Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rex9933 is offline Member
    i hope you keep us updated big dogg!

anyone know how the acne is with this stuff?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Ordered !!!!!! The Mad Scientist is emerging.........bbbbwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh
    Whats the start date big dog?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    Whats the start date big dog?
    Ya know....I am just about to come off my cutting portion of this current cycle ( in another week or two) and I was gonna save this for my winter BULK.....but I have this sneaky feeling that since I am on TRT anyway.....I might just have to test it out for a week or two to see how great it really is......

If I do that, I will let you guys know the results for
    sure.........

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ^^Tmos, is your starting dose 1mg/ed?

Ya know....I am just about to come off my cutting portion of this current cycle ( in another week or two) and I was gonna save this for my winter BULK.....but I have this sneaky feeling that since I am on TRT anyway.....I might just have to test it out for a week or two to see how great it really is......

sure.........
    please do buddy! id love to see how it goes for ya

sure.........

You know any of the guys around our age and stats that used it?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    anyone know how the acne is with this stuff?
    If anything is going to give you acne its this stuff along with possible prostate enlargement on top of liver stress.

BTW- I am assuming you are taking this orally and not converting it into injectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    If anything is going to give you acne its this stuff along with possible prostate enlargement on top of liver stress.

BTW- I am assuming you are taking this orally and not converting it into injectable.
    yes oral bud. i have seen it in liquid form at 5mg/ml, 60ml

yes oral bud. i have seen it in liquid form at 5mg/ml, 60ml
    Are you saying liquid form as in oral liquid? Or liquid as in injectable?

Because like I said oral methyltren is measured in MICROGRAMS not MILLIGRAMS and 5mg of oral tren would give you jaundice by the end of the week if you even manage to make it that far.

So the dosage seems a bit weird considering, normal dosage is 500mcg-750mcg. So i assume you are talking about injectable form when you said that.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    trip keep us updated man!!!
    I'm Jealous !! enjoy them
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    DAMNIT! I'm still waiting for them to come in so i can order them..... tired of waiting......

Keep us posted.....

~Haz~
    I will keep you guys updated for sure!! I think I'll start running 1mg ed for the first week broken into 2 doses each day possibly split into 3 doses if anyone thinks that's best... jstraw thought so, so maybe I will just start with that right off the bat. FOR SURE I want to take one of my doses prior to a workout... :] Ordered mine the other day and will get it really soooon.

Ordered !!!!!! The Mad Scientist is emerging.........bbbbwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh
    hahahahahaha niiiiiiice!!! we can log it together and chit chat to see what works, what doesn't, and what hurts.. lol Have fuuun!

Are you saying liquid form as in oral liquid? Or liquid as in injectable?

Because like I said oral methyltren is measured in MICROGRAMS not MILLIGRAMS and 5mg of oral tren would give you jaundice by the end of the week if you even manage to make it that far.

So the dosage seems a bit weird considering, normal dosage is 500mcg-750mcg. So i assume you are talking about injectable form when you said that.
    yeah i'm pretty sure everyone is talking about the injectable form of it..... that's what i'm getting in my order anyway... :]

sorry, i was talking about the liquid oral at 5mg/ml

Sorry guys, I was away most of the day.....I am here now, you can ALL breathe easy....LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    ^^Tmos, is your starting dose 1mg/ed?
    Well, I am getting the injectable. It is dosed at 5mg/ml so since this is NEW territory for me, I will be taking the next month to do research and see how I will run it.

I am coming out of my cycle in a few weeks, and will resume TRT. Since there is so much interest in this compound I will run a 2-4 week "Experimental" cycle so I can log and give you guys any feedback you want.

I am not sure how Trip is going to run his cycle, so we can BOTH log our experiences for you guys.

So, if there is anything specific you want to know during the experiment just ask. I will start a thread in members cycles when I get closer to start date

You know any of the guys around our age and stats that used it?
    I know a few guys on here that are waiting for it but not sure of ages

as stated above, mine is coming as injectable....still out of stock on the oral

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    hahahahahaha niiiiiiice!!! we can log it together and chit chat to see what works, what doesn't, and what hurts.. lol Have fuuun!
    absolutely my friend...this is the most excited I have been about anything in a LONG time

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    I've also seen the oral liquid dosed at 5mg/ml,might be the same source

t-mos!!! awesome bro! thanks so much for doing this, great asset to the board

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    very much looking forward to hearing results on this

t-mos!!! awesome bro! thanks so much for doing this, great asset to the board
    some say great asset, women usually say great ass, most just say WHAT AN ASS......lolol

hahahahhahah

t-mos, I'm also running methyl tren injectable form and just upped it to 1.5mg/ed

