higherdesire is offline Banned

3 1/2 weeks on test e

I have been on test e 200 (400mg/wk) and deca 100 (400mg/mg) for 3 1/2 weeks now. Although i have seen some growth and some strength gain, it hasnt been over the top. i am also having trouble keeping off the belly fat. I was doing well until the last ten days and all of a sudden I have been rather soft around the midriff. It seems as though certain muscles are responding but not others. Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanks.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you using an an AI?

No. Just the test and the Deca .

You may want to think about a low dose AI, i'm guessing this is bloat kicking in due to estrogen, as the timeline fits.
    I'm also guessing your diet is spot on and that your'e eating enough fibre and drinking enough water, any or all of these will give a bloated gut.

is there a particluar AI that you wold suggest? ALso my diet is right . I was taking too few calories actually but my nutritionist friend iinghelped me get that right. I have added calories and increased my protien by about 50 mgs (in shakes). THanks.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Youre not gonna see many strength gains from only 3 1/2 weeks...

If you are gonna run an AI i like Adex..

bb315 is offline New Member
    like war said adex is g2g for estrogen check. how many cycles have you done. IMO you should run your test higher than your dec. Have you ran deca befor? I did it once without proviron and let me tell you it sucks to get limp dic. IF you cant get some proviron it is great.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    is there a particluar AI that you wold suggest? ALso my diet is right . I was taking too few calories actually but my nutritionist friend iinghelped me get that right. I have added calories and increased my protien by about 50 mgs (in shakes). THanks.
    You want to get most of your protein from WHOLE foods....shake should be for pre workout, post work out and pre bed time...

Consider raw egg whites....16 oz post workout is 50gms protein and its a WHOLE food...Its the most bio available protein and it dont taste as bad as it sounds...

I also like to microwave tilapia fillets....20gms each

You need to break down your diet so some of the diet guru's on here and take a look at it...

2nd cycle. The first was deca and sus 250. No deca dik in fact oppisite my wife kept hollering 'ya'll stop' to me in the middle of our personal time! Iwould have to take a friggin head count jsut to be sure we were the only two in the room! As for the proviron I have 100 25mg tabs, should I go ahead and use it at 50mg a day?

Rhino, I will post my diet tomorrow, where? Second, are you saying the egg whites and the shake post work out, or instaed of the shake? How many are in 16 oz?

Post your diet here!

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Make sure to include how much the food weighs, and macros if you have them!

-WAR

will do. THanks. Any word on the proviron ? Lastly, I have been lacking energy for a couple of days. I had to fight through a work out this morning that I love doing. It was all I could do to be there until i did the cardio afterwards and then i got energized. is this going to be related to diet also, or more likely the cycle?

Everyone has their good and bad days...

Id do 50mgs for the proviron

I do a pre workout shake and post workout shake with 16 oz egg whites....the egg whites are 50gms protein by theirselves.

Get EGG BEATERS pasteurized EGG WHITES (dont get regular-too much cholesterol)

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    I do a pre workout shake and post workout shake with 16 oz egg whites....the egg whites are 50gms protein by theirselves.

Get EGG BEATERS pasteurized EGG WHITES (dont get regular-too much cholesterol)
    I hate to sound too dense but are you drinking just the eggwhite plain or when you say shake do you mean that you put eggwhites into a something else like a protien shake like I am used to?

Just like to point out, as we are now talking eggs.
    DONT neglect your yolks. I see to many post that say high cholesterol/yokes are bad for you.
    Egg yolks are very rich in niacin.
    Niacin is VIT B3, it's water soluble so we can't store it.
    Niacin helps us get energy from our foods, it keeps the nervous and digestive system healthy and also helps raise HDL.
    Egg yolks are GOOD for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Just like to point out, as we are now talking eggs.
    DONT neglect your yolks. I see to many post that say high cholesterol/yokes are bad for you.
    Egg yolks are very rich in niacin.
    Niacin is VIT B3, it's water soluble so we can't store it.
    Niacin helps us get energy from our foods, it keeps the nervous and digestive system healthy and also helps raise HDL.
    Egg yolks are GOOD for you.
    Within reason...FDA suggested intake of egg yolks on healthy adult male is TWO per week....

So what im getting at....16 oz of egg whites has like 20 YOLKS....you dont want to take in that many...

I drink them straight out of the carton....taste kinda like milk...slight eggy after taste...have oj ready if you want a chaser...

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Within reason...FDA suggested intake of egg yolks on healthy adult male is TWO per week....

So what im getting at....16 oz of egg whites has like 20 YOLKS....you dont want to take in that many...

I drink them straight out of the carton....taste kinda like milk...slight eggy after taste...have oj ready if you want a chaser...
    Haha, sounds like fun! I just scramble em and eat em. Ima look into those egg beaters past egg whites ur talkin bout though, might give em a try since i go through eggs like a mofo!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Haha, sounds like fun! I just scramble em and eat em. Ima look into those egg beaters past egg whites ur talkin bout though, might give em a try since i go through eggs like a mofo!
    yea...its alot easier than scrambling, plus no cholesterol AND...cooking actually breaks down the protein...

you get the most out of them RAW

I was afraid you someone was going to say that! Alright I am in on the raw beaters, whites. THanks alot for the input.

Of course, everything in moderation, we all know that, but TWO per week is BS, i don't care what the FDA say.
    Appologies enough of the hijack.

Thread Information