Lol. I had a feeling you were gonna feed me some excerpts from lewellyn or Roberts. I think your misunderstanding my point here. 17aa’s and there toxicity is no big secret, but so is acetminophen, tetracycline, accutane, alcohol, even lifting weights by itself will elevate sgot (one of the main enzymes in the liver used to break down medications) but you make it seem like dbol is so poisonus and shouldn’t be taken for more than 4wks. Pretty much any drug taken orally will elevate enzymes in the liver but that doesnt mean to go ahead abuse the hell out of them. Also you have to remember that levels of hepatoxicity are dependent on other things like dosages and type of drugs and it also varies on the individualtoo.
If my doctor prescribes me oxandrin should I tell him that I wont take it for more than 4 wks because a steroid guru by the name of William lewellyn told me not to?
I have nothing against lewellyn or Roberts , but to me they are not steroid gods. I will never buy anabolics 2002 because the material on there is nothing new to me. There is nothing in that book that you cant find on the internet.
I’m capable of doing my own research(and I’ve spent a great deal of time doing so) and have come to the conclusion that 17aa’s are vastly exaggerated. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to do 100mg/day yr round.
In the past I did a test/dbol/eq for 12wks and two months later my doc put me on accutane and made me take a routine blood test. Guess what , everything on the test came out normal. I even know of someone that has taken 75mg/dbol ed for yr straight and never had any problems. Do I recommend that? NO. But Im just trying to illustrate my point here.
BOTTOM LINE is if you take precautions when doing 17aa’s by using sane doages, taking your liver protectants(ala, silymarin, evening primrose oil etc.), staying away from alcohol(that goes without saying), and even doing routine blood test so forth, 12wks of dbol is NOT going to pose a serious threat to your liver. (This where my argument lies in bro, not whether 17aa's are toxic or not)