Ok guys got some new gear the other day. all i got was dbol but i have a few questions. ok will dbol do anything by itself. alot of people tell me it does nothing unless you take it with other gear. i have it now so im going to take it regardless but i was wondering what to expect? has anyone taken it by itself? I did my reasearch and i know what they say happens and what they say the side effects are but i was trying to get some real imput from people that may have tried it or know what it does? I'm 5.7 160 pounds with a low body fat percent. i was lookin to pack on a few more pounds of muscle. i take lots of protien shakes and eat right so i am hoping this will help put on a little more meat.. some people have told me that a lot of you gains will be from water retention and others say that dbol only helps with your joints so you don't hurt them when you take other gear. 1 more thing has anyone had any sexual problems from dbol. Well any imput on what might happen or what to expect would be greatly appreciated, but im going to take it regardless.