hopeunknown88 is offline New Member

Help w/ bulking cycle

Hi,
    I'm currently running my first cycle,

Test -e and Dbol ,
    I've come to the end of week 3,
    I've put on 10lb and am looking bigger but gains seem to be erratic...
    I was thinking is it possible for me to stack any other injectables with this cycle for ULTIMATE mass gain? for example deca or tren ?

I ask as I get really touchy about cutting, I start feeling really small and feeble so if I can get the mass I want before cutting I should be in a better state of mind...

I am currently 235lb 6ft 17%bf
    Looking to get to 250lb before cutting..

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    There's no need to add more compounds on your first cycle... Keep it simple!

Your bf% is pretty high to be cycling as is so I would assume cutting is an issue for you regardless of how large/small you think you are... You've got to get that diet in check bro...

You've gained 10lbs. in 3 weeks (mostly water I'd assume), so what's erratic about it?

Test e takes 4-6 weeks to really kick in and get rolling, so just wait it out! If you've got your diet right, you can actually be cutting while putting on a good amount of muscle, even with a slow acting ester like test e and no cutters...

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ Agreed

stpete is offline Banned
    x2 fellas

hopeunknown88 is offline New Member
    I don't know,
    it must be my scales...

I do however try to keep a balance as to what goes in and out of my body this is why I don't understand...
    I don't know,
    I don't look particularly fat but I wouldn't imagine my bf% to be any lower than what I said.

I hear alot of mixed opinions about when Test-E kicks in...
    But surely it should be having somewhat of an affect at the end of the 3rd week, it's not like my serum test levels are all of a sudden going to get 10X higher when I hit the first day of my 5th or 6th week.

I'm probably just worrying

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    The erratic part you mention prob comes from your erratic eating habbits i'd assume

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people dont feel much fron Test E until atleast week 4.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeunknown88 View Post
    I don't know,
    it must be my scales...

I do however try to keep a balance as to what goes in and out of my body this is why I don't understand...
    I don't know,
    I don't look particularly fat but I wouldn't imagine my bf% to be any lower than what I said.

I hear alot of mixed opinions about when Test-E kicks in...
    But surely it should be having somewhat of an affect at the end of the 3rd week, it's not like my serum test levels are all of a sudden going to get 10X higher when I hit the first day of my 5th or 6th week.

I'm probably just worrying

It's not the scale that's really important, it's the mirror... The scale is just for piece of mind imo...

Post up your diet for a critique... It's best way for you to get some help!

Test kicks in at different times for everyone as each person's body is different... For me, I didn't notice strength gains until the end of my 4th/beginning of my 5th week on test e... You be experiencing an increased sex drive, if nothing else by the end of 3 weeks though...

Give it time bro... I was pretty nervous when my gear wasn't kicking by the beginning of week 4, but you'll know when it hits!

bbminded is offline Member
    being that you are already 3 weeks into your first cycle i wouldnt include anything else. the test E is prob just getting ready to kick in and the weight that you have gained is probably water from the dball. just be patient but stay consistent with your training and diet and youll start seeing more results!!

Thread Information