Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cycle i ordered

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good work BIG...... And he wanted to take 10mg Ed.........man, his liver would have been destroyed in a Couple of weeks...... Just doesn't sound worth it....

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I remember that thread, as well as the ''red t-shirt'' pic that was removed and never replaced with an actual pic showing us what he's working with.
    In any event, to use regular tren orally, a much higher dose than one would inject would be required. 10mg/day is just a waste of time.
    Oh snaps hes that guy, now i remember standing next to a gold's gym sign or something. Yeah, that guy doesnt look 6 3" and 250lbs. More like 6ft 190-200lbs maybe. FOrget the fact of oral tren (which im sure is crap and probably underdosed) why use tren at all for second cycle already? Whats the rush? GOt a hot date when u hit 290lbs? Plus 60mg of nolva, omg. Tests prove 20mg vs 40mg only makes a difference in more liver toxicity not serm effects, anything over 20mg of nolva is a waste and more harm then good. I hope this thread is a joke and just for our amusement, wouldnt be surprised though if this guy is really serious about it though. Also, u think ur test is underdosed so ur gonna double the dose? Why pay and use underdosed gear especially when u know its underdosed before using. Omg, this guy is so wrong on so many levels.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    so 5mgs ed is better???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    also check this from the profile, this is the compound you intend to take 10mg/day of:
    "People who were in the 2mg/day range developed highly elevated liver enzymes and Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes and skin). They all recovered, and through trial and error, a 500-750mcg dose was found to be (*relatively) safe"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    so 5mgs ed is better???
    if that's your response, I give up. I did all this research because I care about your well-being, and if you continue on the track you're on I'm afraid you will become a statistic, and this is your response. Unbelievable.

ill prob just do prop

i switched things up test 900mgs 12 weeks thats it

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    if that's your response, I give up. I did all this research because I care about your well-being, and if you continue on the track you're on I'm afraid you will become a statistic, and this is your response. Unbelievable.
    lmao i feel your pain Big....it took a lot but this one finally broke you hah lol

man, this thread got editted big time......Mbuffguy, was going off on me, and called me a bitch, and how he wanted to start the next worldwide UGL.....What a dumbass.......

I hope he never comes back, but from the looks of it, he has already been back...Dammit

atually, i think it might have been in another one of his brilliant threads......Actually, i want him to come back, it amuses me.....

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    man, this thread got editted big time......Mbuffguy, was going off on me, and called me a bitch, and how he wanted to start the next worldwide UGL.....What a dumbass.......

I hope he never comes back, but from the looks of it, he has already been back...Dammit
    lol sup jstraw!sooo why dont you wanna start a r********* with him

Not too much man, just killing time at work....trying to advise these people, so they dont end up hurting themselves, or creating the biggest worldwide UGL ever.....lol

JUst doing my part to help the community...

Not too much man, just killing time at work....trying to advise these people, so they dont end up hurting themselves, or creating the biggest worldwide UGL ever.....lol

JUst doing my part to help the community...
    your a scholar and a gentleman lol

Big
    that was a different thread.

that was a different thread.
    yeah, i spoke before i actually looked through the whole thread.....I do look forward to every thread that kid starts though....They keep me entertained....

sorry j straw i just think your trying to give me a hard time no matter what i say u know

I give you a hard time, because of some of the childish things you say......I am here to give avice to the best of my knowledge, and help this cmmunity stay safe, and everlasting.....If i dont know something, i dont answer.....then i read and learn what i didnt know......
    You on the other hand just post threads to answer you questions, without researching yourself......And that is very obvious by the questions you asked.....

I give you a hard time, because of some of the childish things you say......I am here to give avice to the best of my knowledge, and help this cmmunity stay safe, and everlasting.....If i dont know something, i dont answer.....then i read and learn what i didnt know......
    You on the other hand just post threads to answer you questions, without researching yourself......And that is very obvious by the questions you asked.....
    ok man

^^^^^why do you keep posting, and then logging off.......be a man, and own up to your stupidity......

DS21 is offline Member
    I remember the red shirt gold's gym picture. SOmeone called him out on his weight and his response was you look smaller in pictures, lmao. If you post a picture of yourseld it is usually one that you like, maybe next time try a blue shirt, it might help insinuate your chest?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I see big down there.

Dont worry about it BIG.....we did our best......you cant save everyone, you can only try....

stpete is offline Banned
    Props to Big for those quality finds.

sox22 is offline New Member

while on the topic....

Speaking of Oral Tren , has any1 ever heard of crushing the pellets and letting them dissolve in your lip? This was suggested to me by a good friend who is also trustworthy and has done it before. It sounds odd to me, haven't seen/heard of any1 other than him doing it this way, currently holding onto pellets deciding whether or not to homebrew. Any feedback?

also to add to that I won't be doing [U]anything[U] with the pellets until I learn more, I got them cheap still in the tray which is why I bought them.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by sox22 View Post
    Speaking of Oral Tren, has any1 ever heard of crushing the pellets and letting them dissolve in your lip? This was suggested to me by a good friend who is also trustworthy and has done it before. It sounds odd to me, haven't seen/heard of any1 other than him doing it this way, currently holding onto pellets deciding whether or not to homebrew. Any feedback?
    Welcome.
    Why would you (or anyone) want to?

he gave me the reason that tren ace hurt too much to inject, i was under the assumption all injects had a bit of discomfort to go along with it, but he is where I get most of my info from so I listened till i realized NOONE does it that way, he said it absorbed straight into the blood like injecting. not trying to flame his ideas, just understand them

stpete is offline Banned
    Afraid of injections? That's a waste of a perfectly good compound imo.

i wouldnt say afraid, just chose not to with tren , i know he injects several other compounds

stpete is offline Banned
    he gave me the reason that tren ace hurt too much to inject, i was under the assumption all injects had a bit of discomfort to go along with it, but he is where I get most of my info from so I listened till i realized NOONE does it that way, he said it absorbed straight into the blood like injecting. not trying to flame his ideas, just understand them
    It could be uncomfortable if there's too much ba in it. Like any other steroid .

right, but the question isnt about injecting tren , i'm asking about if any1 sees how dissolving it in your lip might work, because I sure don't

Big
    right, but the question isnt about injecting tren, i'm asking about if any1 sees how dissolving it in your lip might work, because I sure don't
    how would he calculate his dosage? how many mg of tren does he think he's taking per day?
    by the way, post 36 in this thread may be informative for you.

Big
    Incidentally, every tren I've used is silky smooth to inject.

Each pellet comes in at 20mg, i'm sure some of that is glue, but i believe he quotes the tren at 20mg, he does it 3 times a day, making 60mg a day, 420mg a week. (That dosage, if that really is what he gets out of it) is average from what I understand. "dissolving" it like this still allows for a chance of swallowing some of the pellet, I can't imagine swallowing any of the pellet is by any means safe

stpete is offline Banned
    He's not getting anything but a bad taste in his mouth. I wonder how many other people are wasting such a good steroid ?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    He's not getting anything but a bad taste in his mouth. I wonder how many other people are wasting such a good steroid?
    I hope not many.

Big
    Each pellet comes in at 20mg, i'm sure some of that is glue, but i believe he quotes the tren at 20mg, he does it 3 times a day, making 60mg a day, 420mg a week. (That dosage, if that really is what he gets out of it) is average from what I understand. "dissolving" it like this still allows for a chance of swallowing some of the pellet, I can't imagine swallowing any of the pellet is by any means safe
    you should probably start your own thread if you have more questions, we've gotten way off track from the original thread.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    That has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life.

Do it right or GO HOME!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information