I would try to get more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    to be honest I would try to get more gear.
    Suggestions ?????

like I said I got the test and the EQ,,,,, what In addition.....?

Big
    test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks, followed by a good pct.

Big
    you should also consider seeing a doctor and getting bloodwork, you very well may qualify for trt.

Trt?????

Big
    testosterone replacement therapy, as we age and our natural levels drop we can be supplemented through a doctor if they deem it necessary.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    testosterone replacement therapy, we have an entire section on it if you want to read up

I work in the medical field ... most docs aren't doing anything when it come to Male hormones .. they chalk it up to naturally aging.... I call BS...

Back to the gear I have...... I could get my hands on another vial of Test.....

that would help, think of the dosages and concentrations

12 weeks at 500mg/wk = 6000mg

each vial of test e (10cc/250mgpercc)=2500mg

so you need two more, or you can run the test at 400mg/wk which would be 4800mg so you'd need one more bottle

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    that would help, think of the dosages and concentrations

12 weeks at 500mg/wk = 6000mg

each vial of test e (10cc/250mgpercc)=2500mg

so you need two more, or you can run the test at 400mg/wk which would be 4800mg so you'd need one more bottle
    Are you then suggresting that I skip the Eq ? I heards/ read good things about paiting it with the Test ........

yes, i'd skip the eq for a first cycle, trust me, if your diet and training is correct for your goals then you will have great success with a test only cycle

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Yup, 500mg of test for 12 weeks would be ideal, save the rest for another time if necessary. IMO

I hear you... test for 10 -12 week at 500Mg per week... one inction of braek it apart... What was wrong with running the Eq.. if you don't mind me asking..

Back when I played Collegiate Base ball I ran Sost 250 (from Mexico) for a couple of cycles... prolly 250mg a week... felt ..GOOOOOOD ...

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you should also consider seeing a doctor and getting bloodwork, you very well may qualify for trt.
    Jeepers,

I wouldn't pass up Big's suggestion just yet...

At 37 you most definitely could qualify for HRT. A resonable doctor will probably give you at leat 100-200mg./Wk: more than you've got in store right now. What can you loose, as the bloodwork and any possible Testosterone would be paid for by your insurance company?

And, by-the-by... 37 isn't OLD. My God! With a past foundation in athletics, and a little dedication and diet advice, you should be turning all the hot soccer-moms' heads at the PTA meeting.

-BigLittleTim

soccer moms aren't a problem.... really... It's just feeling sloppy , slow , and tired all the time... Coaching JC level ball is taxing as well.....

ALright.... ended up getting another vial of test ... (will have 2- 10cc @250mg per CC) talk to me about PCT....... what , when, ??? what if you don't ?

Lets talk REASONABLE gains from running a test only cycle @ 500mg a week for 10 weeks..... currently 6 ft, 180 lbs. athletic... could prolly stand to loose 10 lbs (I keep it in the middle) ...... Am I going to have to baggy cloths my gains ? to be a little descrite??? I know a hit it good while on Sost. 12 years ago.....

Ramp up time on the Test???? 2 weeks .... 3 weeks ...... ????

By the way THANK you all for the helpfull insight .

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=143553
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199827

Dianabol
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199829

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=236880

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

Thank you for the SOUND advise ... I will work on getting the PCT stuff. Clomid/Novla correct?

As for diet...... Dude I dunno.. I need help... someone line my sorry A$$ out... I want the bulk but I want lean bulk.... at 6 ft 180ish what kinda caloric intake should I be getting????? Here is hte deal SOMEONE post up what my diet "should" be once we agree that's what I'll do....... I'm willing to be the boards 37 years old experemint...

Remember this will be my 1st cycle in like 16 years .. good as the 1st one ( the only thing I did in the past was ONE vial of Sust 250 ./ 1 cc a week)

here is a good clean diet to model off of, though you need to increase the carbs to about 300-400 a day if you want optimal gains, what is your BMR

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5

WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

thanks and BMR??????

1862.9 according to a couple of calcs.......

do I front load test Eth ???

Question.....

gonnna run 500 mg a week for 10 weeks ... do I front load ? or run it for the 3 weeks and let it build up ?

Again THANKYOU for all the comments not matter how Stoopid I sound

i would use dbol the first four weeks, test enth takes 5-6 weeks to kick in so running the dbol oral the first four weeks will give you a kickstart, though i'd run the test for 12 weeks

start your pct two weeks after your last injection, i think i put all this in the test thread i posted earlier

Can't get the Dbol . My source does not have it. I have no worries about getting non legit gear fyi. So running the DBol is out. No frontload then? Told my source that I wanted some novla. He's got that. Let me post a pic of the mess of a body I live in right now as well

Arrow got the gear....... last questions

Alright … I finally have my gear in hand…. 20cc vial of Test Eth. 300mg stuff…

Going to go with the first dart this morning….. because Im not a fan or darts I’m going to run it like so…. 2cc every 5 days….. (600mg per week)

Starting body weight is 185lbs … 6 ft tall 34-35” waist….. (I will try an post up a before pic) .. remember I’m 37 years old 

Novladex in hand as well….. Talk to me about diet… I do not want to waste the gear.. ( I’m 100% poz it’s legit ) from a VERY trusted and close source.. any tips and suggestions.

For cardio…. I’m running / walking with the wife… running stadiums at the local HS

Thread Information