Thread: 3rd cycle

RBIZZY is offline Member

3rd cycle

after much thought i decided to go with a basic cycle...more isnt always better.
    my stat's:

24 years old
    211 lbs currently
    10%bf
    6 foot tall

past 2 cycles:

1st- test cyp 400mg a week for 12 weeks, 300mg of decca a week for 10 weeks, 50mg of d-bol for 4 weeks

2nd- test enanthate 500mg a week for 12 weeks, 500 mg of decca for 10 weeks, 50mg of d-bol a day for 4 weeks

my new cycle i will be starting here in a month will be:

test p 100mg a day (700mg a week) for 12-14 weeks, a-50's for 4-6 weeks 75mg a day...SINCE ITS SUCH A BEGINNERS CYCLE SHOULD I RUN IT FOR 14 WEEKS AND 6WEEKS FOR THE JUMP START?

pct- nolva, clomid, hcg , and letro. ....HOW SHOULD I RUN THIS?

ANY OPINIONS WOULD BE APPRICIATED... THANKS BROTHERS!

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    after much thought i decided to go with a basic cycle...more isnt always better.
    Mg per Mg, prop is absorbed more than cyp or enth so there is more in your blood. 100mg prop ed is still a lot for your experience but check out the profiles to be exact on the absorption of prop.

Good luck.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    bro why run prop?if u lookin at a 12-14wk course use a long ester'd test.pinning ed for 14wks gets frustrating!use test C or E.dont use letro in your pct as letro has an estrogen rebound,replace it with aromasin .id do 12wks test E 750mg/wk 1-5wks drol 75mg ed

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    why are you using a light cycle?

a basic cycle would be like your second cycle.

maybe even more. a basic bulking cycle imo would be 500mgs test 400mgs deca 600mgs eq 50mgs dbol dont wory about going big. imo your not going big untill your at 3000mgs a week of gear.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    well my last decca/teste cycle i had gotten some gyno..not sure if it is estrogen or decca caused. but i think decca.. i so i am hoping to stay away from the gyno this cycle.. and the letro is to see if i can reverse the little bit of gyno i have at the end.. its like a hard lump under just one of my nips. and is it all that bad to run test p for 12 weeks? i dont mind pinning so much, i like longer cycles, but i want a fast acting cycle this time.

nothing wrong with it.

frank12391 is offline Member
    If you think you might have gyno you shouldn't be cycling gear really you know. Well I definately would not. For the best advice on that you should PM - CBino (Gyno Tit doctor)
    I think he has a sticky thread on it. There used to be one a while back. I havn't checked it lately.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391 View Post
    If you think you might have gyno you shouldn't be cycling gear really you know. Well I definately would not. For the best advice on that you should PM - CBino (Gyno Tit doctor)
    I think he has a sticky thread on it. There used to be one a while back. I havn't checked it lately.
    Here's the link: All you need to know about GYNO.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah i have seen that thread... and alot of good info. the gyno isnt real big.. just a small m&m sized hard lump under my right nip. you cant really tell unless u look for it... i am going to have some gear on hang incase of problems that occure gyno wise. but im hoping i wont get any problems with such a basic cycle... and like i said. i think it was from the decca...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    and i am hoping the letro will reverse it during post cycle... if not then i might opt for surgical removal of the glands all together to stop from problems in the future

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Now that I've actually read your OP, Letro is not a good pct AI because cessation of use results in estrogen rebound. This could make your small gyno problem a big one. I believe this is covered in that sticky. Re-read that last paragraph and decide how you want to use the letro.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i will have nolvadex and clomid and hcg that i will run also during pct, to counter balance the estrogen rebound... so am i missing something? i will take the letro first during the last two weeks of cycle..and then move on to clomid/nolva/hcg pct....

Thread Information