Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^*L* funny how juice does that huh. How f'd up would be the question ..that will tell you re: possible liver kidney damage.... elevated levels for an extended time period can = permanent damage ..i know im cautious but no need nowadays to be a human guinea pig with bloodwork option so readily avail... again JMO ....keep us posted

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done bloodwork in the past, and have gotten to know my body pretty well....Right now, i am not even concerned with ANY damage being done....Keeping close watch on urine(smell, color) eyes(whiteness, visual clarity) stool(color, smell, consistency) etc.....besides haveing really smelly shits from 48oz of egg whites eaten daily...everything is Hunky Dory.......I really appreciate the concern, and will keep yall updated....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Thank yall, for all your input and feedback....never thought this thread would be so popular....
    well when someone does something this crazy it might draw a little attention lol

so do you have any kind of timeline for the mtren? like when you might actually follow through on quitting it? or ... have to say it... up the doses even more?

i'm kinda with jimmy on the liver values here. although i've never tried anything, i do know that its not a good thing to mess around with. and maybe you're right and you're healthier than ever, but what if the values were coming along slowly, kinda flying under your radar, or getting slightly worse every day so that you can't really tell the difference day to day? no one likes a dead guinea pig =x

but very very interesting "log" so far

It would have been a much better log, if i actually weighed myself...but like i said the scale drives me Banana Sandwhiches......i cant stand to get on the scale and weigh myself...

I have experinced jaundice before when i was a kid, some medication that the doctors were giving me, were not clearing my system, and it was building up...eyes went yellow, skin was funny color...so i know what to look for as far as that....

I can honestly say, the sides to 6mg of methyl tren have been a lot easier to handle than the 1000+mg ew of tren ace i usually run.....maybe, i will take 10mg one day, just for the hell of it, lol

LOL
    that would insane. i think hour by hour updates too.

i know what you mean about the jaundice, i got it one time too from some weird thing when i was younger. i have no idea what it was really but apparently it was really bad cause i was in the hospital for like 3 days.

and yes, i completely agree with the scale. during wrestling season its basically glued to my feet and every little thing throws it off enough to make you very angry. but if you weigh yourself at the same time each day it should be FAIRLY consistent right? like obviously from one night to the next morning you can drop like 4-5 pounds even. but every morning or every night (since i'm guessing you have a pretty consistent diet) should be close

You would think that.....My diet is very consitent...but i allow myself 250-400cal cheat meal ed(sometimes i use it, sometimes i dont)....that isnt very much considering i take in about 5000cal ed...but depending on what i ate, i could be holding a lot more water than normal..

But still the scale thing drives me nuts....so i just chose to eliminate it from my day to day....

yes, well its much better for the sanity. i don't have a scale in my apartment so i check whenever i'm at home, which has only been like twice since the summer. surprisingly haven't gotten fat yet

yeah thats a pretty small cheat meal considering. i gotcha with the water though

its small, but i cheat everyday....it keeps me sane....i cheat with chips, pretzels, sherbet(i freaking love rasberry and pineapple sherbert).....i also love chocolate....

I have keep a log of my lifts before my cycle and during....this has been the most beneficial thing i have done for my lifts....i wish i would have started recording them earlier....but hindsight is 20/20

definitely recomend to anyone, to start a workout log....

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^ Yep sometimes its nice to refer back weeks or even months prior just to see what you did exactly on a day and challenge yourself each and every time to do better

Glad to hear this is all going well

Calyptus is offline New Member
    I'm quite amazed you're holding up so well with that amount of methyltrienolone in your body. That you've had jaundice before makes it even more amazing.

Even tho you probably don't care, being a bb and all, I'm interested how your strength has evolved. Any numbers you would like to share with us? I've been thinking about the methyltrienolone/dimethylnandrolone-combo myself.
    Last edited by Calyptus; 12-17-2008 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    ^^^ Yep sometimes its nice to refer back weeks or even months prior just to see what you did exactly on a day and challenge yourself each and every time to do better

Glad to hear this is all going well

Actually, i refer to them everyday...that way i am never backtracking on myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Calyptus View Post
    I'm quite amazed you're holding up so well with that amount of methyltrienolone in your body. That you've had jaundice before makes it even more amazing.

