Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aaron-the-pitbull is offline Junior Member

New to steroids and confused

I've been training seriously for about a year now and just taken a 2 month break, im kicking back into it next month and getting back to the gym and a mate of mine has offered me steroids , he said to take Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Decanoate together in one jab twice a week.

My question is, is it needed to take both out of the two or do i only really need to be using one? Which one is better? And which one builds aggression. But confused of what they both do, i've been reading what a few sites say but not heard it of someone who takes them both themselfs, can anyone enlighten me on all this?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron-the-pitbull View Post
    I've been training seriously for about a year now and just taken a 2 month break, im kicking back into it next month and getting back to the gym and a mate of mine has offered me steroids , he said to take Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Decanoate together in one jab twice a week.

My question is, is it needed to take both out of the two or do i only really need to be using one? Which one is better? And which one builds aggression. But confused of what they both do, i've been reading what a few sites say but not heard it of someone who takes them both themselfs, can anyone enlighten me on all this?
    first we need stats
    height
    bf%
    diet
    proposed pct?

Weight: 10 stone
    Height: 5'9
    bf%; I had my body fat tested and it came up error, the bloke said i have hardly any fat (Im very very skinny but very ripped)
    Deit: Im on a good diet with protine shakes, creatine and have my 5 aday and eat fairly well

Anything else you need to know just ask. Oh and the most i can bench is 95kg.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah bro ditch the steroids for a long while and get a better diet. Don't want to start when your lifting so light and only 140lbs. Joints and tendons will not keep up to the increase of strength so quickly. Post your diet and workout routine

I'm still going to try them i'm so interested in how they work.

Has anyone got any answers on what i asked? If you need some more info about me before they answer then ask away.

First off your too young, you still have plenty of natural potential left.

Second your way too light. 140lbs and you don't even bench your body weight is going to cause a dependance on the drugs to maintain strength and size.

At least get to a respectable weight and strength as well before even think about it.
    I'd say you could get to 180lbs and be benching 225 x10 before you think about steroids .

Post your diet and workout regiment and we can tweak it from there.

Do you have msn so we can talk faster and easyer there?

If not I'll just carry on chatting here.

Just type it on here and be quicker to respond.

Like I said, i havent been to the gym for 2 months, and i planned on taking steroids when i restarted the gym. I'm currently in the British armed forces but will be leaving next month thats why i plan on taking them when i leave.

If i did the mix of the two steroids will it damage me or anything?

I'm new to all this and have no clue how steroids work, just done some reasearching over the past 3 days.

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... <------- If anything start here, you are just starting your journey IMO. You can put plenty of weight on in the next couple of years, don't become dependent of drugs to be strong. There only for those that are serious about dieting and their workout regiment, not people just getting into the gym. WHy you wanna be all jacked up on juice at 140lbs and not benching your weight (I'd personally be embarrassed if it was me) when you could easily add 30-40 lbs naturally and be strong naturally. You have to instill work ethic cause these drugs aren't for your fly by night I wanna look good for spring break bro. Those are the people that get messed up.

Yeah if your going into the armed forces soon don't hop on. Whats you knowledge on PCT?? And 3 days of studying is not much

I am benching my body wieght, isn't 10 stone 63kg? I bench 95...

What armed forces are you joining?

None why would that matter.
    My bad on the benching I am used to pounds.
    But if you hop on and don't have any knowledge or follow PCT your going to crash and have all kinds of issues. You will more than likely put on some good weight in basic training.

No disrespect but if i was perfectly honest i'm 20 years old and always been really skinny and gained a ego problem over the years and always been determand to stop being skinny, and when i lift weights i just go really ripped but never get much size.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    No disrespect but if i was perfectly honest i'm 20 years old and always been really skinny and gained a ego problem over the years and always been determand to stop being skinny, and when i lift weights i just go really ripped but never get much size.
    Thats because your not eating enough of the right cals, until you can eat properly steroids will not work.
    Thats the truth mate, i'm not trying to put you off, just tellin it straight.

Its all good bro. You just gotta realize that its your diet that is lacking. Forget about relying on protein shakes, only time you need those is in the morning first thing and after you workout other than that it should be whole foods

And don't just eat eat more, you need to follow a diet routine. Do some more research as I don't hold hands. In my few years of this I have noticed dudes that say their eat eat eating or eating like a horse really aren't. Know how much protein/carbs/fats you are getting in everyday and where they are coming from because no matter what anyone thinks, no body does not respond to food no matter how 'outstanding' they believe their metabolism is. If you know what your intake is and have a solid workout routine your body has no choice BUT to grow. Good luck

This is how much i dont put on fat, I tryed a diet where i eat macdonalds straight for 10 days, breakfast dinner and tea, and in between meals i just eat fatty crap. By the end of the test i was ill and put on half a pound in weight and after a week i lost that half a pound.

