Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Youngster77 is offline Associate Member

Question hcg...help please!

ok so i picked up my hcg today and have no idea how to mix the stuff...didnt come wiht directions. lol..i have 3 ampules and they're 5000iu per. also have bac water and empty vials.

the dosage im supposed to take is 500 iu's ed. can anyone please tell me how to mix this? thanks!

freakon is offline Associate Member
    normaly it's taken every 3-5 days, not sure as to why you need such a high dose. Check this link out for more info om mixing and other healthy stuff:
    HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

bluehaze is offline New Member
    sent ya a pm bro.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your running it during pct then 500-100ius will be enough eod, if your running it during your cycle then use 500ius twice a week for the final 3-4 weeks.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if your running it during pct then 500-100ius will be enough eod, if your running it during your cycle then use 500ius twice a week for the final 3-4 weeks.
    well im running anthony roberts pct and it says to run 500iu's ed for 3 weeks. i thought this was a bit much too but i've talked to a few people that have ran this pct and they say it works. should i bump the hch shots down to eod?

bump

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    well im running anthony roberts pct and it says to run 500iu's ed for 3 weeks. i thought this was a bit much too but i've talked to a few people that have ran this pct and they say it works. should i bump the hch shots down to eod?
    everyday during pct for 3 weeks? i never heard of that bro. when you use hcg your body wont use lh since your test levels are so high and when you come off the hcg you body wont be producing test for a while without nolva or clomid to help
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

burnin69 is offline Member
    i dont like the fact that your using ed for 3 weeks, HCG can desensitice the leydigs and you'll be further in the hole than when you started pct and I believe its permanent. I would either do the large dose (ex... 1000iu) every couple days only for a total of 5000-10,000iu. Or small doses (250-500iu) every 3 or 4 days through out the back half of your cycle.

burnin69 is offline Member
    ^ you beat me by a min

PT
    holy crap i actualy won for once. im usually the person on your end bro sounding like a parrot

Question

this is the pct that i am/was thinking of following. kinda comfused now...so from what you guys are telling me, the hcg schedule is not good?

week 1-6
    20 mg Nolva

week1-3
    500iu/day HCG

week 1-4
    20mgs Aromasin

week 1-3
    vitamin E 1000iu/day

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster77 View Post
    this is the pct that i am/was thinking of following. kinda comfused now...so from what you guys are telling me, the hcg schedule is not good?

week 1-6
    20 mg Nolva

week1-3
    500iu/day HCG

week 1-4
    20mgs Aromasin

week 1-3
    vitamin E 1000iu/day
    here is what i would do
    week 1-2 hcg 500iu eod
    week 1-4 nolva 20mg ed
    week 1-4 aromasin 20mgs a day
    in all honesty i would rather run the hcg the final 3 weeks but since your past that stage and still want to use it this is what i would do. hcg is not a neccesity in this cycle so you dont really need it if you dont want to run it. if you decide against the hcg then just run the aromasin and nolva for 3 weeks.

here is what i would do
    week 1-2 hcg 500iu eod
    week 1-4 nolva 20mg ed
    week 1-4 aromasin 20mgs a day
    in all honesty i would rather run the hcg the final 3 weeks but since your past that stage and still want to use it this is what i would do. hcg is not a neccesity in this cycle so you dont really need it if you dont want to run it. if you decide against the hcg then just run the aromasin and nolva for 3 weeks.
    well to be honest my nuts have shrunken quite a bit and i thought hcg is the way to go to bring those sukers back. ill try your way and see how it goes. thanks again!

PT
    tell me what your cycle looks like and i'll write you a better pct bro

tell me what your cycle looks like and i'll write you a better pct bro
    week 1-12
    test prop 400mgs/week

week 1-10
    deca 375mgs/week

week 1-10
    masteron 400mgs/week

tomorrow will be my last shot of test prop. thanks for the help bro!

Thread Information