Thread: clen question

jaserin is offline New Member

clen question

I started taking clen on saturday. I am doing 20mcg every 4 hours for a total of 60mcg a day. I have researched that it can cause insomnia and muscle cramps. I have noticed severe body aches the last few days. This is abnormal, as I never get sore when I am on a cycle. Also, it is occurring in body parts that I haven't worked out. I would describe it as the achy feeling you get when you have the flu. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this while on clen? I am currently taking 750mg/wk test c, 600 mg/wk equipoise , and .25mg/day arimidex .

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    do you have taurine and potasium supplements, I take 3 to 5 gr of taurine and 500 mg to 1 gr of potasium and no cramps. plus plenty of water through out the day.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jaserin View Post
    I started taking clen on saturday. I am doing 20mcg every 4 hours for a total of 60mcg a day. I have researched that it can cause insomnia and muscle cramps. I have noticed severe body aches the last few days. This is abnormal, as I never get sore when I am on a cycle. Also, it is occurring in body parts that I haven't worked out. I would describe it as the achy feeling you get when you have the flu. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this while on clen? I am currently taking 750mg/wk test c, 600 mg/wk equipoise, and .25mg/day arimidex.
    Bro I like clen ...but I wouldn't take it too late in the day...and the muscle cramps...OMFG!!! Deadly!!! As far as your flu symptoms ....I have heard some people have that reaction to clen...I never have....then again...you might just be getting sick

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    maybe you just have the damn flu,it is flu season

why are you splitting your dose? clen has a 36hr 1/2 life,you take it all at once.60mcg shouldnt be causeing you to cramp,i have used at 200mcg/day and never crampped,make sure you are drinking lots and lots of water and the suggestion for taurine is a good one

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've had cramps at 140 mcg that went away with taurine and time

I have clen before 4 pm and sleep is no problem, especially with benadryll, which doubles up as a beta-2 upregulator, making clen maintain its efficacy

...but I've never had an "unexplained achy feeling" ... devldog could be right, maybe you just have the flu... you know, when you hear hoof beats....yada yada

sorry for being a smart@ss; tren 's messing me up real bad

cheers

jaserin is offline New Member
    I am not getting sick. In the morning all the aches and pains are gone. Then, I start taking it and they are back in a couple hours. According to this website's profile, it states you should take it every 3.5-4.5 hours. I have never tried it before so that is what I went with. Only taking 20mcg at a time makes me shaky enough. I have been getting plenty of water. But, I will try getting some taurine. Thanks for the input!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ splitting clen dosages are ok in my book, as long as u time your last dose at 4pm... it's funny, last few times I did clen, i had sudden cramping, but this time around, it's culminating in the forms of muscle spasms and knots that take 1-2 days to ease up... I guess you never know what to expect with clen

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i take 40/60mcg right away then 20mcg an hour till i reach my desired dose..
    have taken it all at once before..little shakey.. little trouble eating.. had a fork full of rice by the time it reached my mouth there was 1 grain of rice on the fork, the rest all over the table and my lap..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^^ splitting clen dosages are ok in my book, as long as u time your last dose at 4pm... it's funny, last few times I did clen, i had sudden cramping, but this time around, it's culminating in the forms of muscle spasms and knots that take 1-2 days to ease up... I guess you never know what to expect with clen
    Splitting is fine, but as DD said there's no need to unless sides (heat, jitters, cramps, etc.) become intolerable. That same last dose before 3-4pm rule should be applied for Ephedra as well, if your bedtime is traditional. And I too experienced varying effects (cramps/no cramps, augmented or diminished respiratory output, energy bursts/or none) from different brands and forms of Clen . It is indeed a paradoxical little compound, which is why I just give the far more standardized effects of Ephedra the nod forgoing Clen altogether.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information