Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    if your not gonna diet and exercise correctly, dont juice.. i started at a pretty high bf percentage, about mid twenties... im down to 15-16 percent right now.. i didn't do that only because of the juice, it was my diet that brought that weight down...
    try to remember its diet, exercise, then gear.. thats the heiarchy, if you dont respect it, you're waisting your time

HDRIDER925 is offline Banned
    How long did it take you to lose that much BF? I excercise good and now I'm starting a good diet.

11 weeks man, alota work put in

Ya I droped like 4%BF in like 8 weeks. I dropped some of it I think because I went to jail for 2 1/2 weeks and you eat not good in there.

you need to do better then a good diet, it has to be perfect... just lean meat and veggies all day. complex carbs in the morning, pre workout, and just a little bit of simple carbs post workout, im en endomorph, i keep my carb intake under 100grams

Whats the carbs actually do for you? I asked this in the diet section but no answer yet. How is lean hamburger patties with 85% lean and 15% fat with 30g's protein in each?

rule of thumb more muscle=faster metabolism.. ie if you put on 20lbs of muscle, your burning an extra 1400 calories sitting on your ass.. jail will jack your progress up man, stay outa trouble.. this isn't a fluke thing to do, it's a lifestyle in the end.. that means changes have to be made

Ya I won't be going back. Done alot of time in there and I'm finally done with it.

that's way tooo much fat.. have you watched the videos in the diet branch of this forum... there's this nutritionist who explains everything for guys like you and me, and everyone else... i follow his philosophy, he's some italian guy, forgot his name and pretty shamefull about that, his words are gold

try to stay away from beef unless it's roast beef or, my personal favorite, london broil.. you can pick it up at a deli... it only has like 2 percent fat

Haven't seen that. I thought it was good because they say eat lean beef. Now there was other ones with 93% lean, 7% fat and 23g's of protein...how would that be?

carbs and fat= energy, but you should mainly be getting your energy from carbs... this is on a needs only basis.. that means if your eating carbs it's either in the morning, rolled oats are great, pre workout and post workout.. find those videos, they'll answer all these questions.. and dont forget about your efa's (essential fatty acids) ie avacado

sound better, use common sense man.. you need to count your intake.. what are your stats again?

those hamberger patty's ant lean.. 15% ant lean.. chicken and turkey brest is lean. talipa and salmon is lean... get it?

Ok. Well I asked because this was my meals today so far.

Morning-Oats, string cheese and V8 juice

Snack-String cheese

Lunch-Those beef patties and wheat bread.

Going to eat a tuna sandwich in a few on wheat.

Ya it said lean on the package. The one with 7% fat though wouldn't be to bad huh???

26 yrs
    215lbs
    6'0
    19%BF

what are ur stats?

What do you mean?

eat at least 200g of protien a day, keep your carb intake under 100g and your fat intake under 100g. dont worry about counting calories. your diet as of today, sucks.. not to be harsh... remember that meat has saturated fat.. try using extra virgin olive oil to cook your food, try to stay away from outside food, turn yourself into a wanna be chef... eat avacado, subway salads, etc

Ok. I take in over 200g's of protein. I thought I needed 2x my weight of protein?

nvrmind u gave them to me.. here's my diet. maybe you'll get an idea of what i mean (remember im 275lbs)

morning, 1/2 cup rolled oats 9 egg whites

3hrs later (post workout)
    60gram protien shake and some grapes (only a handfull)

3hrs later
    7oz lean meat, veggies, quarter avacado

3hrs later
    7oz lean meat, veggies, quartger avacado

3hrs later
    6oz lean meat, veggies

3hrs later
    6oz lean meat, veggies

310grams protien, under 100grams carbs, under 100grams fat, good stuff

thats just minimum, with the way your diets going, doesn't even look like your doing 1 gram per lb, you'll realize very quickly that your gonna get sick of eating... i wish this shit came in pill form

I have a friend who was big and cut who did competitions and he was telling me to just pile up on chicken breats and yams as he did. Met another guy who was big and 9%BF and he said he did the same and ate a bunch of PBJ's. Whats up with that?

different body types have different needs, remember there are ecto, endo, and ****morphs. do you know the difference???

haha ya me to a pill would be nice. What kind of lean meat were you talking about in your diet there?

why does it blot out ****???

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    different body types have different needs, remember there are ecto, endo, and ****morphs. do you know the difference???
    Confused???

turkey and chicken brest, talipa and salmon, tuna, roast beef, london broil.. read nutritional labels, try to get the best bang for your buck on caloric intake..

find that video on the diet branch, it'll explain everything

Ok what the hell is Talipa? Here it all the time...

I eat turkey sandwiches all the time on wheat...isn't that ok then??

ectos can eat as much as they want, endos are guys who look at bread and gain wait and mesimorphs are guys who look like body builders. ectos have a hard time gaining weight, endos have too easy a time gaining wait cuz they got the gut, mesi's good it good

I'll look for the video...

matters to when u eat it.. u workin out right afterwords?? if not, drop the bread

talipa is a fish

Oh ok...got it! Ya I use to be then with harldy any BF but I started parting alot and drink a shit load of beer so I got fat. Use to be like 185lbs and I gained alot from it and got a little beer belly which is starting to go down. Haven't drink in awhile so I;m goo there. I use to not gain weight for nothing, until I started drinking then I gained it all.

Oh ok...fish..

I ate the bread ect and I won't work out for a few more hours after.

beer belly sucks, but its sooo good too... lol

save the bread for breakfast and pre workout meals only, try to eat an hour before u hit the gym... take the protien shake post workout immediatly, you need to have it hit your system within 45 min...so that gives u like 20 min to get that shake in

Why the shake then so quick? I get sick to my stomach drinking those things to where I almost want to throw up. Anything else I could take? Ya beer belly sucks but I've got it pretty much flat...lol.

protien shakes take 20 min to hit your system... you wanna get that stuff in while you still have your strong pump.. this will benefit you the most.. suck it up on the taste, try different brands.. heard muscle milk tastes better, i personally use pro complex

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you are losing bf, because you are actually starting to work out, but your calorie/protein intake is almost bare mininmum.....your body is basically starving itself....get off the juice, do correct PCT and work on your diet....because it is terrible..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information