This is how much i dont put on fat, I tryed a diet where i eat macdonalds straight for 10 days, breakfast dinner and tea, and in between meals i just eat fatty crap. By the end of the test i was ill and put on half a pound in weight and after a week i lost that half a pound.
    What did you expect eating that crap, i said enough of the right cals.

So do you both basically think steroids is pointless?

I will still try them as i've always been really obsessed with trying them since a younger age

I answered that in post #18, your going to do it anyway, unless you sort your diet you will be very dissapointed and a quite a bit poorer.

Don't try them!!!! Dang son get it through your head. Its not that simple, this is a serious drug you about to just "try". Not a good idea. What do you have planned for PCT?!?!??!??

Example of good food:
    Protein: Chicken,steak, cottage cheese, turkey, fish
    Carbs: Red Potatos, sweet potatos, brown rice, oats
    Fats: peanut butter, nuts, olive oil,

^^^^^ THats all I eat day in and day out. And I love it

Are you a steroid user yourself Reed?

Strong Bad is offline New Member
    Yeah, that sounds like something I did when I was your age. Eating lots of fat won't make you bigger. Eating the right combinations of food, and eating A LOT of it will.

Go to the diet forum. Learn how many calories you burn in a day, and learn how to put together a diet for your body. If you work out and eat the way you're supposed to, you will see results.

Are you a steroid user yourself Reed?
    Why do you ask. Doesn't matter does it. I was just giving you some Drill Sergeant words

Just asking if it works well for you.

I don't have drill sergeants im in the British Infantry

Well I haven't done any AAS yet and I'm 5'11'' 225lbs 10% bf. Wanted to get as far as possible without them and I have done a pretty good job. I am now in the midst of preparing for my first competitive bodybuilding season and plan on hoping on real soon once I get everything worked out for next year.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was kind of bent on juicing, too, but got the same advice: tune your diet first, get a good routine, and after maximizing the benefits of nutrition, and much education, consider gear.

I paid for a nutrition and exercise consultation with Nark, here, and in just 6 wks (4 wks of a looser diet, then 2 weeks into his primer, and his routines, following everything he tells me to do), I have seen better gains in my body composition than I've ever had on my own. I'm the opposite of you, high body fat, low lean mass, but the point is, the results are incredible compared to what I've achieved before.

This was due to lack of knowledge, and thinking I knew more than I did about nutrition.

Hopefully you'll listen to what's being said and do yourself a favor. Educate yourself with the vast pool of expertise here. I had my initial diets critiqued here, checked out the Milos nutrition vids, took a lot of reading and asking questions, but it's so worth it.

Good luck and hope you hear what people are telling you.

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    ya u got to eat when I was 18 I was like 100 lbs, then I really work out and ate, now I'm 150 lbs and it not fat, BTW I'm only 5'4 so 150 lb is a good weight. LOL

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he understands what PCT is.......

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    Agree with Trail... Milos nutrition videos a "MUST SEE" from diet forum.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breggin View Post
    Agree with Trail... Milos nutrition videos a "MUST SEE" from diet forum.
    Nark actually modified it a bit, at least initially, but I saw decent results from just Milos' stuff in a short time. It's a good eye opener for what diet can do.

I don't, what is PCT?

I don't, what is PCT?
    you have alot of learning to do, start with these

Diet/Cardio

How to Keep from Losing Muscle During Empty Stomach Cardio
    How to Keep from Losing Muscle on Empty Stomach Cardio

Diet Help
    Diet help

Nutritional Links
    Nutritional links

Adipose Tissue and how to get rid of it
    ADIPOSE TISSUE - What it is, how to get rid of it

Why rice isn't a good carb
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=brown+rice

Carb Cycling
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=carb+cycling

PCT

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

All You Need To Know About Gyno
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Serm/AI Definitions
    SERM/AI Definition

Clomid Q&A
    Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

HCG FAQ
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=nolva

So your british then aaron-the-whippet, couldn't resist that, well i'm in the uk mate, iv'e everything you need to get big
    Iv'e got wholesale on chicken,beef,venison,fish,eggs,

Where in the UK you from?

I don't actually own a American Pitbull, i have a Staffordshire bull terrier and a Rottweiler, but I love pits lol.

Rice a bad carb??? Never heard that about whole grain brown rice Phate, your link seems to be empty as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Rice a bad carb??? Never heard that about whole grain brown rice Phate, your link seems to be empty as well.
    my bad, wonder why it didn't link? anyway it was a collection of posts from Pinnacle and Goose4 talking about the inferiority of brown rice

i can try to find them again if you are interested or i can just sum it up for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information