Even tho you probably don't care, being a bb and all, I'm interested how your strength has evolved. Any numbers you would like to share with us? I've been thinking about the methyltrienolone/dimethylnandrolone-combo myself.

I had the jaudice when i was a lot younger...i was a very sick kid, and always at the doctor......I cant remember what the medication was, but you were suppose to drink a lot of water with it allday long...and bc i was a kid, didnt know what a lot of water was....1 day in the hospital, and a fluid iv and i was fine....never happened again...But i drink about 2 gallons of fluid ed now....

I am updating this just for T OWN....... I actually ended the methyl tren about a week and half after my last post to this thread.....I felt my expeiment had gone on long enough for me to get the results and info i needed....

Great contest prep drug, and will continue to use it in the future....

Hope this thread helps a lot of people.....

good stuff haha

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ****ing wild. that was actually a pretty intense read! haha

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    she takes novolog everytime she eats, and she take determir(long acting insulin) at night before she goes to bed....
    I'm going to do a determir experiment in the new year.

Now to find a diabetic relative

-CNS

Rex9933 is offline Member
    methyltren has got to one of the strongest AAS available. nothing to play with, that's for sure

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i just started my Methyl Tren again today and i was already feeln it. i love it man and i can not wait to try it w DNP and PGCL im also on 100mg eod and a shit ton of other things.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^^ whats your current dose??

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    ^^^^ whats your current dose??
    1.5mg ed. ill bump it up soon as this is not my 1st time tryn MT

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to jump on jstraws thread but i too am taking the injectale methly tren

Like he said...its bad ass...currently im on 600mg cyp ew, 500mg deca ew, and 2mg methyl tren ed....I plan on running it for 60 days...

good stuff...imo...i love to shoot it in my bi's...feels like i did a million curls lol

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    1.5mg ed. ill bump it up soon as this is not my 1st time tryn MT
    man, i need to try this stuff, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    I hate to jump on jstraws thread but i too am taking the injectale methly tren

Like he said...its bad ass...currently im on 600mg cyp ew, 500mg deca ew, and 2mg methyl tren ed....I plan on running it for 60 days...

good stuff...imo...i love to shoot it in my bi's...feels like i did a million curls lol
    i love ptn it in my delts as i feel it temporarly give site inhancment.lol i may stir up sum shit by sayn that but thats MHO

when the heck is G going to come out with this stuff, hehe. seems like a potent compound that offers great results. and prob sides too

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i just started my Methyl Tren again today and i was already feeln it. i love it man and i can not wait to try it w DNP and PGCL im also on 100mg eod and a shit ton of other things.
    Schmidty with all the **** you take you must be one big mofo by now

What are your stats? I know that avatar is pic is old as hell.

LOL man

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i just ordered my methyl tren today.... can't wait!!!!! :]

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    trip keep us updated man!!!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I'm Jealous !! enjoy them

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    DAMNIT! I'm still waiting for them to come in so i can order them..... tired of waiting......

Keep us posted.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    today is my 2nd injection of methyl at 1mg....hoping to see some great results.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    oh you crazy steroid guys always looking for next awesome thing to inject....God Bless Ya

^^hahahaha gotta set some records right??!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    oh you crazy steroid guys always looking for next awesome thing to inject....God Bless Ya
    lol man......

Quote Originally Posted by audis4;469***8
    today is my 2nd injection of methyl at 1mg....hoping to see some great results.
    you should bro. its much more potent than regular tren . keep us up to date bud

Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    you should bro. its much more potent than regular tren. keep us up to date bud
    will do I may up my dose in the next week or two

thanks bro! yeah let us know if you do. i think for the inject version the dose is higher than oral

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex9933 View Post
    thanks bro! yeah let us know if you do. i think for the inject version the dose is higher than oral
    Of course the injectable version is higher than the oral.

The recommended oral dosage is 500mcg-750mcg/day, you take 2mg of methyltren orally a day and you will have jaundice by week 2 and liver problems by week 4.

This stuff is not something to joke around with, powerlifters have died off it. It an cause liver failure.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Ordered !!!!!! The Mad Scientist is emerging.........bbbbwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information