rottwhiler75 is offline New Member

has anyone ever.....

hey whats up guys. i just got some sust250 in and i know your suppose to stack it with deca . im in the process of getting some but i was just wondering what the results of just sust would be. the main thing im concerned with is loseing my result. can anyone tell me how much i could expect to gain in 10 weeks and how much will be kept? thanks for all the help

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It's good to stack with another mass AS like dec, but in no way is it NECESSARY..If you're a virgin, a test only cyc can produce quite impressive gains, hell if you're a 3rd or even 4th times, test only will still work...gaining and keeping is up to you...eat like a horse and train like a beast, and you got yourself 15-30 keepable lbs.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    papapump is 100% right. my first cycle was just test cypionate and i gained 15-20 lbs.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    papapump is 100% right. my first cycle was just test cypionate and i gained 15-20 lbs.
    hey bigkev, how many mgs were you running a week and did you hold all the gains. thats a pretty impressive gain if you kept even most of it

Thread Information