John88Test is offline Member

Chest fat vs. gyno

While off cycle I gained some fat in my stomach and my chest. If I hit cardio hard will I be able to remove the fat deposits on my chest. They arent pointy but I have definately accumulated some excess fat there. Is that gyno or can I get rid of it with cardio. I will be running test ent to not lose muscle at a maintenence dose (250mg per week) I really dont want to go under the knife. I will be runnign .5 of Adex ED and if thats too much ill lower it to .5 EOD. Im also thinking of running a short three week cycle of clenbuterol too to get rid of the fat.

I dont feel that C-Bino's gyno reversal with letro would work well for me because its fat and I dont feel any lumps.

Also would Nolvadex be better to use instead or in addition to the Adex because it works directly on the breast tissue as well. Thanks guys.

On a side note, anyone know what happened to professional muscle?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    if there are no lumps its most likely just fat accumulation. nothing a good ol diet and some cardio cant take care of. also a low dose anti e may help with the fat distribution.

and with regards to "the other place" not sure whats up with it.

skycowboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John88Test View Post

i was wondering that myself.

mjfit06 is offline New Member
    get the bf down bro it helps a lot. also I take 10mg nova a day it makes the difference for me also I stay on all year.

is that test dose ok per week to maintain current muscle mass while getting rid of the fat? thanks

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    is that test dose ok per week to maintain current muscle mass while getting rid of the fat? thanks
    it might be more than ok.. 250mg migh be alot for maintaining... iv heard people doing 250 sust every 10-14 days to maintain.. also realize that your putting your body through alotta crap cruising... you take the risk of shutting down your natural test production...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the fat deposited on the side of your chest, or on the front/bottom?

I've found that I store fat in my chest, but it is one of the first places I lose from when I diet hard and train hard.

The cardio and strict diet should definitely be able to reduce your fat deposits when you are close to 13% or lower.

Additionally, I don't support cruising at all. Take time off to live your life when you are off cycle so you will have the motivation to hit the next cycle even harder.

Bodybuilding is a lifetime endeavor, so there shouldn't be any need to cruise if you aren't a pro...Remember, all that glitters will one day fade, so even with cruise dosing, you will eventually lose some gains.

Thats a really good point guys. However, I have heard people being "on" for a long time and with proper use of HCG Clomid etc they have been able to regain there natural test production no problem. These are people who have been on for years too.

I mean they also use testosterone enanthate as an effective male birth control for years and the effects are reversible upon cessation and proper recovery. I know its better to take breaks so I'm not advocating doing that I just dont want to come off just yet.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i don't think the hpta shut down is always reversible especially after years and years. i don't think its worth the risk, since you can achieve it with hard work a lone. if you keep lifting and working out i doubt you'll notice much muscle loss even with more cardio. but all that depends on a good diet

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem but I hate running so bad, its unreal.

do other stuff.. boxing, mma... something that works for u.. thats what did it for me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and do a sodium deplete that will really make the chest fat drop off as well.. as it is, just eat better..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    and do a sodium deplete that will really make the chest fat drop off as well.. as it is, just eat better..
    sodium deplete?? thats a new one to me.. care to explain???

yea can you clarify on the sodium deplete? Like use lasix or something?

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    I think maybe he meant reduce sodium intake?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

While off cycle I gained some fat in my stomach and my chest. If I hit cardio hard will I be able to remove the fat deposits on my chest. They arent pointy but I have definately accumulated some excess fat there. Is that gyno or can I get rid of it with cardio. I will be running test ent to not lose muscle at a maintenence dose (250mg per week) I really dont want to go under the knife. I will be runnign .5 of Adex ED and if thats too much ill lower it to .5 EOD. Im also thinking of running a short three week cycle of clenbuterol too to get rid of the fat.

I dont feel that C-Bino's gyno reversal with letro would work well for me because its fat and I dont feel any lumps.

Also would Nolvadex be better to use instead or in addition to the Adex because it works directly on the breast tissue as well. Thanks guys.

whats your bodyfat %?

15%-16%

fanatic is offline Member
    I'm assuming that's what he meant. You'd be shocked how much decreasing sodium in-take will help... well, most of you wouldn't be but you know what I mean. haha Lasix is bad ass but its REALLY hard on your body- take with caution and in moderation. Good luck.

Thread Information