Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^Jesus mate.

Tell me that you'll be doing blood work.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Holy shit !!!Those were my dreams, someone would tell me they saw my girl with another guy, I would try to call her but she wouldnt answer the phone. After about 5 calls I would wake up so pissed I couldnt lay next to her, I would get in my car and drive to work and sleep in the parking lot. Well after my boss seeing me sleeping my car and being ragged all day , he wanted no part of me also haha. Man I miss ripping the shit out of the gym though, never trained like that since tren . But I still havent gotten my "work life" back in order and just allowed back here so no tren for me .
    Same here.

I miss ripping shit up.

The thickest I've ever been, tren was in my corner.

Training is just surreal on that shit.

I can honestly see why some guys (like our buddy Tai) never wanted to come off the stuff.

Nectar of the Gods is an understatement.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    ^^Jesus mate.

Tell me that you'll be doing blood work.
    Yeah, i will be getting blood work done, but not for a while.....I got it done at the beginning of my cycle, and everything was normal.....

I also always get bloodwork done after my cycle/pct........but i might go when i finish up the methyl tren (still 6wks left of cycle) just to see how out of wack my levels are......

I am sure they are f*cked already......but making good progress

I agree 1000%.....TREN ROCKS THE HOUSE........the last 6 wks of my cycle, i will be switching from 750mg Test per week and 3-4mg methyl ed......to 50mg prop, 100mg, masteron , 100mg tren ace ed.....

I am sure blood work will be horrible after this....but its all in the name of science....lol

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    lol... Dude i always knew you were a crazy mofo, but youve really done it this time...

keep it going though, youve spiked my curiousity about it...

Everything is still going great, Monday, I will be upping the dosage to 4mg ed......

Had a little road rage today which is not typical of my demenor......but nothing too serious....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    nice. its always good to bump this thread back up, at the least its a very entertaining read. it sounds like some serious stuff lol.

jw, why are you dropping your test dose so much on that cycle? less than half

Once i start prop, i will drop my dosage down from 750mg(test cyp) to 350mg(prop) per week.....I like to do this as i come off the cycle....I will also be adding Tren Ace(19-nor) and Masteron (DHT) at 700mg per week with both....With the addition of the 19nor and the dht, i feel that a big dose of test is not needed to gain muscle

Let the Dht and 19nor put the weight on, and keep test going to maintain everything

Yet another Update

This is my 2nd day running 4mg ed(split into 2mg 2x daily)....And i would have to say, everything is going pretty smooth...Still not experiencing very harsh sides.....

Positives:
    Strength is still way up
    intensity in works out is unreal(dont want to stop and rest)
    Huge appetite(cannot feel full)
    showing a lot of vasularity(especially during workouts)
    great pumps

Negatives:
    Starting to feel real aggressive (im very laid back to begin with, so i can control it, but i can definitely notice a difference)

Gyno has quickly developed in right nipple, but was to be expected as it happens all the time with me(might have been due to running high dosage of dbol , and the tren aggrivated it)

Some restless nights, but nothing too serious(usually only get about 5-6hours anyway)

I am going to start caber and letro in the next day or so.....Running letro at .1mg ed and caber at .25mg eod-e3d.....

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    you are one crazy mofo! can you elaborate a bit more on "strength through the roof." like some exact numbers compared to off cycle. sounds intense bro. good luck

My normal rep range is between 8-12 reps....I will never go below this, except maybe on squats and deadlifts.....I also usually will not move up in weight, until i can successfully lift x amount of weight 11-12 times for at least 2 sets(most of the time i will be able to move up 2.5-5lbs per week.....I never max out...

With the introduction of the methyl tren , I have been jumping up in weight anywhere from 5-12lbs per week on some lifts, but for the same amount of reps...

I dont look solely upon how much weight i can lift, but how much weight i can sucessfully move in a controled manner

I also believe 2x daily injection is the way to go....I am not sure if it is cause i upped the dosage from 3 to 4mg, or if it is bc i now split the dosage(2mg 2x daily).....but i definitely feel a big difference....

Well, i am starting to experience some of the sides other had reported when using this...
    I am still running 4mg ed, and i am still planning on upping the dosage in about a week...

Yesterday i had a moderately bad headache, but it went away will some aspirin...i also had trouble getting to sleep, but once asleep i slept ok.....I also feel real hot all the time, and at work have a fan blowing on me...Agression is definitely through the roof, and i am becoming easily irritated....

Today, after my first training session, my headache is starting to come back...I believe this might be due to increased blood pressure, which i hate to say, i have not been monitoring......never really had a problem with this before.....

Just took my 2nd 2mg dose for the day, and getting ready to work bis in about an hour......My first workout(chest) of the day(with the exception of the headache) was incredible, the pumps absolutely insane, very intense throughout(sweating a lot)....after my workout, i was fully pumped and had veins ripping through upper half of my chest

was very full looking and super thick....I will have to say i am falling in love with this compound....I will definitely be going up to 5mg ed in the next couple of days...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I started using mine at 1mg ed on monday, im on hgh, slin, pgcl, test cyp 250mg. I am really starting to feel it come on hard, i cant stop eating, pumps r getting their and i seem to b holding less water but that could b cause i just came down form 1g ew to 250mg ew of test

^^^^^Thats a nice looking cycle their schmidty......

I have definitely noticed that i am hold a lot less water than i was....even while running 75mg of dbol ed, when i started taking the methyl tren , the water bloat(what little there was) was instantly gone...

Whats up guys?....It me again, just giving an update to my thread.......I have researched more on this compound and have found it to have a half life of 3-5 hours.....so I have upped my dose from 5mg(2.5mg 2x daily) to 6mg(2mg 3x daily)......since increasing the volume of injections, my overall feeling is much better, i feel i am holding a more stable level...