Hoping to see some great gains pre-contest!

t-mos, I'm also running methyl tren injectable form and just upped it to 1.5mg/ed

Great!!! keep us posted on progress and any sides.... this is gonna be a great experiment for everyone

this really will be great for everyone to finally do research on. many unanswered questoins about MT asa lot dont have experience with it, which makes it hard to get proper feedback, and with this compound we need a lot of feedback!!!!!!

audis4, I am curious as to how you are injecting? what size pins you are using, are you doing site injections? are you doing 2 or 3 doses ED?

from what I am reading , the active half life is only like 5 hours, so 3-4 shots ED seems to be the way to go, IF it is thin enough for slin pins and site specific injections

THOUGHTS

on a side note, anyone ever run tren suspension? NOT test suspension

audis4, I am curious as to how you are injecting? what size pins you are using, are you doing site injections? are you doing 2 or 3 doses ED?

from what I am reading , the active half life is only like 5 hours, so 3-4 shots ED seems to be the way to go, IF it is thin enough for slin pins and site specific injections

THOUGHTS
    hey bud,
    right now I'm using 1" pins 25g but I'm certain I could use a 29g slin pin which I may start doing.

I'm shooting once ed but will split it when I hit 2mg/ed to two shots ed....just shooting in the glutes/delts right now.

I'll probly shoot once in the am/pm and site inject on the muscle group worked like you mentioned.

I'll keep you posted and likewise keep me posted as well!

btw, I'm doing testP, NPP, methyl tren , and beginning next month, HGH

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I know methyltrienolone is basically an oral version of Tren Ace.....

I was thinking about making it injectible......would there be any difference to the oral version as far as being more/less toxic......
    I wouldnt chance it its altered to suvive the liver and why bother injecting it when it will cause the same damage as oral? seems like wasted effort. if you were thinking of a higher dose in injectable, injecting it at a higher does it could kill you at the worst. or just your liver which would lead to death also. And why bother when you could just use trenA.
    Last edited by wharton; 06-20-2009 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    I wouldnt chance it its altered to suvive the liver and why bother injecting it when it will cause the same damage as oral? seems like wasted effort. if you were thinking of a higher dose in injectable, injecting it at a higher does it could kill you at the worst. or just your liver which would lead to death also. And why bother when you could just use trenA.
    People who say "Oral tren is basically Tren Ace"' do not fully understand the compound. Oral tren safe to say is different from tren ace, first it is methylated and methylating a steroid compound in turn changes the structure and power of the steroid. It's like saying Boldeone is the same as Dbol , we all know the difference between the too.

Oral tren has been claimed by those who have used it to be up to 10x stronger than Tren Ace, now this cannot be verified, but what can be verified is that methyl tren is more powerful than tren ace the extent can be debated since it is not a recognized compound in either the medical or bodybuilding world.

People who say "Oral tren is basically Tren Ace"' do not fully understand the compound. Oral tren safe to say is different from tren ace, first it is methylated and methylating a steroid compound in turn changes the structure and power of the steroid. It's like saying Boldeone is the same as Dbol , we all know the difference between the too.

Oral tren has been claimed by those who have used it to be up to 10x stronger than Tren Ace, now this cannot be verified, but what can be verified is that methyl tren is more powerful than tren ace the extent can be debated since it is not a recognized compound in either the medical or bodybuilding world.
    Guess that is why we will be the guinea pigs and log our tests.

I know my lab rat can't wait to get shot with it......you should see him on his little wheel racing around like a nut when he sees the needle....>>LOLOL

Guess that is why we will be the guinea pigs and log our tests.

I know my lab rat can't wait to get shot with it......you should see him on his little wheel racing around like a nut when he sees the needle....>>LOLOL
    LOL

I mean its hard finding people who use it on other boards and hear their experience, the compound is taboo and alot of people are scared of it.

If used right, I think it could be the rise of a popular oral if you can handle the sides. I know it was good enough for Greek Powerlifters and others to be caught before 2008 Olympics with it in their system.

LOL

I mean its hard finding people who use it on other boards and hear their experience, the compound is taboo and alot of people are scared of it.

If used right, I think it could be the rise of a popular oral if you can handle the sides. I know it was good enough for Greek Powerlifters and others to be caught before 2008 Olympics with it in their system.
    Really no shit... was it suspected they were using it or confirmed?

