Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Cmon now Marcus ...u know thats not a fair test! EQ , like 90% of all steroids ...would be a horrible choice for a single compound cycle. It will supress natural test production and of course would suck on its own. It may be a test based steroid but acts totally differently than test and can never replace it. If you tried that test with 90% of all steroids you would never do them again! A fair test for eq would be simialr to a fair test for deca. Test as a base for cycle run with EQ ..for a length of 12-14 weeks & at proper dosages (600mgs/week). I really recommend it as a second cycle with test ( My experience). Youll know how you respond to test and will see if you benfit from eq. If nothing else the effects of eq could ( if fact should) benefit you for the reasons i stated above - increased appetite , workout intensity , increased pump ..and twords end of cycle possbly vasularity depending on cycle type (bulk or cut). I also think in cutting cycle it will help retain LBM. Would you try a deca only cycle ?? Or a tren only cycle? Like alot of compound i think its a good 2nd compound for a beginner and a good third compound if u are more advanced and you find you respond well to it.
    I feel its a good test of a compound if you used it on its own. Ive done winny cycles, deca only cycles and tren only cycles to name just a few and i know exactly what i respond like to each product. Yes ive done many single compound cycles, havent you! infact deca only cycles was all the rage many yrs ago.

The things with EQ, the majority of bodybuilders dont like it, even at high dosages its weak, it doesnt aid any kind of muscle building what so ever, an increase in RBC's and some appetite issue can be grown out of it but as far as building tissue its weak.If you use it for the above thats fine but what a waste of injection in my eyes.

Like ive said before, people should use it and see for themselves, because they could be some of a small few who do grow of it, but what i keep trying to get over to you is, if that many people think its weak and no good why try it? use something what will build tissue what the majority say works..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I feel its a good test of a compound if you used it on its own. Ive done winny cycles, deca only cycles and tren only cycles to name just a few and i know exactly what i respond like to each product. Yes ive done many single compound cycles, havent you! infact deca only cycles was all the rage many yrs ago.

The things with EQ, the majority of bodybuilders dont like it, even at high dosages its weak, it doesnt aid any kind of muscle building what so ever, an increase in RBC's and some appetite issue can be grown out of it but as far as building tissue its weak.If you use it for the above thats fine but what a waste of injection in my eyes.

Like ive said before, people should use it and see for themselves, because they could be some of a small few who do grow of it, but what i keep trying to get over to you is, if that many people think its weak and no good why try it? use something what will build tissue what the majority say works..
    I honestly have only done a few single compound cycles and never deca, tren, or winny ( dball / test / anavar /primobolan ). I did 2 of them early on an in a pretty uneducated fashion as well. It became clear to me not long after doing them that test would be the base for most of my cycles....so i guess i then based compound effectiveness alot on its interaction or synergy with test. I do recall the deca only fad and in fact one older guy at the gym swears by low dose deca only long term use. You make some great points. While I feel its good for me ..i see your points on this as well.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=marcus300;4310510] even at high dosages its weak, it doesnt aid any kind of muscle building what so ever, QUOTE]

How can this be true? It's an anabolic /androgenic steroid , it's pharmacology states that equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. Certainly not a great AAS for doing this but it does it nonetheless.
    Or am i missing something?

[QUOTE=LATS60;4310661]
    even at high dosages its weak, it doesnt aid any kind of muscle building what so ever, QUOTE]

How can this be true? It's an anabolic /androgenic steroid , it's pharmacology states that equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. Certainly not a great AAS for doing this but it does it nonetheless.
    Or am i missing something?
    Doesnt matter what it says its suppose to do, try it and see if it does it for you or not, the majority of BB's state is worthless for muscle building, in some cases it does work for a small few.

We are all different and respond in different ways, not everyone will respond to what a drug says its suppose to do, thats why there are so many alternatives. Take winny for an example i grow like mad on winny, some it doesnt touch them at all.......

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=marcus300;4310664]
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post

Doesnt matter what it says its suppose to do, try it and see if it does it for you or not, the majority of BB's state is worthless for muscle building, in some cases it does work for a small few.

We are all different and respond in different ways, not everyone will respond to what a drug says its suppose to do, thats why there are so many alternatives. Take winny for an example i grow like mad on winny, some it doesnt touch them at all.......
    I have tried it many times. I just disagree with your statement that it doesn't help in building muscle when it cleary does by the very mechanics of it's nature, all i'm saying is it's not nowhere near as good at doing it as other aas, but to say it has no muscle building qualities what so ever, is wrong.

[QUOTE=LATS60;4310675]

I have tried it many times. I just disagree with your statement that it doesn't help in building muscle when it cleary does by the very mechanics of it's nature, all i'm saying is it's not nowhere near as good at doing it as other aas, but to say it has no muscle building qualities what so ever, is wrong.
    I am sure you can guess i hate eq, reason being ive tried it many times over the yrs at different dosages and it never built any kind of muscle on me, many of my clients it didnt build any tissue and many of the people i know who have use it state the same, so thats why i say the majortiy of people who use it say its worthless for building muscle tissue...If you can build tissue fine, all good.

Many people who use this compound use it along side others and with all my experience i would state the building qualities what some people say they have had is from other compunds use within the cycle and not with eq.

But if your happy with the results and what it does for you, carry on

Thread Information