Upon waking up in the morning, i feel pretty crappy until i get my first 2mg dose, then i feel like a machine, i then inject 2mg 2 more times throughout the day to keep me feeling that way....

Still the only sides i am noticing are a little heartburn, and agression is absoulutely through the roof......I feel insane in the head most of the day.....I love this stuff...

nice to hear an update. are the results still good with it?

Yes, and i think the results i am getting from it are getting more pronounced with the increased frequency of injections....keeping blood levels a lot more stable....

goose is offline Banned
    FUc its you!!!!!!!

Got a lead for us.......just checking it out,

You P USSY,,,,,you train high volume girly shit,,,,,

Yep its me again....i am not dead, YET.......Just checking in with you guys.....

What up Mother Goose, hows the land of Fairy Tales

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    FUc its you!!!!!!!

Got a lead for us.......just checking it out,

You P USSY,,,,,you train high volume girly shit,,,,,

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Yep its me again....i am not dead, YET.......Just checking in with you guys.....

What up Mother Goose, hows the land of Fairy Tales
    Going well,HIT DOING well.

Getting into Hydrolysed Whey Protein,amazing stuff PWO,really making a Difference,you got to try it.This shit is like a drug,no carbs PWO but using slin pre workout like milos advises amazing shit!!!

^^^^^Yeah, you can get some amazing pumps from using slin pre workout....I am not currently using slin at the moment, but will probably pick it back up in a few.....I like to take it upon getting up in the morning(5-7iu), post workout(15-20iu) and postworkout again(10-15iu).......

Well, at 6mg(split into 2g doses, 3x daily) i am noticeing a bit of lower back pain....nothing too serious yet......I am drinking about 1.5-2gallons of fluid a day(water and egg whites) and my urine is still coming out pretty clear, and my eyes are still very white....

I have come to the conclusion, that more frequent injections is the way to go.....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Interesting thread ...thanks for keeping us updated. Id really be interested in a trenbolone base (tren no ester) for injection purposes. I suspect results would be the same(as methyltren) just less toxic. I believe the reason this(methyltren) binds to receptors more aggressively is due to the fact that there is no ester slowing release of dose. Once the 17aa is stripped by liver full dose (or close to it)is immediately introduced to body. If that is the case a tren base would do the same as methyltren but would be less liver toxic than the 17aa version ..since the 17aa is in place whether injected or not. I hear what you are saying as far as liver toxicity being exaggerated but with tren I think it has always been more a kidney issue ...the 17aa just adds the dimension of liver toxicity as well. As is often the case both may be overstated. Ive always been slightly conservative with tren (didnt used to think so but seeing what some guys use on here, i guess I have been) Thanks for pushing the envelope and of course continue to keep an eye on sides. BTW - the above is just my "theory" re tren base but i am very curious.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-03-2008 at 01:54 PM.

thats a lotta insulin there.. 40+iu's

I love me some insulin .......I use the Novolog 300iu pens.......

yeah i don't know what that means. never tried it

Novolog is just another fast acting insulin like humalog.....It comes in 300iu pens, that you just dial in how much you want to take, and then push the button.....I get them from my mom...she is insulin dependent...

oh alright. so she doesn't mind giving some to her son? haha

What she doesnt know, wont hurt her....plus she gets so many, she always ends up throwing some away....I just help her deplete stock a bit faster..ha ha ha

she takes novolog everytime she eats, and she take determir(long acting insulin ) at night before she goes to bed....

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    nice thread, never had the chance to try methyl, sounds productive

Not a lot of people have tried it....especially not the injectible form....It seems to be a rarity, and not a lot of people will take it due to the horror stories of it....I focking love it.....

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Lots of stories for everything. 2 grams of test and a gram of ace ew and I'm happy and easy to get along with while others are talking to god about killing people. I never understood this but to each their own. Do you have any logs on your gains on this ride?

I have been asked a lot about keeping a log...and the truth is, i never really weigh myself......The last time i stepped on a scale was about 3-4 months ago....I go by how i look in the mirror...

Johnnie Jackson told me, that in BB, it doesnt matter how much you weigh, the judges dont care how much you weigh....It is all about looks...

Plus the 1-2 lbs fluctuations every morning and every night drives me ape shit....so i stopped weighing myself.....

Whats up guys....this will be the last update to this post I will make....bc i died during this experiment.....J/K.....I am dropping my dose down to 3mg ed, and will be ending the methyltrienolone within the next week....

I got all the answers i was looking for during this experiment, and will definitely be using this for contest prep instead of Halo....I still like Tren Ace the best(1000mg+ ew), but methyl tren is a close 2nd

I hope this little experiment also proves that liver toxicity and kidney failure are overrated with most aas...And that it is perfectly safe to run such compounds at higher dosages and for longer periods of time....as long as water intake is high, along with all the proper nutrient/ vitamins one would take when BB....

Thank yall, for all your input and feedback....never thought this thread would be so popular....

It me again....i like the methyl tren too much.....i am gonna continue using 6mg ed.

I am gonna add some slin to the mix now(roughly 40ius ed, novolog(fast acting))

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ dont wanna sound like your babysitter but hard to say re liver kidney effects without bloodwork ..u getting any done before continuing? Dont get me wrong i hope u r right re: toxicity being over exaggerated ...just dont see the need to find out it isnt exaggerated the hard way.

I really dont see a need to get bloodwork done in the middle of a cycle, i know it is f@cked up....I never really got off the methyl tren , just lowered my dosage, and then went right back up...

I did notice however, i felt like shit the days i was taperring off, and as soon as i started back up again, i feel great....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information