Really no shit... was it suspected they were using it or confirmed?
    pretty sure it was confirmed

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm very excited about this stuff.....

I'll be running it for 4 weeks @ 750mcgs-1mg along with Test E / Masteron E / Tren E.....

soon as it's in stock...... my order is goin out LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yeah really interested in your guys results. I won't be running it anytime soon, been thinking I need to save the more powerful drugs for much later (3-5 years down the line) when I need them but just interested in results, blood work etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm very excited about this stuff.....

I'll be running it for 4 weeks @ 750mcgs-1mg along with Test E / Masteron E / Tren E.....

soon as it's in stock...... my order is goin out LOL

~Haz~
    holy shit, you better be shredded and vascular as hell after that! lol i personally wouldnt even run the tren e while doing the mt. just do test, mast and mt

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Yeah really interested in your guys results. I won't be running it anytime soon, been thinking I need to save the more powerful drugs for much later (3-5 years down the line) when I need them but just interested in results, blood work etc.
    smart move man. kinda wish i did that

ahhhhhhhhhh this thread gets me way too excited... lol Today my order should be arriving at my office... (yeah i ship my gear to work, lol) I will begin 500mcg 2x daily.... then soon bump it up to 500mcg 3x ed. I'm thinking I will need to just stick to 2x ed shots but I am going to see how the 3x does vs. 2x... If I don't notice much I'm figuring I'll be running 1mg a.m. then 1mg p.m. after i've ramped up to that amount. Anyway this is the cycle I will be on for the summer:

weeks 1-10 tren ace 700mg ew (100mg ed) currently on week 2
    weeks 1-14 test prop 700 mg ew (100mg ed) currently on week 2
    weeks 2-8 winstrol 100mg ed (oral) I'm still considering this
    weeks 2-8 methly tren (injectable) 1mg ed ramped to 2mg ed.
    weeks 6-12 masteron prop 75mg ed

clen /t3 thrown in probably last 6 weeks... still thinking about that.

Like T-Mos said.... I'll add to a log as well regarding the MT..... I'm pretty damn excited!! haha

p.s. sorry didn't mention my pct but i have all of my pct on hand. (hcg , clomid, nolva, caber, letro) :]

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    smart move man. kinda wish i did that
    Yeah trying to stay smart and as I put it "Reserve the more powerful weapons for later", my friends laugh when i say this. But I'm trying to take it as far as possible in my comps......

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhh this thread gets me way too excited... lol Today my order should be arriving at my office... (yeah i ship my gear to work, lol) I will begin 500mcg 2x daily.... then soon bump it up to 500mcg 3x ed. I'm thinking I will need to just stick to 2x ed shots but I am going to see how the 3x does vs. 2x... If I don't notice much I'm figuring I'll be running 1mg a.m. then 1mg p.m. after i've ramped up to that amount. Anyway this is the cycle I will be on for the summer:

weeks 1-10 tren ace 700mg ew (100mg ed) currently on week 2
    weeks 1-14 test prop 700 mg ew (100mg ed) currently on week 2
    weeks 2-8 winstrol 100mg ed (oral) I'm still considering this
    weeks 2-8 methly tren (injectable) 1mg ed ramped to 2mg ed.
    weeks 6-12 masteron prop 75mg ed

clen /t3 thrown in probably last 6 weeks... still thinking about that.

Like T-Mos said.... I'll add to a log as well regarding the MT..... I'm pretty damn excited!! haha

p.s. sorry didn't mention my pct but i have all of my pct on hand. (hcg, clomid, nolva, caber, letro) :]
    With running all that, do you think you will be able to determine what the Methly tren is doing?

I think your fine, and it will make a good comparison with my "experiment" of just running the Mtren with test for 4weeks.....so we can compare like effects

With running all that, do you think you will be able to determine what the Methly tren is doing?

I think your fine, and it will make a good comparison with my "experiment" of just running the Mtren with test for 4weeks.....so we can compare like effects
    PACKAGES ARRIVED!!! :] Well I certainly HOPE I can feel the MT working.... i've been on the tren ace / test prop for 2 weeks now and feel awesome! I just want the mirror to tell me the whole story... diet / training + the mirror hopefully will explain some things. I will get in more detail with what I feel though after beginning the MT... Speaking of which... I think i'll go do my first 500mcg injection!! :] i'll start my log up in a little bit

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information