Thread: Letro help

tmac24 is offline New Member

Letro help

I have the letrozole from lion nutrition in the green spray bottle and I was wondering how many squirts I would need during my cycle. I am going to use tren with test. I'm not sure yet on how many mg's yet but I just wanted to know how the more knowledgeable users used letro on their cycles. thanks

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    dude, what are your stats?
    what dosages are you running the compounds at that you have mentioned?
    you have to consider how much letro you will need then we can tell you how to dose lions stuff
    usually .25 day

tmac24 is offline New Member
    My bad dude, I'm not sure what dosage I'm goin to use of the Tren and Test yet cuz I haven't gotten it yet. I'm not starting my cycle for another couple months and still waiting for it to come in. I have done a cycle in the past but I'm wanting to make sure I do it the right way and so I'm reading up and asking questions and I'm not going to start it until I am very comfortable and familiar with what I'm putting in my body. My last cycle was about 3 years ago but I was too young (probably still am) and wanted to wait a couple years to allow my body to develop more. Anyways, I'm 24, 6'4" 200 lbs. Right now I just wanted to know what each squirt of the letro is for future reference and I can decide how much I need to use when I find out what the strength of the tren and test will be. Wish I knew right now and I should be finding out soon so when I find out I will post. Based off that info, what do you think you would suggest?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Bump. Need to have question answered for me as well. I was gonna do .25 / day, but wanted to know how to measure that out. Should you squirt or measure with syringe?

it comes with a syringe. So I do .25 ml. Is this correct?

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    No, lion's letro is dosed at 2.5mg/ml and you only want to take a tenth of that. I have no clue as to how many "squirts" that is, but I would definitely just use the oral syringe it should have com with. Anyways, you'll notice several hash marks on the syringe. Be sure you're looking at the mililiter side and not the teaspoon side. Fill it up to a tenth of a ml. Should be the first hash mark on the syringe not counting the one that cirlces all the way around it. That's your dosage.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I do .25 ml. Is this correct?
    nope,

.1ml=.25mg of letro

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    nope,

.1ml=.25mg of letro
    correct

wow, thanks guys. i've been taking way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeLo View Post
    wow, thanks guys. i've been taking way too much.
    how to dose your drugs
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/357078-dosing-your-drugs.html#post4150809

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    The other way would be to make a dilution 1 in 10 to make it easier to get the correct dose and probably be more consistent. Personally I find it hard to accurately pick up .1mL and would be concerned that I'd be over or underdosing each time.
    So I would take 1mL and dilute it in 9mL H20, mix well and then each 1mL is .25mg.

Anything wrong with diluting this or any other of AR-R 's products in Water? I believe they're suspended in an aqueous solution.

Quote Originally Posted by TranscriptionFactor View Post
    The other way would be to make a dilution 1 in 10 to make it easier to get the correct dose and probably be more consistent. Personally I find it hard to accurately pick up .1mL and would be concerned that I'd be over or underdosing each time.
    So I would take 1mL and dilute it in 9mL H20, mix well and then each 1mL is .25mg.

Anything wrong with diluting this or any other of AR-R's products in Water? I believe they're suspended in an aqueous solution.
    Letrozole is a white to yellowish crystalline powder, practically odorless, freely soluble in dichloromethane, slightly soluble in ethanol, and practically insoluble in water. It has a molecular weight of 285.31, empirical formula C17H11N5, and a melting range of 184°C-185°C.

use an insulin needle
    or an eye dropper
    40 drops = 1mL

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Ok yeah my bad thanks. I don't have Letro yet and wanted to know.

Insulin syringe sounds like the best idea.

Thread Information